THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Ok, the seat has been raised 3 inches and brought forward 6 inches (Dallas is a big fella). The steering wheel has been lowered. The "special shoes" (Dallas knows about these (though they wouldn't fit him)) are on, and Rammstein is on the ICE system. Dallas's supremacy in this house is about to be challenged.

Joking aside this is a proud moment, when I met Corbin, he was pretty much bottom of my leaderboard. Now I am in the raceroom at gone midnight trying to beat him.
Yes, Slybynight, your right. I remember my first race was in that Mazda around BrandsHatch when I did a very slow 2.19...., now am down to 1.55.699 - a testiment to my hard work

TMDC is unnerving. My instinct is still to countersteer, but that only leads to embarrassment here if it's anything bigger. The left-to-ascent turn... I don't think I did one good entry & exit there today. No bonus.

So, a Human among us, that's cool. 👍

First of all i want to welcome our new member @CorbinDallas and the Fifth element that bring him to our company .
As for me all these days was a bit of F... with a touch of F.... and some F.... just for spare use.
Just did an hour ago 3 races for school ,am uploading the most successful and thats all.
If time left tomorrow i might try a something else but definitely all this week was waisted in terms of playing.
Am not in a good shape for various reasons but i hope for better days unless Merfy's law continue to affect me .
Looking forward for better days .

@skeagracing am almost about to loose this class ,if it wasn't today , tomorrow it will be to late.

giphy.gif

ONLY 24 HOURS LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 77

DIV 1
@nostradavor2 4:58.405

DIV 2
@slybynight 5:05.466
@bjl23 5:06.911
@smoothbore12 5:07.009
@CorbinDallas 5:10.023
@Thematic 5:14.414

--------------

TOYOTA MEETS DALLAS, CALIFORNIA

@bjl23 1:30. 849
@Thematic 1:31.471
@smoothbore12 1:31.857
@slybynight 1:33.652

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#49

Please send your replays to @skeagracing

------------------

I had a chance to choose an event this morning ,so i pick up the no tune .
After couple of laps of experiments ,i choose Active steering off cause it proved more helpful than when was at Mid or Strong .
I set BB 6-8 and did 4 races
Don't know if was helpful that i did late night yesterday the class lesson but it worked.
Leaving aside first run the results are following like this.
IMG_20210131_114548.jpg

IMG_20210131_115607.jpg

IMG_20210131_122214.jpg

And here a vid with my first lap only cause judjing from the 12 hours needed to upload a 9.40 vid for school ,the 5.10 minutes will take more than 6 hours :crazy:
Second lap was identical anyway .

Pleasing my fashion manager who spend an hour for it early last week ,here is my outfit for school and the round.
IMG_20210131_125536.jpg

PS
Don't know if I'll find " room " to help my Dallas see California but if i did I'll let you know no matter the outcome is .

I hope to get some time on Laguna tomorrow. - I have culinary obligations for most of the day, so it may come down to the wire......

At which point Boogieman will stride over said wire.
If you wait till the last minute to send me your school video it will delay the post of the results. Secondly the school runs for two weeks so I do not understand last minute videos for the school!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
1000th post from me here

First I wanted to thank to Hugh @RMan72 for not showing up this round.

Second Bryce @bjl23 can you please not steal my Invitational win, I posted 1.29.8 time on Laguna Seca together with tune on post #8599

Third Babis @smoothbore12 Tommy Kaira actually looks that good that I downloaded a pic. Also I watched your Silverstone lap, you'd do faster with no Traction Control

To make my 1000th post have some worth I wanted to inform all of you that if everything goes well, Tinkerbell will become a dad before summer 2021 ends :)

To make my 1000th post have some worth I wanted to inform all of you that if everything goes well, Tinkerbell will become a dad before summer 2021 ends
Congratulations mate

Second Bryce @bjl23 can you please not steal my Invitational win, I posted 1.29.8 time on Laguna Seca together with tune on post #8599
It's on there I forgot/didn't want to add it :D:lol:
I still beat @smoothbore12 so I'm very happy :)

Back