THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
@bjl23 you're rusty indeed .
I was saving my best at no tune but what the hell ..... Perhaps ill give work for " Hayabusa " .
View attachment 1014863

@skeagracing i can't say that is easy to win that one but not so difficult either .
Today was the last day at Hydra ...... hopefully the next one will be after 3 weeks.

@nostradavor2 ....... are you taking lessons for painless labor or what ?

sorry everyone.. I'll be back as soon as possible.. things are chaotic little bit.. miss you guys

SS tire you will go faster. Glad you like the car I had never heard of it before and it handles like a dream.

I drove that car.. It's forgotten gem.. If it wasn't FWD it would be much better.. But less understeer than I expected and faster than I expected.. The problem with the car is that everything falls apart very quickly.. Horrible quality.. also interior is horrible regarding the quality.. Few of them left alive are ruined with bad taste plastics and spoilers around here.

@smoothbore12 sure thing mate :)

I drove that car.. It's forgotten gem.. If it wasn't FWD it would be much better.. But less understeer than I expected and faster than I expected.. The problem with the car is that everything falls apart very quickly.. Horrible quality.. also interior is horrible regarding the quality.. Few of them left alive are ruined with bad taste plastics and spoilers around here.

@smoothbore12 sure thing mate :)
Fiat has always had problem with (QC) quality control.

Fiat has always had problem with (QC) quality control.

Yes, kind of. Funny thing is that I owned only Alfa Romeo cars and never had issues with quality even tho people say the same thing about Alfa. But also once I had opportunity to drive Ferrari F355 and it was best car I drove (and I drove 488 too) but the plastic on interior was so sticky, very bad and I asked owner wtf was it and he told me he had to go to Germany to fix that and it'll cost 15.000 euros.. insane.. Also once I was in 360 Spider (same guy owned it) and suddenly rain started and roof was leaking(a lot) . I guess you need to be masochistic little bit like me to own italian cars lol

Just finished school at the morning ......
Need upload etc. and after that just put some laps on no tune.
First time put me in rain , second in night and then i set daylight on track settings and went for a ride.
Can't reach KTM x bow on the field anyway :crazy:
Well now am about to go out and at noon ill try it again on another field.
Have agood Sunday guys.

nope, in this case I refer to the NO TUNE, the race with the caterham, the school I do not run for two things, the first is that I have no patience and I touch me a lot with opponents, and the second is too cumbersome to record the entire race and then have to upload it to youtube
Patience is a virtue for race car driver's in auto racing. Clean racing could open up a whole new GT6 for you super good buddy if you just give it a try.

Last edited:
this challenge 87
is very tough, I have been trying several times all week and I can't come first.

I only play it once with KTM inside and you can't win this, don't know with other cars .
Just spend some time in big car small track yesterday .
My time is 🤬
IMG_20210613_204639.jpg

School has a generally speaking odd track, but I know it well. I am not hating the car so here's what - "additions" in italics:
Rear wing (20 force)
Sports soft tyres, opponents have hard instead.
Fully customisable suspension
90 88
3.55 1.70
1 1
1 1
0 0
0 0.25
Racing brake kit 3 3
Fully customisable transmission: I never got around to adjust this actually, after initially setting max speed 260 km/h.
LSD 9 16 16
Triple plate clutch kit
E. stage 3, sports computer, racing exh., isometric exh. manifold, catalytic converter sports, intake tuning, mid RPM turbo
Weight reduction stage 3, carbon bonnet, window weight reduction

--

No tune/87.
4:52.46
This thing resembles what I imagine two wheel machines are like when you ask too much from the rear grip device. Also, the opponents ramming you is a major issue (as it should be on one hand, but on the other you might expect more from them)!

I found that despite it seems to be going nicely at first, I need to lift just a little in the last turn, reason already given. Winning car seemed to slow down only for the last two sectors, like that's a meaningful benefit.

--

Big Car, Small Track
For this, I lowered force feedback torque from 5 to 4 (future me, mark my words). Downforce 765 & 1000.

Attachments

• bigcarsmalltrack_results.jpg
    bigcarsmalltrack_results.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 12
  • bigcarsmalltrack2.jpg
    bigcarsmalltrack2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 12
  • notune_results.jpg
    notune_results.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 12
School has a generally speaking odd track, but I know it well. I am not hating the car so here's what - "additions" in italics:
Rear wing (20 force)
Sports soft tyres, opponents have hard instead.
Fully customisable suspension
90 88
3.55 1.70
1 1
1 1
0 0
0 0.25
Racing brake kit 3 3
Fully customisable transmission: I never got around to adjust this actually, after initially setting max speed 260 km/h.
LSD 9 16 16
Triple plate clutch kit
E. stage 3, sports computer, racing exh., isometric exh. manifold, catalytic converter sports, intake tuning, mid RPM turbo
Weight reduction stage 3, carbon bonnet, window weight reduction

--

No tune/87.
4:52.46
This thing resembles what I imagine two wheel machines are like when you ask too much from the rear grip device. Also, the opponents ramming you is a major issue (as it should be on one hand, but on the other you might expect more from them)!

I found that despite it seems to be going nicely at first, I need to lift just a little in the last turn, reason already given. Winning car seemed to slow down only for the last two sectors, like that's a meaningful benefit.

--

Big Car, Small Track
For this, I lowered force feedback torque from 5 to 4 (future me, mark my words). Downforce 765 & 1000.
Fantastic read and great job in identifying all of the issues!!

Last edited:
Sorry guys but my time with Lotus is invalid ....... I use RS tyres instead of RH :ouch:
I was remembering " tune any " but when i saw Saint's time caught by surprise so i check it and .

By the way the only power add on at school Fiat was semi racing exhaust plus change oil.
Didn't even try on more power cause at that power range was very enjoyable and strong enough to avoid rear bumper contacts .
Was on 441 pp 242 hp ,SS tyres and only ABS 1 .

Sorry I'm late guys, didn't have a phone for 4 days.

ROADSTER CUP

Objective: fastest time
REMEMBER NO RESTARTS

Vehicle: Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

Venue: national A, one make race,
Roadster cup

Tyres: as per game

Driving aids: any

Tuning: as per game, no NOZ

Sorry guys but my time with Lotus is invalid ....... I use RS tyres instead of RH :ouch:
I was remembering " tune any " but when i saw Saint's time caught by surprise so i check it and .

By the way the only power add on at school Fiat was semi racing exhaust plus change oil.
Didn't even try on more power cause at that power range was very enjoyable and strong enough to avoid rear bumper contacts .
Was on 441 pp 242 hp ,SS tyres and only ABS 1 .
@smoothbore12 I think @FlowSadico should run this challenge using a DS3, racing brakes and the [] button are not compatible.

@smoothbore12 I think @FlowSadico should run this challenge using a DS3, racing brakes and the [] button are not compatible.

:lol: tell me about it .
I only run this once for the hell of it and from what i remember i run using MT gears using only 2on and 3rd which was at hell of a length also .
Ill try it again with proper tyres but is inevitable to be far from competition using ds3 pad and buttons for everything .
On the other hand at no tune was quite the opposite except that you have to use manual gears to achieve something fast .
Going uphill on 2nd gear is very obvious that you loose time waiting to load .
I race this once but i had some free run laps first to get the feeling and learn the behaviour of the moto- car.

Tip on that corner is slow enough so it drops to 1st gear, the time you lose doing that is more than made up for in the increased acceleration :cool:

💡 good idea Hugh.

Finally the next time for Lotus was .....today ( its short ,very quick and can't bust your 🤬 )
Anyway after adding some weight on rear and some gearing settings this what it is .
IMG_20210615_213238.jpg

And how is done

Not much action .....
As for me i just send my roadster time which am quite pleased since my lapping times except first are between half second the faster from slower .
Next couple of days no tune will follow .
I play it once last week but can't remember the time if was quicker or lower than Saint's .
Hayabusa ( i guess ) its desperate to win this thats why he didn't load a time ,
Don't know with other cars but with KTM inside its impossible for us ....... The poor relatives of div one .

Kisses ......ill be back

Back