THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
I got a bit of recurring pain on my right foot, so This week i won't be racing more to see if i recover.
Get well soon mate.

@fordlaser looks like you might have this one, unless @lfm58 and @RMan72 come to the party.

Also while I'm here

Round 4 of the NO-TUNE CHALLENGE is going to be a little bit different.

And there is going to be a very special invite in the next INVITATIONAL

STAY TUNED!

Last edited:
The No Tune Race 3 challenge and with the right field, you can easily make a 6:44 👍.

You mean a strong field or a weak one ?
44 means you now lap in 39s Am i right?

Easily 44s........that hurts
giphy (4).gif

PS

I see no traffic in the Hub , to early ........ or mundial had an effect ?

Last edited:
I dusted off the PS3 & had a go at this little challenge last night.

Judging by the times I put down, I'm so rusty my mojo has left the building & is gooooooooooooone forever. never to be seen again :(

I dusted off the PS3 & had a go at this little challenge last night.

Judging by the times I put down, I'm so rusty my mojo has left the building & is gooooooooooooone forever. never to be seen again :(
Don't give up mate, what time did you do?

Last edited:
Don't know if i can make it today but i pass in radical changes , i sell the green Cuda and buy a pink one :lol:
Yesterday i did a 48. but not take a shot.
See if i can make it lower today , be in the 47s will be nice .

Nowhere near as fast as everyone else but here my submission. I like the idea of running bone stock no tune cars. I haven't driven many so I'm looking forward to the next challenge.
Good to see you in here, don't worry about your time, the first time i raced in got a 7:05.

Just so you know you can change any driving aids (ABS, TC etc:) and you can also change the BRAKE BALANCE.

Good race time mate :cheers:. A high 1:43 was out there with the right field, but I did not have time to try today due to tidy up our big backyard, because we are moving early next year.

What a pity you cannot reply today!
Ok I must pay a beer…:cheers:

Actually I grabbed something more for the new pace :D:

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE ROUND 3 (3rd try)

#1866 NOTUNE IBPDCTMT S500SH PLYMCUDA70 STOCK P1 643253 20180624_100551.jpg

… the stones are very close everytime now… :scared::scared::scared:

What a pity you cannot reply today!
Ok I must pay a beer…:cheers:

Actually I grabbed something more for the new pace :D:

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE ROUND 3 (3rd try)

View attachment 746105

… the stones are very close everytime now… :scared::scared::scared:

TightIncredibleHart-size_restricted.gif

Edit
Damn i don't see me racing ,work and today and now we have heavy rain with thunder and lighitning and the power come and go .
Am not taking the risk to turn it on.

Last edited:
Well after about a dozen laps I improved my time by 6 seconds but don't know how all of you are getting under 7 minutes. I do love this car. I'm amazed at how well it handles even I can't break 7 minutes. Thank you Bryce for this HUB. Straight forward nothing confusing like the AI HUB.
20180624_185121[1].jpg

Back