THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Sweet surprise that am only 3 sec. behind from our big boys , but that want last as i try it hard for about 45 min. for that time and they just did the damned " first go " and the " first try".
Looking in the future and without count the MAGICIAN......... i see times down to 4-5 soon.
Anyway feels good to be close for now.

NO TUNE
IMG_20180820_221146.jpg

Bruce Lee ........ you already know that i hate you but now am not......just want to give you a smaaaaallll punch in the face and i promise i want hurt you at all .
It just because the 50 k challenge ........am slower from my b spec bob :banghead::banghead::banghead:
How thats sound ?
I will need also a bath to remove mine stinks of failure in this one .

Sweet surprise that am only 3 sec. behind from our big boys , but that want last as i try it hard for about 45 min. for that time and they just did the damned " first go " and the " first try".
Looking in the future and without count the MAGICIAN......... i see times down to 4-5 soon.
Anyway feels good to be close for now.

NO TUNE
View attachment 760619

Bruce Lee ........ you already know that i hate you but now am not......just want to give you a smaaaaallll punch in the face and i promise i want hurt you at all .
It just because the 50 k challenge ........am slower from my b spec bob :banghead::banghead::banghead:
How thats sound ?
I will need also a bath to remove mine stinks of failure in this one .
:lol:
Just remember im BRUCE LEE!

First time playing GT6 since December of last year. Attempted the Tommy Karia ZZ-S ‘00 challenge with a DS3 that doesn’t have a vibration function and this was my result:

View attachment 760649
That's a good time since you have been out for so long, feel free to post faster times and climp the leader board.

If you have any questions about any of the events in here please don't hesitate to ask.
Read posts 1 to 5

That's a good time since you have been out for so long, feel free to post faster times and climp the leader board.

If you have any questions about any of the events in here please don't hesitate to ask.
Read posts 1 to 5
Thanks man! Car is completely stock, and I don’t do dirties it’s not my style. I’ll attempt some more today hoping I can improve on my time. And I’ll definitely give the other challenges a try!

Thanks man! Car is completely stock, and I don’t do dirties it’s not my style. I’ll attempt some more today hoping I can improve on my time. And I’ll definitely give the other challenges a try!
In the NO-TUNE CHALLENGE you are allowed to change the oil, driving aids, brake balance and the body rigidity.

You can enter the ONE HIT WONDER CHALLENGE
You won't be able to enter the other invitationals as they are invite only, the more NO-TUNE CHALLENGES you enter the invites you get.

Mercedes-Benz AMG SLS 2010. PP580 2 Lap race at Grand Valley East GT6. Tune by me. Clean race. No aids. No NOS. Total time 2:19.524. Fast lap 1:08.239. Pass for the win over the BMW M3 on lap 1.

Washing machine warrior......fast , clean ,iron out and untouchable .
Noel , the day is close for your surgery again , i hope to be the last one and see you after this not only driving but also dancing .

@GTPVenomZombie ......... very nice time and scary avatar also so.....
We wait to see you in more challenges and cause of smooths rule your nick name is ....
The Infected .

Noel , the day is close for your surgery again , i hope to be the last one and see you after this not only driving but also dancing .

We wait to see you in more challenges and cause of smooths rule your nick name is ....
The Infected .
Nice Nick name

@GTPVenomZombie and @Vic Reign93 you guys can enter the 50K CHALLENGE if you like since it as only just started, let me know if you want to and I'll send you the car list you can pick from.

Nice Nick name

@GTPVenomZombie and @Vic Reign93 you guys can enter the 50K CHALLENGE if you like since it as only just started, let me know if you want to and I'll send you the car list you can pick from.
Count me in! It’s currently 4:41am here in the UK right now so I’ll get some sleep, go for my 5 hour exercise/walk then I’ll start practising for the 50k challenge and I’ll be doing more times on Tsukuba. I’ll also save my replays just in case.

Just a word of warning though, my DS3 has no Vibration so it’s a bit tricky controlling the car as I’m use to the controller responding. It’s the OG controller I think. I have another DS3 which is a mess, rubber* grips are in very bad condition lol which does vibrate but the cars turn to the right on the own which means there’s something wrong with the controller. But I’ll still give it my all.

Been playing GT since I was three years old. Starting from number 1. Glad to be apart of the challenges I’ll definitely be doing more & more! Remind me very much of the good ol’ seasonal events, just without the pay.

Last edited:

The Infected .
May I request a different nickname pretty please with a Chrysler Phantom on top? :sly: The Sith suits me more, it links to my profile picture. :D I appreciate being accepted, it means a lot it really does! But I love The Sith I think it’s really cool haha!

*I’m also sorry for the double post, I’m using an iPhone 7 & it’s harder to use compared to a computer.

May I request a different nickname pretty please with a Chrysler Phantom on top? :sly: The Sith suits me more, it links to my profile picture. :D I appreciate being accepted, it means a lot it really does! But I love The Sith I think it’s really cool haha!

*I’m also sorry for the double post, I’m using an iPhone 7 & it’s harder to use compared to a computer.

You like Sith.......Sith it is .
We don' t have any Jedi here so you will be the ruler .
The nicks its a story that i start trying to find something to" fit " and avoid the @ and wrong names with capitals or not and everyone knows who is who .
Wellcome mate and hope to enjoy the challengoseasonals of the evil , dirty and love to hate @bjl23 aka Bruce Lee .
Win or not doesn ' t matter, we have fun , we learn from each other , doing what we like ......... playing gt6 .

I have a question. Since finishing the race makes the game unpausable, can the picture be from the replay, stopped at the end of the last sector? It's important to me, at least.
I think you can , but still depend on the race and what ask for.
Sometimes need the gap between some AI or need to be present someone of them.
@bgjl23 will answer this for sure and at what race are you talking about , from me a big welcome.

Edit
Battle
IMG_20180821_201534.jpg

IMG_20180821_204118.jpg

Because its about Noel wash machine ...... just make it as clean as i can both cars.
I will upload a vid with the merc only , i realize that with shelby just shot only few sec.:banghead:
Both cars are so close , its going to be hard this one.

Last edited:
I have a question. Since finishing the race makes the game unpausable, can the picture be from the replay, stopped at the end of the last sector? It's important to me, at least.
Hey mate
Normally we take a picture of the end results, can you send in a picture of the replay like you have asked so I can see what exactly you are talking about.
Thanks.

@RMan72 I'm going snowboarding next week so there's snow in my future, we will just have to wait and see if there is any on yours?

Here are my submissions so far. The Roadster Cup, No Tune and Dirt. I will not race dirt again nor snow. It is fine if everyone else likes this but not me. That was the most frustrating event ever. Sorry to be so negative, but my heart does not need that aggravation. I don't mind being last in any race on pavement, I don't do dirt or snow. I will run the NO Tune and the Roadster Cup a few more times to see if I can improve. Battle SLS AMG and Series One Shelby. I am very surprised that the Series One was faster for me that the SLS. I did have the SLS turned up to the max and spent more time sideways that the Shelby. I am not gonna quible over 4 tenths since I never imagined I would post both times better that @skeagracing and we are using the same tune.

Attachments

• Miata Roadster Cup.jpg
    Miata Roadster Cup.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 10
  • No Tune.jpg
    No Tune.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 10
  • Dirt.jpg
    Dirt.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 9
  • Battle Shelby.jpg
    Battle Shelby.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Battle SLS AMG.jpg
    Battle SLS AMG.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Here are my submissions so far. The Roadster Cup, No Tune and Dirt. I will not race dirt again nor snow. It is fine if everyone else likes this but not me. That was the most frustrating event ever. Sorry to be so negative, but my heart does not need that aggravation. I don't mind being last in any race on pavement, I don't do dirt or snow. I will run the NO Tune and the Roadster Cup a few more times to see if I can improve.
Thanks for that mate, I applaud you for your commitment to the HUB. (even you don't like some of the events you still have a crack)

Thanks for that mate, I applaud you for your commitment to the HUB. (even you don't like some of the events you still have a crack)
Bryce, thank you.:cheers: I am sorry for the terse comments but I had just finished the dirt race and I was beyond frustrated. :confused:I never dreamed the Boss would be on dirt. My B-Spec driver was even worse that I was as he could only mange a 4th place.:lol:

Bryce, thank you.:cheers: I am sorry for the terse comments but I had just finished the dirt race and I was beyond frustrated. :confused:I never dreamed the Boss would be on dirt. My B-Spec driver was even worse that I was as he could only mange a 4th place.:lol:
No worries mate,
Did you use NOS with the ROADSTER CHALLENGE? if you didn't you need to send in a replay.
You beat @smoothbore12 with the SHELBY!

No worries mate,
Did you use NOS with the ROADSTER CHALLENGE? if you didn't you need to send in a replay.
You beat @smoothbore12 with the SHELBY!
No No NOS. Not ever. Forgot to save the replay. I'm gonna run it again so I'll save the replay for my next submission. Should have saved the 1st go replay.

NO TUNE 2nd submission

Attachments

• Roadster Cup2.jpg
    Roadster Cup2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back