THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
I didn't expect that to be what your voice sounds like,

I hope the your multi colored draws are from when you where a kid and what are those controls with cords in them. :lol:
New Zealand accent with a slight lick of depression and tiredness from last night's late drifting / recording session. 👍

The multi coloured drawers I've had my whole life, been always meaning to paint them a single colour but can never be arsed. :P

The controllers with cords in them are my PS2 controllers. I got 3 wireless PS3 controllers, two third party ones I use for PS1 games, and one genuine that I use for all my racing / shooting.

This has been.... behind the scenes of Nath's gaming life!!! :D

Right, I'm working on getting some vids done... in the meantime here's my first attempts at the gymkhana and the VGT tt

20180816_163043.jpg
20180816_162151.jpg

(And straight away I better my gymkhana time)
20180816_163614.jpg

Got my videos! I forgot to save my Nissan VGT replay though, so if I end up beating that time I'll do a vid then!

Also, I figured my gymkhana run was legal despite me spinning out and facing "the right way" for a bit. The rules stated you needed to be in reverse the whole trip through, and I was. So my spinning out shouldn't matter, especially since it actually made me lose time. Just wanted to clarify that before anyone could be like "Nah, illegal! Disqualify him!" :boggled:

Got my videos! I forgot to save my Nissan VGT replay though, so if I end up beating that time I'll do a vid then!

Also, I figured my gymkhana run was legal despite me spinning out and facing "the right way" for a bit. The rules stated you needed to be in reverse the whole trip through, and I was. So my spinning out shouldn't matter, especially since it actually made me lose time. Just wanted to clarify that before anyone could be like "Nah, illegal! Disqualify him!" :boggled:

Nice mate!!!!!!!

I'll let your time count for the RINGKHANA, that's a very different approach on the bridge (I like it).
Nice drift around the last corner before your lap.

Nath, Nath, Nath! What did you do to the Monaro? That exhaust makes it sound like a V6 with the exhaust missing :odd: :yuck:

Wild ride though mate :scared:

Stick a racing exhaust on any good muscle car and GT6 ruins it. It's why I keep most of my muscle cars exhausts stock.
Because it's been around 2 years since I played regularly, IIRC the Sports or Semi-Racing is a better audible solution. Sounds just like the Falcon Supercar ;)

Then again, I could be confusing the Monaro with the Commodore :confused:

Because it's been around 2 years since I played regularly, IIRC the Sports or Semi-Racing is a better audible solution. Sounds just like the Falcon Supercar ;)

Then again, I could be confusing the Monaro with the Commodore :confused:
Back in the good ol days of GT4, the stock exhaust was the best option for the likes of the Mustang, Cobra, Cuda, Superbird, etc... guess I just kept doing that through 5 and 6.

Adobe_20180618_121059.jpg

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 8

@lfm58 - 46.392
@fordlaser - 47.049
@smoothbore12 - 47.418
@Nismonath5 - 48.267
@Racin510s - 49.300

TOKYO DRIFT CHALLENGE

@Nismonath5 - 8,266
@RMan72 - 8,078
@lfm58 - 6,642
@smoothbore12 - 6,206

HIGH SPEED RINGKHANA

@Nismonath5 - 1:34.414
@bjl23 - 1:40.958

---------------

BATTLE#4
@RMan72VS @smoothbore12

VW golf GTI ‘76
POINTS, F/T - 2:54.712 @RMan72
TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03
1 POINTS, F/T - 2:55.044 @RMan72

---------------

GONE IN 60 SECONDS
UPDATE

@lfm58: 38 cars
@Racin510s: 22 cars
@bjl23: 20 cars
@smoothbore12: 12 cars

-----------------

@Nismonath5 with the contributing writer status, :bowdown::cheers:
What did you write?
Ha ha, guess the cat's out of the bag. :D

I've been accepted onto GT Planet's writing team, kind of trialling it out for the moment, but hopefully things go smoothly and my writing gets better as I go on! I'm excited to see how things go! :sly:

...and sorry, no autographs. :P

Double or nothing ?

Double or something ?

I ll give you 500 points bonus :D

PS
Don't forget ......long gearing ,all the parts can go on a single gear in this one.
From some vids , some experts just lowering full front - rear and change the final gear only without touch anything in suspension plus the LSD in drivetrain .

Last edited:
Double or nothing ?

Double or something ?

I ll give you 500 points bonus :D

PS
Don't forget ......long gearing ,all the parts can go on a single gear in this one.
From some vids , some experts just lowering full front - rear and change the final gear only without touch anything in suspension plus the LSD in drivetrain .
No deal, I don't think I'll get another chance.

Restart next round, winner gets a girl :lol:

Deal ,if i win i take the one on the right,if you win you take the one on the left.......
View attachment 760218

PS
WE must do something with these guys Bruce......they smell the 45s and the only thing we smelll is from our sweat ...for God sake .
Winner gets both?

tenor (1).gif

ONLY 24 HOURS LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 8

@RMan72 - 45.927
@lfm58 - 45.950
@fordlaser - 47.049
@smoothbore12 - 47.418
@Nismonath5 - 48.267
@bjl23 - 45.954
@Racin510s - 49.300

-------------

TOKYO DRIFT CHALLENGE

@Nismonath5 - 8,266
@RMan72 - 8,078
@lfm58 - 6,642
@smoothbore12 - 6,521
@bjl23 - 4,244

-------------

HIGH SPEED RINGKHANA

@Nismonath5 - 1:34.414
@bjl23 - 1:40.958

---------------

BATTLE#4
@RMan72VS @smoothbore12

VW golf GTI ‘76
POINTS, F/T - 2:53.506 @bjl23
TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03
2 POINTS, F/T - 2:47.788 @bjl23

---------------

GONE IN 60 SECONDS
UPDATE

@lfm58: 38 cars
@Racin510s: 22 cars
@bjl23: 20 cars
@smoothbore12: 12 cars

-----------------

Trying to be wall free and a bit " khana " .

Ringkhana with the right tyres this time

PS
Ok Bruce .....winner take it all in round 9 .
At least to make it worth since our Missis will cut our legs :lol: .

Also i try the Golf in the battle but no way to get near the Toyota, didn ' t post times since it not count.

Last edited:
Back