3 1.975
4 1.516
5 1.180
Final Gear 3.250
Drivetrain
High RPM Turbo Kit
Downforce
Zero Ballast Weight

I have already done my " homework" but i will give a shot to your tune.
Am curious with initial force on drive drain at 60 !!! where my front end will facing .
At your second vid your wheel move was sooo smooth and gently that is impossible to copy them on a pad.
Ill transfer my impressions anyway .

Here is my school tune
20201029_153751.jpg
20201029_153720.jpg
20201029_153704.jpg
20201029_153603.jpg
20201029_153542.jpg

Tune is for 450PP it's not a 1st lap winner but it's drivable and will get you the win. ABS 1 only.

Good morning guys
Yesterday i came late from work and due to limited time the only thing i did was to test your set ups for this bitch named Stratos .
Just can't make it :bowdown:
Needed to use carefully the throttle button and only on straight line otherwise i was facing the view east - west and all the degrees between them .
Here is a run of mine ( my tune) from training to find the limits of my self ( and the car's ) before enter at night race for school.

Have good weekend guys.

Good morning guys
Yesterday i came late from work and due to limited time the only thing i did was to test your set ups for this bitch named Stratos .
Just can't make it :bowdown:
Needed to use carefully the throttle button and only on straight line otherwise i was facing the view east - west and all the degrees between them .
Here is a run of mine ( my tune) from training to find the limits of my self ( and the car's ) before enter at night race for school.

Have good weekend guys.

Extra homework for the school. I find this, "Honorable and Virtues":cheers:.

Last edited:
Extra homework for the school. I find this, "Honorable and Virtues":cheers:.

Thanks Master .
There was some difficult cars during the lessons period till now and Stratos is certainly among them .
I feel very pleased when finally manage to " tame" them or better ,to bring them to my size of driving skills.
I like Spa and Eau rouge with Blancimont are very challenging turns to take them right especially on a twichy car .
Doesn't matter win or loose for me ,its just the joy of:

Hell yeaaa ,i did it .

Also many times happens to try very hard at some challenges and at the end i loose for fractions from my teammates ,might seems strange but i feel pleased and proud for them cause based on how hard i try am thinking : Yes , the guy deserve that win 100% he try hard as i did and make it .
I still remember how hard i try on Spa to beat @Thematic on that 120bmw but never found the couple of hundreds needed to pass him .
Of course i can't hide that the guy i " love" to loose from ,is @bjl23 ,not that is better than the other teammates but because i know that has a very limited time to deal with ,plus some cute moving " obstacles" that we hear them at his vids :lol: :lol: that making his life more difficult during his play.

Thats all folks , tomorrow ill try my fishing luck first and can't wait for it.

Thanks Master .
There was some difficult cars during the lessons period till now and Stratos is certainly among them .
I feel very pleased when finally manage to " tame" them or better ,to bring them to my size of driving skills.
I like Spa and Eau rouge with Blancimont are very challenging turns to take them right especially on a twichy car .

Hell yeaaa ,i did it .

Also many times happens to try very hard at some challenges and at the end i loose for fractions from my teammates ,might seems strange but i feel pleased and proud for them cause based on how hard i try am thinking : Yes , the guy deserve that win 100% he try hard as i did and make it .
I still remember how hard i try on Spa to beat @Thematic on that 120bmw but never found the couple of hundreds needed to pass him .
Of course i can't hide that the guy i " love" to loose from ,is @bjl23 ,not that is better than the other teammates but because i know that has a very limited time to deal with ,plus some cute moving " obstacles" that we hear them at his vids :lol: :lol: that making his life more difficult during his play.

Super great good buddy!!

Thanks Master .

Hell yeaaa ,i did it .

Your not wrong about the "obstacles" I'm going to have a race today but I need to wait until my youngest obstacle has a nap so I can focus a bit more.

Bare foot
IMG_20201101_112103.jpg

No matter how hard i try ,i couldn't brake the 10 on my board ,at least today .
In fact i see it only once ( 10.800 something) again .

As about fishing ? Thank God Mary put a couple of steaks in the oven otherwise we would starve to death :lol:

Today i made very significant progress at barefoot while yesterday couldn't even reach the 6.10s.
Am uploading a validation vid that will take sometime due my F... connection .
Before that i want to ask if you see that at your races till now ?
IMG_20201102_203233.jpg

IMG_20201102_203244.jpg

Both Fiat ( here is the coupe turbo ) coupe and bracheta tends to make rear end wheelies braking at Massenet .
Like a huge hand giving them a slap from behind at the certain point .

Edit

Last edited:
Today i made very significant progress at barefoot while yesterday couldn't even reach the 6.10s.
Am uploading a validation vid that will take sometime due my F... connection .
Before that i want to ask if you see that at your races till now ?
View attachment 969091
View attachment 969092

Both Fiat ( here is the coupe turbo ) coupe and bracheta tends to make rear end wheelies braking at Massenet .
Like a huge hand giving them a slap from behind at the certain point .

Edit

:lol: That Fiat :lol:

I watched your video and noticed that you had racing exhaust fitted :mad: (the foot isn't bare it's wearing a shoe)
Correct me if I'm wrong.

I watched your video and noticed that you had racing exhaust fitted :mad: (the foot isn't bare it's wearing a shoe)
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thats impossible boss cause its a brand new punto .
Since the failures of the past ,i always buy new cars when its about No tune or stock cars for the challenges.
You can see and how much pp is with oil change .
The green is at the upper box and the car is at 396 pp 179 hp.
Since i have enough money :D i always buy new cars to ensure that everything is stock when needed.
So the foot is bare ,no shoes around :lol:.

Edit
Two weeks ago when i was designing the invitation race , little George came down and ask me to run ,so i put him with the pundo in some race at Rome circuit , i didn't remember to change anything but ill check it again when am back home from work .
For the moment if your pundo is 396 pp 179 hp am ok .

Last edited:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Thanks to your eagle eye you save me from shame.
Damn ,i just check my settings and you was 100% right :ouch:
All these runs for nothing and i thought i had improved :rolleyes:
Of course my validation vid became ........invalid now .
$*%$#\@#%% the car must have 383 pp and 159hp .
giphy (5).gif

Edit
First of all i have to apologize to my mates for being so careless .
Hopefully i was soooo excited for my ( wrong ) result and i use the vid in order to saw it ,and thank God @bjl23 found the mistake that wasn't aware of .
I might be a bit " dirty" with AI in some challenges by traiding paint or a door sometimes :lol: but never had the intention to cheet my mates efforts with any manner.
Sorry for my Huge mistake that i can't hide that pissed me off way too much.
My sincerely apologies guys.

Anyway back to pundo again ( right this time) am close to @Thematic time but one last lap that been caught by the barrier at the exit of Piscine cost me the 12s entrance for sure.
Change 5 different fields and never find the Stratos again , perhaps show up when higher pp car ( as i was) is running against.
I also discover a new back wheelie car and was Alfa mito this time
IMG_20201103_191322.jpg

IMG_20201103_191554.jpg

And my action for today
IMG_20201103_193308.jpg

IMG_20201103_194513.jpg

IMG_20201103_195429.jpg

Last edited:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Thanks to your eagle eye you save me from shame.
Damn ,i just check my settings and you was 100% right :ouch:
All these runs for nothing and i thought i had improved :rolleyes:
Of course my validation vid became ........invalid now .
$*%$#\@#%% the car must have 383 pp and 159hp .
View attachment 969266

Edit
First of all i have to apologize to my mates for being so careless .
Hopefully i was soooo excited for my ( wrong ) result and i use the vid in order to saw it ,and thank God @bjl23 found the mistake that wasn't aware of .
I might be a bit " dirty" with AI in some challenges by traiding paint or a door sometimes :lol: but never had the intention to cheet my mates efforts with any manner.
Sorry for my Huge mistake that i can't hide that pissed me off way too much.
My sincerely apologies guys.

Anyway back to pundo again ( right this time) am close to @Thematic time but one last lap that been caught by the barrier at the exit of Piscine cost me the 12s entrance for sure.
Change 5 different fields and never find the Stratos again , perhaps show up when higher pp car ( as i was) is running against.
I also discover a new back wheelie car and was Alfa mito this time
View attachment 969286
View attachment 969287
And my action for today
View attachment 969290
View attachment 969292
View attachment 969295
Don't stress mate, honest mistake we have all been there.

I try some runs for no tune today and Mary was next to me " playing" with her phone.
When i went of - was on free run mod- the car and the driver appears and she get crazy with my outfit :lol:
What the F... are you wearing with that car ?!!!!!
Come on and change it immediately she said and then he took care very carefully not only the outfit but and the car colour .
To cut a long sorry short ....... Am having a design manager from now on :lol:
IMG_20201104_205154.jpg

As for the laping outcome was between 2.29 low 2.30 mid.

Last edited:
I try some runs for no tune today and Mary was next to me " playing" with her phone.
When i went of - was on free run mod- the car and the driver appears and she get crazy with my outfit :lol:
What the F... are you wearing with that car ?!!!!!
Come on and change it immediately she said and then he took care very carefully not only the outfit but and the car colour .
To cut a long sorry short ....... Am having a design manager from now on :lol:
View attachment 969529

As for the laping outcome was between 2.29 low 2.30 mid.

haha it's good actually :)

sorry guys for me not being active much this round.. little bit lack of time :/
maybe saturday/sunday..

No tune
Laps are 2.31 mid 2.28 mid 2.29 low
IMG_20201105_212243.jpg

Here is a sample with no tune settings at time trial that reveals how much " grass" is white and how prity is the car colour with the new driver's outfit :lol:

Last edited:
Very nice mate, I'm a bit disappointed that your car isn't pink. :lol:

And you will remain disappointed cause she has " taste " .:lol:
We made an agreement between us that she will take care my cars ( where is possible ) and my uniform too.
At least she will have something to deal with instead of shouting all the time :
Can you put it a bit quietly please or do i have to come inside ?!!! :lol: :lol:

Latest Posts

Back