THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
It was certainly unexpected, but I don't care too much. I made a bondage joke earlier, so don't sweat it.
Well this is my racing suit....
GTSUIT1.jpg
GTSUIT2.jpg

I guess we're just "Racier" here at Ferrari!

Last edited:
I suggest you all start practicing now with the Yellowbird:gtpflag::cheers:!!

:banghead: 🤬 :banghead: .
Tough call again ,not to mention that i ask my fashion manager that we have to prepare the new car but has to be yellow ..........
She said : don't worry , were gonna have the best " taxi cub " ever :lol: :lol:
Doesn't like so much yellow or green cars but since we have " yellow bird " we had an agreement on that.
Just make some laps today and the verdict was :
Damn i can .fill up a dumb truck full of signs at the tricky downhill sector :lol:

:banghead: 🤬 :banghead: .
Tough call again ,not to mention that i ask my fashion manager that we have to prepare the new car but has to be yellow ..........
She said : don't worry , were gonna have the best " taxi cub " ever :lol: :lol:
Doesn't like so much yellow or green cars but since we have " yellow bird " we had an agreement on that.
Just make some laps today and the verdict was :
Damn i can .fill up a dumb truck full of signs at the tricky downhill sector :lol:
The video that I posted with the “Yellow Bird" was my first and only with a tune from Barnabas. On the flip side few race drivers will enter this race so you are in luck @smoothbore12 :cheers:.

Last edited:
Rotenboden. First you need racing brake kit. That was the only thing I added to the Ruf apart from power (663 bhp).
The replays are especially pretty, my favourite shot is (lap one most likely) when the camera switches to about six meters above you to show you exiting the tunnel in the final sector.

I had saved a replay from Dristelen on Gran Turismo 6 day six, as I recall I ran – and reran – a Ruf BTR stock except for the kit on all these mountain races. Replay shows "SH".

Here was my school entry, well done to @smoothbore12 and @Thematic for their runs.

Looking forward to the Yellowbird :nervous:

Damn ,you run it at Take no prisoners mod .
Was a bit risky for me that way and i leave danger outside my run.

Well deserved and served :bowdown:

As about Ruf there's no way to run that " thing" stock ( suspension especially .)
The only thing ill keep stock is the power band ( 530 pp don't remember the hp ) with a bit of ballast in front .
I think is enough and to be honest didn't try any power parts .
If i reach the proper behaviour might try it but am pleased the way i can control her (at least on free run)
See you all tomorrow , Mr Comedian has an appointment today with his fashion manager :lol:

Judging from Boogieman pics and what he wrote .....
He took " bird" stock for a spin .....
He run only one time .....
And he did the school .....!!!!!!

PerfumedInformalAfricanjacana-size_restricted.gif

There's no justice in this world :banghead: :banghead:

Looks good the outfit 5th element ,i wish i could have one :lol:

Back