THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Radial Dally
3:24.856
radialdally_results.jpg

---

I experimented with Photo Mode some. I tried with a stock Ferrari GTO (V8 turbo, you recall), but I could only get a dim glow to the picture. With the school car however:

I found this to be pretty accurate:
Focus on the track. Put exp time to 1/60. Those are the mandatory things. Put F to 45 so that the car comes somewhat into focus.

Last edited:
2021-02-04-09-32-45~4.jpg

2021-02-04-01-08-59.jpg

I took some photos too, first one was also really difficult to win, 180 kmh top speed car winning GT500 race, second one is last time I won at @skeagracing school with Herbie in Rome. I'm not any good with photography but whatever.
Also I was going through replays, if someone is interested I could create 5 previous events and whoever beats all of them gets special masochistic throphy :P
Bryce what do you think? :lol:

edit:
4th race for me.. maybe the last one.. It's possible to go under 17.20 I think, I'm not that great on GP part of the track and also it's possible to push the car even harder but I don't think I'll go for the insanity this time. Also it's possible to win the race, but you have to be lucky with what is going on in front of you and you won't know it till 1st lap or so is over so is just little bit to much. I was leading the race where I finished 2nd yesterday but failed to block Sauber on beginning of the final straight.

So 17:26.522 I can't be disappointed with that time.
1st lap 8.45.0
2nd lap 8.41.4
IMG_20210204_130917~2.jpg

edit2:
YES BABY.. IM DONE WITH THIS NOW IN PEACE :lol:
1st place
17:24.706

IMG_20210204_153642~2.jpg

Ill upload a replay when I find time.. :cheers:
Laps
8:43 and 8:41
Regarding the time its possible to be faster.. but whatever :D:D

edit3:
whole race + all instruments

Last edited:
I was watching Netflix and I got a notification that RMan72 is online playing gt6.

It would be great if more of div1 tries to beat this event. It's pretty hard to win the race so I'd also lik @paddycars1 in this one too. I'm little bit surprised that @Thematic is that much of the pace because he managed to do platinum on my Ferrari event on the Ring. Regarding the time, I think my time will be beaten but I'm done with this round No Tune and happy to win the race. Also when I was taking a photos, I thought 5 events that I found very difficult since I joined here so maybe we can compile more events since my memory is not that great so we can have them archived as crazy ones and after the end of the challenge hub on gt6 it can stay somewhere so if someone enters here can have challenges to beat. From my replays I'd go with 5 events but if someone finds this interesting, I'd be happy if you'd add more of it.
1) This No Tune round - win the race (event created by @Thematic)
2) Win No Tune GT500 event with 180 kmh Dodge in Deep Forrest (created by @RMan72 I think)
3) Win Polyphony Digital Cup race with Daihatsu Storia against GTR (created by @bjl23)
4) Beat my first No Tune win on Karts Space II with 100 SPL Kart (25.005) (created by @bjl23)
5) Beat Chamonix East time with Audi Pikes Peak '87 1.05.1?? (created by @RMan72)

maybe I forgot something, I think my Goodwood event 5-1 time would probably also be somewhere in there and also beat Ferrari 512BB 7.31 or 7.32 time on the Ring, event created by me and time made by @paddycars1.. Probably a lot more to add, I'd be happy to create its own thread for this if people are interested to make it like legacy of the challenge hub.. but than we would need to find a lot more races from Hugh, Paddy and the guy you said was the fastest :P @Vic Reign93 and many other guys of course

btw I hope my replay helps someone to be faster at this No Tune round, my aids settings were SRF ON Active Steering Mild Controler Sensitivity - 1

Last edited:
It would be great if more of div1 tries to beat this event. It's pretty hard to win the race so I'd also lik @paddycars1 in this one too. I'm little bit surprised that @Thematic is that much of the pace because he managed to do platinum on my Ferrari event on the Ring. Regarding the time, I think my time will be beaten but I'm done with this round No Tune and happy to win the race. Also when I was taking a photos, I thought 5 events that I found very difficult since I joined here so maybe we can compile more events since my memory is not that great so we can have them archived as crazy ones and after the end of the challenge hub on gt6 it can stay somewhere so if someone enters here can have challenges to beat. From my replays I'd go with 5 events but if someone finds this interesting, I'd be happy if you'd add more of it.
1) This No Tune round - win the race (event created by @Thematic)
2) Win No Tune GT500 event with 180 kmh Dodge in Deep Forrest (created by @RMan72 I think)
3) Win Polyphony Digital Cup race with Daihatsu Storia against GTR (created by @bjl23)
4) Beat my first No Tune win on Karts Space II with 100 SPL Kart (25.005) (created by @bjl23)
5) Beat Chamonix East time with Audi Pikes Peak '87 1.05.1?? (created by @RMan72)

maybe I forgot something, I think my Goodwood event 5-1 time would probably also be somewhere in there and also beat Ferrari 512BB 7.31 or 7.32 time on the Ring, event created by me and time made by @paddycars1.. Probably a lot more to add, I'd be happy to create its own thread for this if people are interested to make it like legacy of the challenge hub.. but than we would need to find a lot more races from Hugh, Paddy and the guy you said was the fastest :P @Vic Reign93 and many other guys of course

btw I hope my replay helps someone to be faster at this No Tune round, my aids settings were SRF ON Active Steering Mild Controler Sensitivity - 1
I'm liking want you are thinking, the first thought that came mind was a new thread called
'CHALLENGE HUB, EXPERT MODE'?

We could put all the insanely hard challenges we have had here on the new thread, as a running leader board.

@nostradavor2 how did the Daihatsu Storia against GTR go, I can't remember it.

I'm liking want you are thinking, the first thought that came mind was a new thread called
'CHALLENGE HUB, EXPERT MODE'?

We could put all the insanely hard challenges we have had here on the new thread, as a running leader board.

@nostradavor2 how did the Daihatsu Storia against GTR go, I can't remember it.

:)

Yes, sounds great :)

Im currently outside so can't really search for it but I think it was part of the Olympics.. High Jump I think.

edit: also my memory is not that good and wasn't here but if I remember correctly Paddy also did some insane TT time with Lotus 97T on SPA, I think event was also created by Hugh

Last edited:
I can remember 2 things from @Vic Reign93
1st - a time he did in an no-tune around trial mountain, only @RMan72 beat his time but he had to cut the final corner every lap to just and I mean just beat it. @RMan72 cut the corner as an experiment as the challenge hub was going through rule changes at the time.

2nd - when we had the challenge - 'Vic Reign Award' (it was all about drifting) he wanted to do a drift event that a whole dirft lap around nurbergring.

An other event that came to mind was and event from @ERAZER, it involved a Volvo, I'd need to like it up again.

Last edited:
I can remember 2 things from @Vic Reign93
1st - a time he did in an no-tune around trial mountain, only @RMan72 beat his time but he had to cut the final corner every lap to just and I mean just beat it. @RMan72 cut the corner as an experiment as the challenge hub was going through rule changes at the time.

2nd - when we had the challenge - 'Vic Reign Award' (it was all about drifting) he wanted to do a drift event that a whole dirft lap around nurbergring.

An other event that came to mind was and event from @ERAZER, it involved a Volvo, I'd need to like it up again.

I'll scroll through the thread little bit and try to find that one with Volvo and maybe some others so after that maybe we can all together make like top 10 and create that Extreme thread to stay here as ongoing one :)

edit: I haven't tried invitational yet, but I guess it's all about lines and I don't think anyone is going to beat Hugh on this one if he tries for like.. Idk 20 mins:lol:

Last edited:
Two brave souls ran the school so far and did a super great job. They are @Thematic and @RMan72 :cheers:. Both with super clean race and super win at the end, Bravo:gtpflag:

Don't write me off , i don't know how " brave " i am but definitely I'll do the school and this time .

I'll scroll through the thread little bit and try to find that one with Volvo and maybe some others so after that maybe we can all together make like top 10 and create that Extreme thread to stay here as ongoing one :)

edit: I haven't tried invitational yet, but I guess it's all about lines and I don't think anyone is going to beat Hugh on this one if he tries for like.. Idk 20 mins:lol:

Was one with a Volvo and one with a Supra at La Sarthe that he put ..... a tombstone to everybody .
The guy wasn't a " human " anyway :lol:
I don't remember if where on this hub or the one we use to run before it close and Bryce start building his own " empire " .
Hope in a few months (6-7 or more ) that gt7 will hit the road and after a while to create a new hub .
Of course first Sony must have ps5 for sale cause till now what goes out its only pre-orders .

PS
I have " save " hidden from Mary 500 euros aiming to purchase a ps5 along with gt7 when they put them both on sale - perhaps 2021 Christmas holidays - but am not in a rush at all for it as am member of this beautiful gang we have there.

Back