ONE LAST TIME
IMG_20210306_150659.jpg
IMG_20210306_150634.jpg

We are very close at no tune " boss" :cheers:
But since we live in covid era ,we must keep some distance :lol:
The result was from first half hour ,these was next half
View attachment 995873
View attachment 995874

And since am not gonna try it again ,feel free try to pass it or scream with the appropriate manner
View attachment 995875
I only did 2 races, so if I get a chance to race again you better lift your game.

PS I laughed hard at the covid joke :lol:, I'll be sure to post photos of me out and about tomorrow :D

One Last Time
7:55.716
That took more like 70 minutes today. Splits were mostly modest improvements to the previous posted time, got a good bit more of it in sector 12, which is nice. I'm sure you understand. (Previous) Lap 1 is the first gold lap today.

Attachments

• olt_menu.jpg
    olt_menu.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 6
  • olt_track.jpg
    olt_track.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I only did 2 races, so if I get a chance to race again you better lift your game.

PS I laughed hard at the covid joke :lol:, I'll be sure to post photos of me out and about tomorrow :D

You might adapted better ( can't hide youth :lol: ) and faster than me but its hard to " shave " for 9 laps continuously - there's traffic also - at such a small track .
You're gonna sweat anyway .
giphy (9).gif

Viper GTS-R (Team Orica) #51
Tires Racing Hard
Brakes 9/10
Suspension
55/55
17.5o/20/25
3/3
4/4
6/6
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.00
Max speed 217
Final Gear 3.200
1-3.778
2-2.485
3-1.789
4-1.353
5-1.075
6-0.897
Drivetrain
Power Limiter 100%
Engine Tuning Stage3
Turbo kit Mid RPM Range
Down Force
500/700

I envy you both @bjl23 ,but on the other hand am happy also that you're having good time .
For us here ( and for million others ) , moments like this are from the future :lol:
Usually the small " obstacles " don't leave any room between the couple ,so times likes these are precious .
Although , i see no reason to ask Louise for a small favour , you know .......... :lol:

No tune/80.
4:12.22
Only got lead on lap seven, but this was my first race (no restarts).

--

School in triply impossible road: it's too narrow, doesn't lead anywhere and it's UPSIDE DOWN :P . It is so mental I'm quite pleased with my choice to use a stock VIPER. It happens to also be rather feedback rich, so I watched one replay fully just to give (read: force) myself a little break. No, I didn't make a podium finish. That would have meant much more risk taking and therefore endless restarts.

Attachments

• notune_results.jpg
    notune_results.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
@bjl23 you are everywhere without that damn mask on your faces there ?
Or only at some places ? Like restaurants etc.?
Did you ask Louise to give you a slap ( small one ) for me or you forget it ?

Here we getting worst every day :banghead:

@Thematic is very difficult for me to run without SRF the Viper at school ,but stock ....... I wouldn't even dear to think about it , :embarrassed:

@Thematic is very difficult for me to run without SRF the Viper at school ,but stock ....... I wouldn't even dear to think about it , :embarrassed:
We don't have to wear masks anywhere here.

We don't have to wear masks anywhere here.

We have to wear it everywhere but I prefer not to. People are using masks after few days being in dirty pockets and stuff like that. I'd rather pay fine or punch security in face than get sick from wearing that stupid thing on my face.

btw I'm sorry I'm not that active lately, I don't have much playing time and when I can play I go online on GT5. Many people did it and it's probably best thing you can do in racing games in 2021 lol. It's a blast. If someone else wants to but can't manage to set it up, feel free to contact me and I'll try to help.

Just run it. Use any aid you want, period

Last edited:
Just run it. Use any aid you want, period

SRF off or on wasn't my biggest problem , the way this monster release his brutal force especially on the uphill sector is the my main concern .
I'll find my way ,we deal with more difficult cars at the past anyway .

@bjl23 seems like you're in a covid free situation while here ( and all Europe ) is quite opposite .

@nostradavor2 you might have " problem " with the authorities in general and what's " hiding behind the covid story ( i also ) but if you have close friend any doctor or nurse working at a covid hospital ,you will realise that things aren't as many people think .
Its other thing the covid and another thing what happens due to this and who take advantage cause of him or use it as an excuse to do their plans.

SRF off or on wasn't my biggest problem , the way this monster release his brutal force especially on the uphill sector is the my main concern .
I'll find my way ,we deal with more difficult cars at the past anyway .

@bjl23 seems like you're in a covid free situation while here ( and all Europe ) is quite opposite .

@nostradavor2 you might have " problem " with the authorities in general and what's " hiding behind the covid story ( i also ) but if you have close friend any doctor or nurse working at a covid hospital ,you will realise that things aren't as many people think .
Its other thing the covid and another thing what happens due to this and who take advantage cause of him or use it as an excuse to do their plans.
Uphill is not that hard check out my video as I found all the safe places to pass up that hill and down the hill were there just a few points were you can pass and only a few.

I just ran the Viper one time and had 2 laps of 1.57 and 2 laps of 1.58. Total time 7:52 Winning margin 1.102. I just wanted to make sure that I can win this race every single time I run it. Down the back straight 208 MPH.

Last edited:
Sorry for my lack of activity. I have been doing naughty things with @nostradavor2 . I had my first taste of forbidden fruit tonight. And it was very sweet indeed. Over the next few days I will be gorging myself into a stupor. I am sure I will eventually get it out of my system, and should be back with you all for the next round. PM me if you want to know what I'm talking about and listen to just how amazing it really is.

@CorbinDallas has left the Slybynight paddock for the time being. I waved him off with a PS3, wheel & pedals and a fully updated GT6 install. I genuinely hope he does appear here again.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back