THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
IMG_20210118_002116~2.jpg

IMG_20210118_002058~2.jpg

I'm so glad I didn't get involved in that snowy nastiness!!!
But I have handed mine and Dallas's homework in on time (only just).

Oh - and @smoothbore12 , I totally dig your fashion designers advice for Laguna - very slick.... and that is genuine, I would be saying that even if I were not legally obligated to do so.

Last edited:
I try a bit the F1 yesterday but the best result i got was 3rd :ouch: and that after put gearing so long that didn't use last 2 gears !!!!!
As about school here is my run and after watch all vids ,from my point of view ..... @slybynight i think deserves my place at second position ,he runs grate ,no visible errors ,almost identical times while i had to leave the tarmac misjudging that i could take on brakes the racing allover Jag at turn 3.
Of course is not my " job" to do so ,but i think he did it better than i did overall.
The only thing i don't know is his tyre choice which change things if was RS vs SS.

Congratulations to all the guys that participate at this tough challenge .

PS
I know that doesn't count ,but i run the most beautiful car at Laguna :lol:
My fashion manager deserves the money i pay for :lol:

Looking forward for little Tomy.

Last edited:
Congrats to Davor, great lap and thanks for completing my trophy set:cheers:.

Sorry for the FGT challenge I loved driving Senna's Lotus around Monaco and thought this would be just as fun however it proved to be a hard task. Trick was to not push the car to the limit.:boggled:

PS
I know that doesn't count ,but i run the most beautiful car at Laguna :lol:
My fashion manager deserves the money i pay for :lol:
Sorry but you are wrong, you stuck an ugly wing on the back of your Oullium, which means you instantly lose all cool points. :cool:
Here was my run at the school which was once again a tough but rewarding lesson

Stay safe all and 'see' you on the virtual race track :mischievous:

Last edited:
Perhaps you're right about the wing @RMan72 ,i had this from Spa but i don't think Laguna needed that part.
You did a grate " work " ( as always ) and you had a great control on your laps.

Just came home from work ,eat and take a look at new challenges , quite tricky the invitational .
I don't know what's the " trap" but i guess in a few days ill find out.
With something above zero Celsius outside ,the only thing am able to do now is to be horizontally in my bed.

Last edited:
Perhaps you're right about the wing @RMan72 ,i had this from Spa but i don't think Laguna needed that part.
You did a grate " work " ( as always ) and you had a great control on your laps.

Just came home from work ,eat and take a look at new challenges , quite tricky the invitational .
I don't know what's the " trap" but i guess in a few days ill find out.
With something above zero Celsius outside ,the only thing am able to do now is to be horizontally in my bed.
130PP dif from the ZZ 11

Y... TOYOTA MEETS DALLAS, CALIFORNIA
1:31.471
I wasn't going to mention it, but the picture proves it. Was falling asleep. Which might mean a quick improvement, once I feel like going in again.

Hard suspension (is soft allowed? not going to bother, though), stock brake kit (and differential). Straight gears set to 240 and as I recall, a tiny bit longer fifth. No aerodynamic changes. :) Brake balance 10/10, anything else might be dubious.

Attachments

• tmdc_results.jpg
    tmdc_results.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 8
  • tmdc_track.jpg
    tmdc_track.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 5
130PP dif from the ZZ 11

From what i see , i understand that you run the ZZ " top" about 620 pp ?
Cause there is " room " for more power by adding the turbo .
Just did a quick check yesterday ( didn't race it) and at no tune Jag which happens to be at the same track.
You have any suggestions or you just wrote the way you did it ?

Quite " heavy " this week ,i came late just before dark and am a bit exausted to do anything .
Don't know when i will be able to play and hope to stay home at Sunday .
By the way i wish my " hateful " mate Bryce to have a good time and to consider seriously that 3 is enough :lol: .
My regards to your wife @bjl23 and if you find the time ask her to do me a favour please .....
Ask her to give you a friendly " slap" from me and you don't have to explain her the why :lol: .
The first couple of beers are from me ,the rest is yours .
Have a good time son of a gun.

From what i see , i understand that you run the ZZ " top" about 620 pp ?
Cause there is " room " for more power by adding the turbo .
Just did a quick check yesterday ( didn't race it) and at no tune Jag which happens to be at the same track.
You have any suggestions or you just wrote the way you did it ?

Quite " heavy " this week ,i came late just before dark and am a bit exausted to do anything .
Don't know when i will be able to play and hope to stay home at Sunday .
By the way i wish my " hateful " mate Bryce to have a good time and to consider seriously that 3 is enough :lol: .
My regards to your wife @bjl23 and if you find the time ask her to do me a favour please .....
Ask her to give you a friendly " slap" from me and you don't have to explain her the why :lol: .
The first couple of beers are from me ,the rest is yours .
Have a good time son of a gun.
The way I did it.

No Tune/77.
5:14.414
Three starts, two finishes.

--

School, second place, custom suspension and transmission and high RPM tk was already available, added stage 3 tuning option. Sports soft tyres.
Need a higher vantage point for
this
one.
(No not third person. MotoGP is third person because I do not believe I can adjust to first person.)

Attachments

• notune_results.jpg
    notune_results.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hmm... the R92CP wasn't exactly making waves. I think one or two participants will actually win if the grid is at all comparable.
Try the grid with the Toyota Minolta that one is a trip and a half. And if anybody runs that lineup I’ll be watching and cheering on to the finish line. If you win with the Minolta in the lineup you have an incredible chance of ending up in P1 barring other circumstances.

Last edited:
Back