THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
THE HUB 87 CATERHAM.
smoothbore, tried and failed in a resounding way, I tried to try with different grills of opponents and it was impossible to hunt the first place, so for the moment we will fight with our own time hehehe

Attachments

• IMG_20210617_173403006.jpg
    IMG_20210617_173403006.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
INVITATIONAL #1 LOTUS 97T

Since there's not TC and ABS on this try manual gears .
I move the slider on gear box to be high enough and i use only one gear ( 3rd ) for all the track except final corner where i put 4 th .
Otherwise its spin city ,
Might look that you're going slow since the car move on very low rpm but timer will reward you.
My vid from outside is full of smoke even that way and i spin multiple times ,using AT gearing is impossible to do a lap no matter what .

Since there's not TC and ABS on this try manual gears .
I move the slider on gear box to be high enough and i use only one gear ( 3rd ) for all the track except final corner where i put 4 th .
Otherwise its spin city ,
Might look that you're going slow since the car move on very low rpm but timer will reward you.
My vid from outside is full of smoke even that way and i spin multiple times ,using AT gearing is impossible to do a lap no matter what .
I will try in manual mode, the truth is I always use the automatic box, this car has a lot of turbo lag, and it enters suddenly

Talking about " impossible" was talking about my self first and general for ordinary people :D
Boogieman is out of this world and the well known 3 dimensions :lol:
Anyway in very few challenges i use MT gears and mostly when few changes needed and its absolutely necessary .
Hope to find some faqen time to play no tune till the round ends .

ROUND 87 - RACE CAR ROUND
View attachment 1018199

The little Caterham can win
:bowdown:

Yes he can ( my line up with rocket was at 4.32 :crazy: )
IMG_20210618_212806.jpg

I try it 3 times with the same field but wasn't the same opponents every time fast.
I almost loose it at my fastest run above ( others was at 43s ) and that cost me enough i guess but can win .
My first run - first field with rocket and Veyron i was 3rd on 43s also .

Last edited:
Last edited:
Without connection this morning ,too late from work etc.etc. and tomorrow at Hydra with temperature rising fast and expected to hit above forty then next days .
Congratulations to all , glad to see " boss" Lee back ( with his airborne Fiat ) .
Thought i was good with little Mazda but wasn't this way.
My school run

Quite smokie Saint's run on Fiat ( again ) .
Boogieman reveals his ecological side with Tesla but am sure there's a " dragon " hiding somewhere .
See you guys .

Latest Posts

Back