THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Hello racers,
38 more cars have been added to the GONE IN 60 SECONDS CHALLENGE,(50 in total) the cars have been arranged into 3 groups.
MOVIE CARS, 300pp-399pp cars and
400-499pp cars.

Check out POST#2 for car lists.

And just a reminder, THE GONE IN 60 SECONDS CHALLENGE DOES NOT HAVE AN END DATE. So you can enter your times at any time.

Thanks and happy racing.

NO-TUNE update
Little improvement.
IMAG0330.jpg

@RMan72 still in last place?
I think the boogieman is hiding something under his bed?

He is trying for days to reload the line in doppelganger to find that damn Toyota :lol::lol:
You received many %$#*&+ for that rule these days :lol:

But make no mistakes Boogeyman is always there

0c6e36cf751d79625e682abbe9f5ec2363c77fa0_hq.gif

Hey guys I had the ending time for round 1 on the 27th at midnight, which was about 8 hours ago. I stuffed up the date, I was a day earlier then planed.
So I've changed the date to midnight the 28th. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Press below to see how much time left.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...T0930&p0=5&msg=ROUND+1+FINISHES+IN&font=serif

Also if you guys can think of the next car soon (if you win) so I can start round 2 asap. Cheers

tenor.gif

The first round of the NO-TUNE CHALLENGE as come to an end, we couldn't have a better bunch of blokes if we tried.

FINAL RESULT

lfm58 - 5:03.257
RMan72 - 5:03.944
bjl23 - 5:09.119
smoothbore12 - 5:11.788

CONGRATS to @lfm58,
@RMan72 so close mate.

@lfm58 if you can pick the the next car asap so I can get ROUND 2 started. Ether PM me or post it here, you don't need a time sheet just name the car. Thanks.

------------------​

As a celebration of the first round of the NO-TUNE CHALLENGE. I introduce the:

MAX TUNE CHALLENGE

this challenge is an invite only event and is a 1 off, so @lfm58, @RMan72 and @smoothbore12 get ready to rumble.

Check post#3 for details.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
post #1 and post#3 have been updated now. @lfm58 you check your name as the first NO-TUNE winner.

More details have been added about the MAX TUNE CHALLENGE.

@bjl23 here is my choice for the 2nd round of NO-TUNE Challenge

Honda S2000 '06 - 423pp - FR - CS tyres

This mix can grant good racing without to win with 20s gap.
I would recommend mandatory the presence of Nissan GT-R '07 in the starting grid.

The GLADIATOR has spoken.

images (4).jpeg

ROUND 2

Objective: Fastest total time. Player doesn't have to win. (will need to though)

Featured Vehicle: HONDA S2000 '06

Venue: POLYPHONY DIGITAL CUP,
Race 2

Tunes/Assists: CS tyres,
GT-R '07 must be in the line up.

Finishes:
Midnight 11th of June, GMT
----------

You not kidding, a challenge alright.
The GT-R was not happy I was in front.
IMAG0365.jpg

Smallest MOV P1-P2 wasn't it:lol:

Last edited:
WTF ( from : what's the future ) is going on with those AI @bjl23 ?:ill:
You are on 5.05 and are on your tail , with the 350 C at 5.15 they was way back :irked:
Its cause the CS tyres ? They smell blood ?

Edit
I just saw the ,....... RACE 2 !!

Edit 2

Player MUST WIN ( otherwise it would be a shame on us )
By the way dear Bruce lee you turn to be the Master of the smallest move and boogeyman
the Master of the larger ones

Max tune ( 53.224 )

IMG_20180528_205303.jpg

No tune round 2

IMG_20180528_203621.jpg

Damn this GTR you always have to block it
As about max tune was faster by 2 sec. with TC 1than TC zero and i use high value in ABS ( 7) and the quickest way for me was just throw it in to the corners a kind of wrc ,steering the opposite way
and is funny when it works.
If i can save 2 sec. from my first lap and enter to 49s it will be great.

Last edited:
WTF ( from : what's the future ) is going on with those AI @bjl23 ?:ill:
You are on 5.05 and are on your tail , with the 350 C at 5.15 they was way back :irked:
Its cause the CS tyres ? They smell blood ?

Edit
I just saw the ,....... RACE 2 !!

Edit 2

Player MUST WIN ( otherwise it would be a shame on us )
By the way dear Bruce lee you turn to be the Master of the smallest move and boogeyman
the Master of the larger ones

Max tune ( 53.224 )

View attachment 739245

No tune round 2

View attachment 739246

Damn this GTR you always have to block it
As about max tune was faster by 2 sec. with TC 1than TC zero and i use high value in ABS ( 7) and the quickest way for me was just throw it in to the corners a kind of wrc ,steering the opposite way
and is funny when it works.
If i can save 2 sec. from my first lap and enter to 49s it will be great.
(race 2):lol:
Nice going in the MAX TUNE, the T350C is a whole new beast maxed tuned isn't it.

I've always had to block the GT-R across the finish line. As soon as you get in front he put the pedal to the metal.
I've done this race about 5 times and I'm loving the track, the car and the way you slide the car into the first corner then though the S bend.:eek:

GREAT PICK @lfm58 :bowdown:

I was also thinking about making a rule, if A player wins the NO-TUNE CHALLENGE 3 times in a row, then they can't win the next round. They can still compete but are not eligible for the title. If that happens the person in second gets the title but there name will be displayed on the winners list underlined so something so people know that they fell under that rule. (like the Whoosier rule). It will be named after the first person who wins 3.
Just a thought.
What do you guys think?

Last edited:
From one point of view seems not so " fair" ..... from another point to win with guys like lfm58 and RMan72 inside , seems like Hecules labours .

Back