THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
G'day mate, glad to see another Aussie here. Fast run as well. :cheers:
Thanks mate! I'm not an Aussie, though I'm your next door neighbor, sort of. :D

unnamed.png

A wellcome to @Nismonath5 , if you are in the pic of your avatar your nickname is ready ( we all have one :lol:)
yours is the " handsome" .
Why yes, that is me thanks :) It's a pretty recent shot from the 24hr Lemons when I was racing and crew for a team I entered alongside my old man!

View attachment 747429

Why yes, that is me thanks :) It's a pretty recent shot from the 24hr Lemons when I was racing and crew for a team I entered alongside my old man!
@Racin510s is American.
I knew that was going to stir something up. We have been through this before in the COTW thread.

@fordlaser :lol:, why are you using AT?

THE SNIPER SHOOTS BACK. IN P1 NOW.

View attachment 747429

Hey 'handsome',
You know the relationship us Aussies have with you Kiwis.

If you're good, we'll gladly claim you & if not, we'll take the piss out of your accent and make jokes about sheep :D :lol: ;)

Ah. I assumed since he said "another" that he was Aussie himself. Oh well, that's cleared up. :)

Hey 'handsome',
You know the relationship us Aussies have with you Kiwis.

If you're good, we'll gladly claim you & if not, we'll take the piss out of your accent and make jokes about sheep :D :lol: ;)
Truer words were never spoken :lol:

Last edited:
@Lilium seems quite serious , don't talk to much and he is very fast also.
So we have the " Ice man" .

A refresh of who is who

@RMan72 .... the Boogeyman , always come the last minute and leave everyone empty handed.

@lfm58 ....... Gladiator , enter in the arrena and most of a time brings DOOM.

@bjl23 ...... Bruce Lee , the Chuck Norris beater.

@fordlaser ...... the Sniper ,always calm , cool , acurate and calculate.

@Racin510s ...... Marshmallow man , sweet like a kid , can't refuse something to him.

@skeagracing Wash machine warrior , the cleanest driver ever .

@Pete05 ....... Mad Max , lives in the road with his truck and sometimes eat first his dog food !!!!

@Lilium ..... the Ice man , the avatar if fake , is serious , talk less and fast as hell

@Nismonath5 ...... the Handsome , no need why this.

@photonrider Harry da druida ,always cook stuff for the others.

Hope don't forget someone

Ps
As for me @bjl23 call me captain piston ...... never stop always on the move

Who's sample was this?

@fordlaser or @Racin510s ?

Definitely @Racin510s.:lol::scared::crazy:

No Tune 1st go
The TVR is a really nice car! It handles great. Just don't have my braking points down pat.

Don't what all the previous posts were about. But I have had Aussie friends since GT1. The 1st lived in Taz then moved to the mainland. We are still friends after 18 years. I watched his girls grow up.His oldest still has the Teddy bear we sent and she's 18 now. We exchanged Christmas gifts in 2000 and I have a real Aussie boomerang and Crocodile Dundee Hat. Brain fart can't remember the real name. They sent my son 2000 Olympic gear. I go live in Australia in a heartbeat if I was able.

Attachments

• 20180629_221549[1].jpg
    20180629_221549[1].jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 13
@Lilium seems quite serious , don't talk to much and he is very fast also.
So we have the " Ice man" .

A refresh of who is who

@RMan72 .... the Boogeyman , always come the last minute and leave everyone empty handed.

@lfm58 ....... Gladiator , enter in the arrena and most of a time brings DOOM.

@bjl23 ...... Bruce Lee , the Chuck Norris beater.

@fordlaser ...... the Sniper ,always calm , cool , acurate and calculate.

@Racin510s ...... Marshmallow man , sweet like a kid , can't refuse something to him.

@skeagracing Wash machine warrior , the cleanest driver ever .

@Pete05 ....... Mad Max , lives in the road with his truck and sometimes eat first his dog food !!!!

@Lilium ..... the Ice man , the avatar if fake , is serious , talk less and fast as hell

@Nismonath5 ...... the Handsome , no need why this.

@photonrider Harry da druida ,always cook stuff for the others.

Hope don't forget someone

Ps
As for me @bjl23 call me captain piston ...... never stop always on the move

Thank you @smoothbore. I may be the oldest and the slowest but I give it all I got.

Well pushing Papp doesn't work, flirtin with him side by side doesn't seem to work either. He started 2nd in this line up, the one before I crashed, but still won that didn't work either. So It appears @fordlaser takes this one too. I thought maybe if I messed with him he would go faster and the Cobra closing ground incredibly fast I even slowed down in this picture for him to catch up at the finish.
That's it for me tonight where is is tomorrow for the rest of you. :cheers:

Edit: Sorry for the multiple posts in a row.

Attachments

• 20180629_225250[1].jpg
    20180629_225250[1].jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 10
Definitely @Racin510s.:lol::scared::crazy:

No Tune 1st go
The TVR is a really nice car! It handles great. Just don't have my braking points down pat.

Don't what all the previous posts were about. But I have had Aussie friends since GT1. The 1st lived in Taz then moved to the mainland. We are still friends after 18 years. I watched his girls grow up.His oldest still has the Teddy bear we sent and she's 18 now. We exchanged Christmas gifts in 2000 and I have a real Aussie boomerang and Crocodile Dundee Hat. Brain fart can't remember the real name. They sent my son 2000 Olympic gear. I go live in Australia in a heartbeat if I was able.
The TVR shocked me how well it handled, I thought it was going to be really bad.

D. PAPP update
IMAG0447.jpg

Tune . no tune.... detune.......medium tune....... max tune .....low tune.......D Papp , don't give a damn when i race him with the rocket.
Always up to 4.00 min. :grumpy:

No race today , but hope in the Sunday morning fresh and well rested to take a ride.
Happy hours to all guys and what you wish.......make it happens.

PS
I put my $ on Boogeyman that will hit the top spot in FT 1 under 1.00 min. mark and Gladiator on his footsteps .
Sniper be ready to answer ,tonight is Boogeys night .

Tune . no tune.... detune.......medium tune....... max tune .....low tune.......D Papp , don't give a damn when i race him with the rocket.
Always up to 4.00 min. :grumpy:

No race today , but hope in the Sunday morning fresh and well rested to take a ride.
Happy hours to all guys and what you wish.......make it happens.

PS
I put my $ on Boogeyman that will hit the top spot in FT 1 under 1.00 min. mark and Gladiator on his footsteps .
Sniper be ready to answer ,tonight is Boogeys night .
I am all out of Ammo until I get some tomorrow I hope, or the Sniper will not fire a shot.

Last edited:
Good to see you in here mate, nice time to.
Don't go hurting your back mate.

Change the washing machine setting to delicate.

@Racin510s nice improvement.
Thanks Bryce @bjl23, I could not have done it without Noel @skeagracing. Hopefully I can shave a few more. Noel ran this TT for me. Normally he is not a TT participant. So blessed to have such a good friend/brother like Noel.

NO-TUNE update
I'm a little disappointed in myself.
View attachment 748006

----------------

View attachment 748007
ONLY 24 HOURS LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 4
VGT special

@fordlaser: 1:00.452
@Lilium: 100.636
@smoothbore12: 1:01.498
@skeagracing: 1:01.980
@bjl23: 1:02.991
@Nismonath5: 1:03.148
@Racin510s: 1:05.191

D. PAPP AWARD

@fordlaser: 3:57.484
@smoothbore12: 3:58.331
@bjl23: 3:58.562
@lfm58: 3:59.141
@Racin510s: 4:03.117
If I could use (MT), I wonder what times I could achieved in GT6.

Racing with D. Papp and I have notice, when he is in the orange car Papp he is faster, and has anyone here have raced him when he is in the orange Rocket ?.

Racing with D. Papp and I have notice, when he is in the orange car Papp he is faster, and has anyone here have raced him when he is in the orange Rocket ?.
Now that you mention it, he was orange when I got him to do a 58.
NICE PICK UP

@fordlaser In my last attempt he was in an orange rocket, that was where I pushed him with my Cobra and flirted with him running side by side still could not get him to go fast.

Back