THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
jesuschrist!! you had to average 1:30 per lap! my average is 1:34-1:36 per lap

Don't pay attention " Hayabusa" @nostradavor2 isn't human ( as the rest guys of div1 ) :lol:
His nickname is ...... Tinkerbell !!!!
So go figure :lol:
6675fd7188d6b1e7c294b04c2635beae.gif

From left to right Derek Bell (won Le Mans 5 times) (@skeagracing raced for Porsche in the SCCA for 33 years) and Vik Elford who won the very first race in a Porsche. We went cross USA as Instructors Porsche Owners Driving School. I got ton of information on racing from both of them plus the money was great:cheers:.

Last edited:
Guys raced GT6 online today again, so just a matter of days/weeks now for it to be available.
Crazy job some of the guys did with moding GT5 and 6.
Just wanted to say if some of you are stil interested in going the way me and @slybynight have.
Great fun online @slybynight today, some fun stuff lol
btw 2nd race replay E46 vs E92 looks great, It would be crazy run if we managed the lap till end (and would be great vid if I had capture card).
btw 2nd lap race on Monza and team play against Rubi guy was just brilliant too :) (Both overtaking him on Parabolica :))

Last edited:
Hurdle. I failed to put my computer back where it belonged, by some millimeters. Well, couple weeks later its corner finds its way to my knee. Knee is out for the count. So perhaps I will return for the next round.

Halftime report from SkegRacingSchool in P 1 @Thematic :gtpflag:

At the morning you're gonna have mine also ,am just uploading the vid right now .
Stock power ,lower pp ( 509 ) since i add some weight but that leads to make car " manageable" without SRF and steering assistant , eliminating the unwanted rear snap in some areas .
Hello everyone, I've added a new invitational challenge. Check out post #3 for all the details.
You think you gonna get away with this ?
Find the disk and play or am going on strike next round :mischievous:

PS
By the way ,if @FlowSadico appears this round ,then he will take the nickname = Stealth .
The reasons are obvious :lol:

@Thematic ,wish a soon recovery mate .

Last edited:
HUB 83 LEXUS LF-A

I try it two times today andg got a 17.885 :banghead:
But i hit the wall once trying to prevent a roll after final S and wasn't my first lap so good.
So i have one chance more tomorrow :D
I see not much action lately .......:confused:

At Sunday i will go to get my daughter to spend Easter holidays together so tomorrow is my last chance to improve somewhere ( i hope ) .
Kisses to all my mates and hope present and non present to be well ,safe , healthy and cool .

I try it two times today andg got a 17.885 :banghead:
But i hit the wall once trying to prevent a roll after final S and wasn't my first lap so good.
So i have one chance more tomorrow :D
I see not much action lately .......:confused:

At Sunday i will go to get my daughter to spend Easter holidays together so tomorrow is my last chance to improve somewhere ( i hope ) .
Kisses to all my mates and hope present and non present to be well ,safe , healthy and cool .
Rock on my child! ROCK ON! Hahaha

At the morning you're gonna have mine also ,am just uploading the vid right now .
Stock power ,lower pp ( 509 ) since i add some weight but that leads to make car " manageable" without SRF and steering assistant , eliminating the unwanted rear snap in some areas .

You think you gonna get away with this ?
Find the disk and play or am going on strike next round :mischievous:

PS
By the way ,if @FlowSadico appears this round ,then he will take the nickname = Stealth .
The reasons are obvious :lol:

@Thematic ,wish a soon recovery mate .

HAHAHA okok, but yeah really sorry for that but I couldn't played GT6 for a while i hope yo post my lap Time soon. Sorry for disappeared haha

Can we tune the Prius or we should let it stock? because I dont know what did you mean with "as per game"
As per game means that you can full tune it in every area , except puting NOS In the car .

So after your appearance ........ Stealth is the name for you .
Stealths make their appearance once and usually bring " disaster" :lol: .
They strike when nobody expects them and the element of surprise is their biggest advantage .
Damn technology :lol:

Can we tune the Prius or we should let it stock? because I dont know what did you mean with "as per game"
As @smoothbore12 said as per game means to can do what ever the game allows you to do. So Tuning is OK.

--------------------

giphy.gif

LESS THEN 24 HOURS LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 83

DIV 1
@nostradavor2 6:05.469

DIV 2
@FlowSadico 6:16.968
@Aramislegacy 6:17.805
@smoothbore12 6:18.205
@bjl23 6:25.074