THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
NO-TUNE update
Just a quick go after doing events for the AI AND and B-SPEC HUB. little improvement but really getting to understand the car and track.
IMAG0398.jpg

I was able to consistently get just under 5 minutes. I'll try again tomorrow, I reckon I can shave off another second a lap, with a bit more practice,
*fingers crossed

tenor.gif

RESULTS

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 2

@RMan72: 4:51.643
@lfm58: 4:54.978
@bjl23: 4:55.360
@smoothbore12: 5:00.284

MAX TUNE CHALLENGE

@smoothbore12:
5:11.788 - 4:12.835 = 58.953
@RMan72:
5:03.944 - 4:11.740 = 52.204
@lfm58:
5:03.257 - 4:06.588 = 56:669

Congratulations to @RMan72 on the round 2 win, let me know asap the next car, you can PM me or post it here
(no timesheet needed)
And to @smoothbore12 on the the first invitational win.

I'll will be back later to post the new invitational event.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
The BOOGIEMAN has announced his next victim.

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 3

a CUDA and a MOUNTAIN, it's sure to be a THRILLER.
Go to post#1 for details.

- thanks to @lfm58 and @RMan72 for your quick responses.

CHALLENGE HUB INVITATIONAL

Do you guys remember the TRAFFIC JAMMER event in the AI HUB?
this fortnights INVITATIONAL EVENT is:

TRAFFIC JAMMING

Head to post#3 for details.

Hello everyone,
The BOOGIEMAN has announced his next victim.

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 3

a CUDA and a MOUNTAIN, it's sure to be a THRILLER.
Go to post#1 for details.

- thanks to @lfm58 and @RMan72 for your quick responses.

CHALLENGE HUB INVITATIONAL

Do you guys remember the TRAFFIC JAMMER event in the AI HUB?
this fortnights INVITATIONAL EVENT is:

TRAFFIC JAMMING

Head to post#3 for details.
I remember The Traffic Jammer, where you try to hold up the the cars with the slower time and you must win. That would be a good event my friend 👍.

I remember The Traffic Jammer, where you try to hold up the the cars with the slower time and you must win. That would be a good event my friend 👍.
You must be thinking of something different, the TRAFFIC JAMMER was fastest 3rd lap.

The title does sound like the style event you said doesn't it.

Last edited:
A quick first try ,need a lot of job but for sure is quicker than the bmw 2002 we run in the HUB......
Which @RMan72 did a hell of a time .

No tune first entry
IMG_20180612_194509.jpg

I find my suzuki from the jammer and give it a go....... man am way behind 2 sec.plus :lol:
@bjl23 why you do this to us?:irked:
Evil mind chalenge maker .

A quick first try ,need a lot of job but for sure is quicker than the bmw 2002 we run in the HUB......
Which @RMan72 did a hell of a time .

No tune first entry
View attachment 743105

I find my suzuki from the jammer and give it a go....... man am way behind 2 sec.plus :lol:
@bjl23 why you do this to us?:irked:
Evil mind chalenge maker .
If you think this is evil, wait until you see the next rounds invitational:lol:

Did some runs today but not improvement, stuck around 50s when the first lap is good.
Cant't find the line for the first sector and the turn before the tunnel .
Today i run it few times with no ABS and TC to zero .

Different approach but not bad , i was about in the same time

NO-TUNE
I started this race with all default settings :crazy: just to see how fast I was. (7:02.???):drool:
I than started lowering the driving aids, (TC 1, ABS 0-BB 0/1,)
IMAG0410.jpg

How good is the gear box set up for the back straight, nearly red lines.
(for a 3 speed)

NO-TUNE
I started this race with all default settings :crazy: just to see how fast I was. (7:02.???):drool:
I than started lowering the driving aids, (TC 1, ABS 0-BB 0/1,) View attachment 743847
How good is the gear box set up for the back straight, nearly red lines.
(for a 3 speed)

You run with low BB at 0-1..... you think is better for no ABS ?
When i try it i use higher values ( about 3-5 ) and have to brake early or else i went straight and open the line , understeering.
Somehow on this one i screw up in first lap ( then restart if am not in 1.44 plus) or in the 4 lap when i realize that am in position for a good time ( to much effort).
In free run chasing my ghost i did a 1.41 straight but never in the race , here am .41 high or 42 low

Nice @bjl23 , now we wait boogeymans time , if it is in 40s or he brake the barrier and run at 30s?

You run with low BB at 0-1..... you think is better for no ABS ?
When i try it i use higher values ( about 3-5 ) and have to brake early or else i went straight and open the line , understeering.
Somehow on this one i screw up in first lap ( then restart if am not in 1.44 plus) or in the 4 lap when i realize that am in position for a good time ( to much effort).
In free run chasing my ghost i did a 1.41 straight but never in the race , here am .41 high or 42 low

Nice @bjl23 , now we wait boogeymans time , if it is in 40s or he brake the barrier and run at 30s?
I've just changed my BB to 0/0, I'm now running low 41's and once in a blue moon high 40's, but I can't get any consistency.

Try BB on 0/0 and TC 1.

Edit: @smoothbore12 I found that if I set my BB higher than 2 it locked the brakes really easy, so that's why I have it so low.

Last edited:
Hard to be consistent on this one , must control the slide not loose speed ,thanks for the 0-0 tip .
With TC in 1 or zero almost feel no difference , need to improve first sector uphill to be on 19s and the tunnel turn .

Hard to be consistent on this one , must control the slide not loose speed ,thanks for the 0-0 tip .
With TC in 1 or zero almost feel no difference , need to improve first sector uphill to be on 19s and the tunnel turn .
I hear you, I don't normally brake though the first 2 corners. I just lift off for a second. It does get hairy sometimes
I try and hug the left wall though the tunnel corners and keep it above 115kmh

I hear you, I don't normally brake though the first 2 corners. I just lift off for a second. It does get hairy sometimes
I try and hug the left wall though the tunnel corners and keep it above 115kmh
My BB is 8/7, I don't know how you guy's can drive the car with 0/0 brakes or less brakes than I use, and I don't know my best lap times for this event.

Back