THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
And that justifies him to come and tell me to buy another game and play like that?, when I referred to your smoothbore school type driving I did not say it as a criticism, I simply said it as a description of your driving in the race, which is a clean driving without touching with other opponents, what this gentleman does or does not do, I do not care and under no circumstances gives him any authority to tell me what I should play or do.
😂

And that justifies him to come and tell me to buy another game and play like that?, when I referred to your smoothbore school type driving I did not say it as a criticism, I simply said it as a description of your driving in the race, which is a clean driving without touching with other opponents, what this gentleman does or does not do, I do not care and under no circumstances gives him any authority to tell me what I should play or do.
I never took your words as a criticism mate , we are just having fun here and some times we tease eachother .
There's no reason to take things so serious or as an insult or whatever .
Also am not run as a gentleman many times but that's not an issue , most of us we are here long time , knowing eachother and respect others opinion and thats all.
See the funny side and don't make a problem out of it ,at least that's what am doing .
There's no need to prove something and we don't get any benefit out of it.
Also there's no need to worry if someone has different opinion than you .
We already have enough problems in our lives due to covid19 ,no need to create more here or be upset .

Irrelevant : i might not beat you this time since am working almost all day but ill try it next round or at least till i go to kythnra again for 2 weeks work.
Excited Laugh GIF

Well, I'll shut my mouth and just run from now on. I will refrain from making any comments other than those strictly related to the Hub.
Come on mate ,you know what am talking about and never was my intention to be " hard" or bad against you or make the devil's lawyer to anyone .
Feel free to express your self ,we are not here under some kind of punishment .
Anyway ,from my side of view am so depressed in my life from various reasons and to be " negative " with anybody here ,is a luxury I can't afford .
Sorry if i said too much anyway .

School time is running out. Where are our other drivers?
Just complete the upload from my today race coming after work.
Way busy this period ,we have much work and not the proper person's to go through all this and unfortunately we eat " the stick" 3-4 persons each time ,every day .
The only good part is that the temperature drops a bit today and we expect better days due to bad weather ,rain etc.

I might run something else later to search some improvement and enter corvette festival since is only one run.

Edit
No tune ( aids on )
IMG_20210718_212434.jpg

Just give a shot on vette festival but after 2 offs 2&4 lap can't expect something .
IMG_20210718_213841.jpg

Last edited:
I really hate driving through the AI to get a fast time in this game
most likely my last no-tune career mode race, maybe I'll do arcade race where AI aggressiveness can be increased, I'll still check out the school since the main focus isn't getting the fastest time

Attachments

• asdd.jpg
    asdd.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I really hate driving through the AI to get a fast time in this game
most likely my last no-tune career mode race, maybe I'll do arcade race where AI aggressiveness can be increased, I'll still check out the school since the main focus isn't getting the fastest time
Hey man look forward to having you at the school. The basic rules are no contact, 2 wheels on the track. We look for a pretty race. If I can or you have questions I'll glady help.

School results this week.
P1 @smoothbore12
P2 @bjl23
P3 @Thematic .

This race was a different one but Babis put on a show. Bryce did an exception job if only he could have out of the sand would have have won his race. Thematic drove a beautiful race worthy of TV. Thank you all for your participation.

@RMan72 we mussed you Hugh. I hope all is well.
@Numbuh 4 looking forward to seeing you.

I do have some bad news, I've thought long and hard about this.

Round 100 will be the last challenge, with GT7 hopefully not to far away I need a break before THE CHALLENGE HUB GT7 EDITION starts up.

Thank you to everyone who has been here, you all have made it great place to be. I never would have thought the challenge hub would be still going after 3 years. 😢

Let's make the last 10 rounds the best rounds.

Cheers everyone. :gtpflag:

Round 100 will be the last challenge, with GT7 hopefully not to far away I need a break before THE CHALLENGE HUB GT7 EDITION starts up.

Thank you to everyone who has been here, you all have made it great place to be. I never would have thought the challenge hub would be still going after 3 years. 😢

Bryce, thank you it was fun. Doubt I will be around for GT7.

What's all this?????? I take a few weeks off and look what happens !!!!
Bruce Lee has done a wonderful job and deserves a break. But is there not somebody to pick up the torch? I always hoped I'd come back here someday.
It was a really hard decision to make, I nearly had a tear in my eye as I was writing it. Round 100 will be in December (I think) so we still has lots of time to enjoy it.

It was a really hard decision to make, I nearly had a tear in my eye as I was writing it. Round 100 will be in December (I think) so we still has lots of time to enjoy it.
First Monday of December, so 2021-12-06. I think those events would be your designs (apart from racing school), or perhaps an open collaboration of some kind?

Last edited:

well, you also have to understand that many people already made the jump to the ps4 and now the ps5, I am new here, but going back I have seen that they had more runners, it is something that always happens, I keep running with the ps3 because due to the difficult situation of my country, Venezuela, it is almost impossible for me to buy at least a ps4, even I am quite surprised that many here although they have already made the step to the next consoles still continue running here, my respects to all of you.

well, you also have to understand that many people already made the jump to the ps4 and now the ps5, I am new here, but going back I have seen that they had more runners, it is something that always happens, I keep running with the ps3 because due to the difficult situation of my country, Venezuela, it is almost impossible for me to buy at least a ps4, even I am quite surprised that many here although they have already made the step to the next consoles still continue running here, my respects to all of you.
I have come to face the reality, that collectively we can't afford much at all beyond necessities. No new console in this economy!

Am not surprised from Bryce decision ,after all every good thing has an end and usually never last long.
Many times in the past i express my respect to what Bryce do and keep as alive by doing the dirty job and many times against his playing time .
I also never hide that Bryce is for me my soul mate and the person that i love the most in our small family there , isn't that i have a particular reason for that ,it just happened from the beginning and is just like that .
Of course i love all the gang here but Bryce always stand at the top and is not a shame to admit it .
That " boat " , travels a lot and travels good cause of the crew and his Captain .
As about ps5 i have some savings for it and i see gt7 as my old age game ( if and when he come out ) .
Of course i understand very well the concerns of many people that are not able to get even a used ps4 ,not mention the ps5 it self .
Before i close my post ( faqen work i came home 9.30 from 7 in the morning ) one thing i want to say .
You never know what tomorrow brings ,so enjoy the day you got cause is the only thing you got for sure.
Nobody expected what we facing almost 2 years now cause of the Pandemic , personally i don't know if some day our neighbors from the east ( refering to Erdogan and the turkey ) decit to share our see and islands with what all that will bring , its not a far way past that many pore - especially - country face chaos in one single night changing the story of their people to a nightmare .
So enjoy what you have ,share what you have ,love those you have cause tomorrow you might have nothing to share , no-one to love and nothing to do from things you had as certain and sure in your day .
Kisses boys and from my heart ,.......... the best for all.

School results this week.
P1 @smoothbore12
P2 @bjl23
P3 @Thematic .

This race was a different one but Babis put on a show. Bryce did an exception job if only he could have out of the sand would have have won his race. Thematic drove a beautiful race worthy of TV. Thank you all for your participation.

@[B]RMan72[/B] we mussed you Hugh. I hope all is well.
@Numbuh 4 looking forward to seeing you.
Thank you for your comments and God bless your country. I wish you only the best for your nation and that Jesus will guide your country to a better future.

Jesus has always looked after the greeks! Since...... well, since his dad gave them Greece!! The most beautiful place I have ever been!
Also the most beautiful people.

I might make a return here to challenge the lower ranks. I will rage against the dying light. I have no interest in GT7, PS5s, or GTS/PS4s for that matter. GT6 on PS3 will be a game I play until I die. Why? You ask. Show me another game that can play 5 screens!

Last edited:
Back