THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Guys here is my run

Am away from home couple days ago ,perhaps ill be back in couple of days .
If there's something i can say ,two words needed t cover everything : faqen heat with the pedal to the metal ........ All days above 40 to 45s .
6.5 hours drive in the heat without ac in the car ( broke) plus engine failure and more .
Today Mary inform me that also our car fail....from worst to " better" worst.

SCION FR NO TUNE 91
IMG_20210803_194907861.jpg
IMG_20210803_194752442.jpg

After so many days of absence (and am back 4 days ago) finally i fire up my ps3 today.
Really not in the mood cause after the faqen heat our country is on fire for 4-5 days in a huge area and all the tv channels are showing nothing more than that for 4 days and nothing ends yet.
Anyway i play a little at no tune and nothing more than that.
IMG_20210808_201344.jpg

IMG_20210808_201226.jpg

Hope better days to follow and i wish God help people that lost everything in that fires.
God bless you to my mates whatever you do .

PS
People around after being desperate are now became angry and with the heat rising again from tomorrow its a bad combination ........

Don't know what Hayabusa find to drive the ford at 246 Tokyo but for me its a spin city especially on AT gears.
So i spend some time at no tune yesterday to give him some work .

No tune update
IMG_20210811_214638.jpg

IMG_20210811_214346.jpg

Perhaps is the last challenge ill play for this round .
Mary had to do some examinations for health reasons ( suffer from a pain enough days ) and we have to find what and why ........

The @skeagracing school is about “clean racing first” and that means not hitting or trading paint with other race cars. The reason for this is that in the real life of road racing any contact with another race car can turn into a “life or death situation”!! The car owners don't renew contracts for drivers who continually trash race cars. The fast lap and total time is not as important as racing clean. Want to discover a new and different GT6? You will find challenges that you probably have not experienced. Give the school a try.

By using the word teach, it is misleading. When did we ever critic a race for a driver with instruction on what to do or not do. Not that it couldn't be done. That could be an added benefit.

They could submit 2 videos before the final if they choose to. One thing I learned was that you are always learning when racing. Whether it's car control or accessing your opponents if you stop learning you will end up cripled or dead.

Just my 2 cents worth.

@Racin510s Thank you!!

Last edited:
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 : ia International A : GT World Championship : Race 3 Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Frist try with this car and Track! Run off are safe to use at Spa and why they are there. Total time 11:29.557. Winning margin 01.044. I raced at Spa.

Last edited:
Sorry guys but was impossible to run something else this round .
Especially school was to large for me this time while i was at home around 7 every single day .
Its two weeks that i want to forget and most guys at work show our disappointed to the boss cause he really faqed up with his plans of work.
The coming friday ill go get my daughter and ill be at home for some days ,so better fays are in front.

Sorry guys but was impossible to run something else this round .
Especially school was to large for me this time while i was at home around 7 every single day .
Its two weeks that i want to forget and most guys at work show our disappointed to the boss cause he really faqed up with his plans of work.
The coming friday ill go get my daughter and ill be at home for some days ,so better fays are in front.
Your work situation is very tough by the looks of it, fellow runner, I hope you can handle it and more, I hope this week is going to be light for you.

Round 92 is open.

I'll definitely enter this round, I didn't last round because my father in law past away last week and I wasn't in the mood for racing.
My sympathy to you mate , I've been there and i know what it is and how feels like .

Your work situation is very tough by the looks of it, fellow runner, I hope you can handle it and more, I hope this week is going to be light for you.
Things are getting worst Hayabusa ,today i wasn't at work as i had to , cause my old car had different plans leaving Mary on the road ( for the second time in 20 days ) and i was running with my bike to take care of it .
The resume was that there's no good reason to fix it .......
Must rent a car to bring my daughter home ..........
Every car dealer that am searching for another car to buy is closed for holidays ......
August ......the most faqen month of the year ( that definitely applies for me many years ago ).

PS
Against all odds ,only one thing i can say : ill keep " walking " no matter what , just need my health and God to keep safe and healthy my closest persons and thats all i need.
God keep you safe guys .

Sounds like everyone is going through the grinder somewhat. Stay tough guys. I was going through a bad time when I joined here. It was great to discover this small community to get away from it all for a little while. Which makes it all the sadder that it might be coming to an end. I would normally be the first to step up to the plate and offer to keep things going, but I am on a different path in the short term. Can nobody take on Bruce Lee's burden? It will be such a shame to lose this small corner of peaceful internet refuge - I feel like I know you all so well.

Sounds like everyone is going through the grinder somewhat. Stay tough guys. I was going through a bad time when I joined here. It was great to discover this small community to get away from it all for a little while. Which makes it all the sadder that it might be coming to an end. I would normally be the first to step up to the plate and offer to keep things going, but I am on a different path in the short term. Can nobody take on Bruce Lee's burden? It will be such a shame to lose this small corner of peaceful internet refuge - I feel like I know you all so well.
the problem I see is that many of those who made life here have moved to more modern platforms, they went to sport and soon will go to GT7, that's life my friend, there are very few people here, in fact I joined here because before I was running with a friend on a page we have on facebook but he bought a PS4 and moved to Sport, and I do not blame him, it is normal that this happens, and as I do not have a PS4 as I will continue running here until the end, but when everything here ends, I will no longer have anyone to run with.

This is for all of you out there does anybody think that there’s a chance that we could save the HUB or the school?
Great message to Bruce Lee from you!

Back