THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Tinkerbell thats great news from you , wish all the best and a ......... pretty daughter .
Cause if its a son ,might be like you and no woman can hold on two Tinkerbell in the same house :lol:

Full of surprises this round , @Failmaster21 posted a time , i win the no tune while i thought 5th element and Boss hide something and the biggest one that i end up first at school.
Happens accidentally to see Hugh's run before make it private and i was really impressed by the way he did his race :bowdown:
If you watch his run ,you will realise how difficult task he accomplish .

Here is my run that was made under " pressure" last day almost after the difficult week i had.

PS
@skeagracing ,any suggestions about the upcoming school lesson ?
Am talking about the power band and pp we have to use .

Last edited:
Firstly @nostradavor2 congratulations on your news, having a child and watching them grow is a wonderful experience. I'm sure @bjl23 will have a few words of wisdom for you on how to cope with no sleep and a crying baby, he's had lots of experience with @smoothbore12 :lol:
Well done to all the winners and participants in the last round of challenges, only managed to do the school will hopefully be able to do more this round.
Here was my school entry

Ķeep safe all and don't let the Boogieman bite

Firstly @nostradavor2 congratulations on your news, having a child and watching them grow is a wonderful experience. I'm sure @bjl23 will have a few words of wisdom for you on how to cope with no sleep and a crying baby, he's had lots of experience with @smoothbore12 :lol:
Well done to all the winners and participants in the last round of challenges, only managed to do the school will hopefully be able to do more this round.
Here was my school entry

Ķeep safe all and don't let the Boogieman bite

Thank you mate :cheers:
I actually laughed hard now outside when I read this :lol::lol::lol:👍

Tinkerbell thats great news from you , wish all the best and a ......... pretty daughter .
Cause if its a son ,might be like you and no woman can hold on two Tinkerbell in the same house :lol:

Full of surprises this round , @Failmaster21 posted a time , i win the no tune while i thought 5th element and Boss hide something and the biggest one that i end up first at school.
Happens accidentally to see Hugh's run before make it private and i was really impressed by the way he did his race :bowdown:
If you watch his run ,you will realise how difficult task he accomplish .

Here is my run that was made under " pressure" last day almost after the difficult week i had.

PS
@skeagracing ,any suggestions about the upcoming school lesson ?
Am talking about the power band and pp we have to use .

I will post my tune for all. I am going to the hospital today for cancer test. I will post the tune on Tuesday. Again thanks to all for some super great racing at the SkeagRacingSchool:cheers:.

School round is behind me. It was challenging, but unlike most times before, I tried with two grids. The AMG... I won't say it is slower than the BMW, but it was easier to overtake. Otherwise they were quite similar.
I had to learn which rumble strips were out to get you... I think something before the last left preceding the closed pitlane was such. I didn't have much trouble in the places where the opponents were stumbling, well other than when I lost concentration.

The following settings were used for all, say, promising races (tm was default in the first one or two). Loose and again with slightly short gears. Not sure it's a fit for a 50 50 weighted FR but I know you don't expect it to be.

Car parts or additions: carbon propeller shaft, engine tuning stage 3.
Settings:
Suspension 68 66 | 10.54 11.42 | 2 2 | 2 2 | 4 4 | 0 0 | 0 0.22 , brake balance 6 5
Transmission set to 260.
Differential g 8 21 18
Downforce 300 300
With this, I had a middling car. Some ran much faster cars and some ran slower cars.

I lost count, but since I bought the car today I can still tell that I did 14 races and won eight of them (race distance is 24005 m). I will have to compare these, though I expect the last attempt to be what I'll use.

@Thematic is it true that you race 14 times the 5 lap school lesson or i didn't get it right ? :crazy:
As about school ,yes ,i had only a couple of hours to run and film it .
So i went full attack to get away from Minolta and " save" some troubles from her.
620 pp was enough and i was lucky that i had the car " set" from previous week.

@skeagracing : from my heart my best wishes Master.

@RMan72 :bowdown: and :bowdown:
On the other hand ,how a Boogieman can be so noble and elegant as you are , remains a mystery .

@bjl23 you deserve the win at invitational :D one second more than Tinkerbell is quite an achievement mate.
Am not " hating " you for nothing :lol:

@CorbinDallas i might be late but soon you'll have your nickname 💡

@nostradavor2 ,you better start get use to it
pacifier.girl.balloon.jpg

Just to confirm, am I correct in thinking that there is NO TUNING ALLOWED in invitational Sierra/BMW but Oil change IS ALLOWED?

Sorry for confusion but N/A can be taken to mean "not applicable" - and tuning CAN be applied (unlike a courtesy car for example).

Last edited:
:lol:
@nostradavor2 the best way to deal with a crying baby is, do want I did, buy a house with a granny flat out the back and sleep in there.

-----------

Great last round guys, lots of entries. :cheers:

I'll move from a flat in a big house probably very soon :cheers:
which means I'll probably be able to sleep.. and play GT:lol:
But probably new GT I'll have to do on pad.. Just guessing so I this are my golden days regarding the speed :nervous:

Great too see that much entries still.. maybe @paddycars1 or @CozmicDragon could also come back :P

Btw does anyone know in photo mode when I manage to get fire from exhaust, and pause it on spot but when I take photo there's no fire :banghead:
I wanted to do Toyota Laguna Seca few pics.. Also when I hit a con on lap I wanted to catch it and it's the only place where camera 1 is unavailable.. I've never seen that before :banghead:
Photo mkde doesn't like me :yuck:

RX-7
PP 612
HP 616
Racing: Hard
Racing Brakes 5/6

Sus
55/50
15.09/16.14
2/2
2/2
6/6
0.0/0.0
-0.20/0.60

Max Speed 168
Final Gear 4.300

Drivetrain

Power Limiter 100.0
Engine Tune Stage 3
Mid RPM Range Turbo
Downforce
350/600
Power To Weight Ration 1.58kg/Hp

If you need anything else on car or track please let me know!!

Last edited:
Sunk time principle. Whereas getting the video recording perfect (camera) is much harder work, forget it!

I saved a replay just for this:

View attachment 988904 View attachment 988905
View attachment 988906 View attachment 988907
View attachment 988908 View attachment 988909
View attachment 988910
Sneaky git.

definitely, recording the race without a capture card is one of the most frustrating things.. specially when you do great race and than somehow you manage to be happy with a video (but still it's recording a screen with a phone so bo way to actually be happy) and than when seeing it uploaded on YT being complete rubish is really annoying. Otherwise @skeagracing school is really amazing thing to have here in our little community, only other thing that annoys me are uncompetitive and retarded AI drivers almost all races.

Sunk time principle. Whereas getting the video recording perfect (camera) is much harder work, forget it!

I saved a replay just for this:

View attachment 988904 View attachment 988905
View attachment 988906 View attachment 988907
View attachment 988908 View attachment 988909
View attachment 988910
Sneaky git.

Sunday night - almost- i guess from Noel vid that RX7 might be the next class .
So i tune it and did two races with the bmw LMR inside ,stock power and just couldn't pass her cause was damn fast at straight line.
Yesterday i check the Invi and the No tune which seems like a " punishment " . :lol:
I quit first time i went out :lol:
So i did 4-5 runs at invitational and i was going better and better each time and wasn't that hard as i expected ...... But ( damn but ) i realise that while all Aids was of ,SRF was at on :banghead: :banghead: .
The next couple of runs was at the mood of " shame " almost 7 seconds behind :crazy:
IMG_20210201_203625.jpg

Today I'll have a " meeting " with my fashion manager for this round outfit :D

This round doesn't seems to fit with me so at least ill try to have a " good look " and if am not last at no tune it will be grate :P

Yeah, what is with the no-tune? I am assuming that I am supposed to be in last place after the first few corners and remain there for the duration of the race watching p15 disappear over the horizon?

Not complaining! I love it! Give me a TT over dealing with AI cars any day!

Invitational is also great fun.

Good choice of events!

Last edited:
Yeah, what is with the no-tune? I am assuming that I am supposed to be in last place after the first few corners and remain there for the duration of the race watching p15 disappear over the horizon?

Not complaining! I love it! Give me a TT over dealing with AI cars any day!

Invitational is also great fun.

Good choice of events!

Nothing wrong with no tune , i wasn't talking about the place at the grid ,i was was talking about the place i will end up at the challenge :lol:

@skeagracing i see you " active " ,hope the test to be negative and find you steady as a rock.

Steady as a rock no cancer.

yea baby :D the race has to go on :D

btw I took some photos today, first I wanted to take some photos of todays race, than I took some pictures of previous challenge hub events which I'm definitely going to put here soon (for me not because they're any good).
But I did small 45 second review of GT6 photo mode which demonstrates most of my relationship with it so Id be happy if you watch it or :P

Back