THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Sorry for being late guys, got a bit of a sore head. Louise and I went to a comedy pub crawl last night.
image000000_01.jpg
image000000.jpg
IMG_20210228_103549.jpg

image000000_02.jpg

ONLY 23 HOURS AND 23 MINUTES LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 79

DIV 1
@RMan72 1:23.596
@nostradavor2 1:23.871

DIV 2
@slybynight 1:25.835
@smoothbore12 1:26.471
@bjl23 1:26.665
@Thematic 1:29.208

--------------

ERAZER’S VOLVO

@RMan72 1st - .388

@smoothbore12 2nd - 2.077
@bjl23 6th
@Thematic 11th

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#51

Please send your replays to @skeagracing

------------------

Last edited:
Sorry for being late guys, got a bit of a sore head. Louise and I went to a comedy pub crawl last night.
View attachment 994578 View attachment 994579 View attachment 994574
View attachment 994581

ONLY 23 HOURS AND 23 MINUTES LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 79

DIV 1
@RMan72 1:23.596
@nostradavor2 1:23.871

DIV 2
@slybynight 1:25.835
@smoothbore12 1:26.471
@bjl23 1:26.665
@Thematic 1:29.208

--------------

ERAZER’S VOLVO

@RMan72 1st - .388

@smoothbore12 2nd - 2.077
@bjl23 6th
@Thematic 11th

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#51

Please send your replays to @skeagracing

------------------
Sending much love your way Boss man!

View attachment 994596 View attachment 994597
Those dastardly Div1 boys might be able to rest easy for another couple of months.... but I'm comin for ya!

Hmmmm fifth element on charge for the lead .
Nice run mate .
681380454-tumblr_n07a9vSHGN1s809ido2_250.gif

@bjl23 am jealous ..... From late November is forbidden here and we almost forget how it is to go outside with company and enjoy it .

If you think that @RMan72 had i difficult day changing springs on the fiesta ....... Youre absolutely wrong.
Look the way he put back the wheels at his vehicle !!!!!!
rim-shot.gif

@bjl23 You little B*&^*(%!!!!
My rig is all in bits all over the garage because I'm trying to do the nasty thing we cant talk about!!
I can't even fight back!!!

EDIT: Panic over - I miss-read your time as a 1.25! Ignore me (or go for that 1:25 now you know I'm handicapped) (and how frustrated I will be)!

Please don't set your mate in the orange T-shirt on me. He is what I would call a bit of a unit!

@smoothbore12 I love that gif!!! That is EXACTLY how I imagine Boogieman putting a wheel back on!

Last edited:
@bjl23 You little B*&^*(%!!!!
My rig is all in bits all over the garage because I'm trying to do the nasty thing we cant talk about!!
I can't even fight back!!!

EDIT: Panic over - I miss-read your time as a 1.25! Ignore me (or go for that 1:25 now you know I'm handicapped) (and how frustrated I will be)!

Please don't set your mate in the orange T-shirt on me. He is what I would call a bit of a unit!
:lol: I'm just happy to beat @smoothbore12 in a no-tune, it's been a while.

I'll tell him stop hunting you down now. :lol:

Class 51 per me.

Soon after "Fruit End" I tried something new (or unusual) and drove casually a 1966 Cobra in 100 % wet on Tsukuba. CH tyres. What do you think my only lap clocked at? My guess was 88 s.
87.974 s. Actually glanced at total time for the most part, so didn't even think I was anywhere close at first.

P1: @RMan72 who drove a beautiful race in a car with the lowest horsepower and no aids.

P2: @smoothbore12 you were fast but it's about time to loose the SRF, don't you think?

P3: @bjl23 . Bryce ran a clean race and finished 2nd. Nice race and doesn't mean you always have to win to place.

Thanks to @Thematic and @nostradavor2 for your submissions. You both hit other cars. In a real race neither of you would have finished due to damage. Keep trying, fast is not always first.

:lol: I'm just happy to beat @smoothbore12 in a no-tune, it's been a while.

I'll tell him stop hunting you down now. :lol:
tenor (5).gif

School lesson

I did that race early since i knew i had to go and when i get back Noel and Hugh's run :bowdown: Inspire me to go the other way around so i run again -out of competition - only for the pleasure to accomplish a difficult task.
So i try it no aids ,only ABS ,428 pp and SH tyres and felt faqen nice that i did it .

Congratulations to all .....even and at @bjl23 :lol:

A special mention to Hugh cause was simply unbelievable once again .

View attachment 994771

School lesson

I did that race early since i knew i had to go and when i get back Noel and Hugh's run :bowdown: Inspire me to go the other way around so i run again -out of competition - only for the pleasure to accomplish a difficult task.
So i try it no aids ,only ABS ,428 pp and SH tyres and felt faqen nice that i did it .

Congratulations to all .....even and at @bjl23 :lol:

A special mention to Hugh cause was simply unbelievable once again .

Great drive. Now we know you can. Have fun with the Viper on the mountain.👍

@RMan72 ..... You are a pleasure to watch , period.

@nostradavor2 there's not much time left ,so enjoy it as you can ,in a few months the only thing that might want desperately is to sleep :lol:

Thanks for your kind words @Racin510s , i always try a bit harder at school .
If i don't feel comfortable and confident for the car I can't do much about it .
This time happens and i really enjoy my second attempt on difficult terms .
Also it start to annoying me always loose from our bitchy boss @bjl23 when its about difficult cars .

@Thematic ,just a quick one : how comes so smokey your run ?
You was without SRF ? Lower grade tyres? No ABS Or a twithcy set up ?

@RMan72 ..... You are a pleasure to watch , period.

@nostradavor2 there's not much time left ,so enjoy it as you can ,in a few months the only thing that might want desperately is to sleep :lol:

Thanks for your kind words @Racin510s , i always try a bit harder at school .
If i don't feel comfortable and confident for the car I can't do much about it .
This time happens and i really enjoy my second attempt on difficult terms .
Also it start to annoying me always loose from our bitchy boss @bjl23 when its about difficult cars .

@Thematic ,just a quick one : how comes so smokey your run ?
You was without SRF ? Lower grade tyres? No ABS Or a twithcy set up ?
I would love to see some answers to these questions.

Without much time left for game ,just fire up my ps3 half an hour before Mary's favourite series start .
Keeping the momentum from yesterday with the 300SL just bought a new Supra and did 5 laps.
2 red, one abandoned and two white ones .
Carefully i put out all aids except ABS at 1 ,plus i set grip to real while i never understand the difference of those two settings between low and real and how they affect the drive of the car :confused:
Anyway am way far from silver but am not complaining .
IMG_20210301_201258_1.jpg

I think that's great time regarding your lap count on the ring. you can probably shave a lot still. Definitely better start than with a 512BB :lol:

I did online races on GT5 past few days, can't believe lobby usually has 10+ people in it every day after 7-8 PM (CET). I really wish you guys could be there too. Many fast drivers also, I managed to get one fluke P1 yesterday in full lobby and one today on Nordschleife.

But I'll never leave the hub either, just got myself also dirt 3, shift 2, ferrari racing experience, test drive : ferrari, ride and need many tunes for gt5 so with pregnant GF who is really pissed about everything I'll will probably be more div2 than 1 :P

i set grip to real while i never understand the difference of those two settings between low and real and how they affect the drive of the car :confused:
Maybe I should make an Arcade Mode event to make it clearer. The difference between low and real is like night and day when you have 40..100 % wet surface. I haven't really experimented with it, but I think The Ring, dry, is somewhat less lenient with "real". Those rumbles sometimes have a surprise.

As for Schwarzwald League... my overtake over the grass there was boo & hiss. Yes, SRF is the bane of GT6, I can imagine the struggle to decide whether to include it in the game. ABS is preference. In (brief, for me) GT 5 days I put ABS 1 on cars that I imagined came with such a system. For Six - which is easier to brake in anyway - I have it off all the time.

Last edited:
Back