THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
@Racin510s when are you coming back? Would love to see you competing again.
My PS3 finally died. So I am not able to return to compete. It came down to a choice between the forza franchise and GT6. I chose forza. I don't mean any disrespect I have a great time helping Noel with the school. After 20 years of GT I needed a change.
I had hopes for GT7, but saw today that it is postponed till 2022. Who knows with Sony and PD. Till then I am helping Noel. I do stop by and comment when I feel it is a contribution.
It was great to put a face with you. Hope the little ones aren't driving you to crazy.
Cheers,
Barnabas

Attachments

• 20210222_025219.jpg
    20210222_025219.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 7
My PS3 finally died. So I am not able to return to compete. It came down to a choice between the forza franchise and GT6. I chose forza. I don't mean any disrespect I have a great time helping Noel with the school. After 20 years of GT I needed a change.
I had hopes for GT7, but saw today that it is postponed till 2022. Who knows with Sony and PD. Till then I am helping Noel. I do stop by and comment when I feel it is a contribution.
It was great to put a face with you. Hope the little ones aren't driving you to crazy.
Cheers,
Barnabas
The little ones always drive me crazy,
(good luck @nostradavor2 :mischievous:
) the wife does to sometimes.
It's so great to see you posting here again.

@Racin510s .. PS3s are about £$€45 each. If everyone here chipped in a fiver, Ill post you one!
I'll chip in some cash, postage might cost a bit, @Racin510s lives in USA.

Last edited:
Nice Hugh, didn't do much testing but looks like I set times about correct..

btw I had some doctor appointment today and got there early so I was walking around little bit and saw this.. shame about that car, lovely car but in terrible condition.

View attachment 995002

couldn't take better photo because some dude was watching me in his yard

My lovely Tinkerbell ,seems the night caught you " far away " :lol: :lol: (an expression we use there ).
Instead of cars ,get ready for things like these .
αρχείο λήψης.jpeg

20181106105856_just_baby_oasis_trio_3_in_1_dark_grey.jpeg

mama_kai_moro_eidi_mpempe_patra_eop_vrefika_eidi_03.jpg

HAP.526703.jpg

It's not only @bjl23 ,life is also a well known bitch :lol: :lol:

PS
I love you @bjl23 but you will never hear that from my mouth .

Can you'll stop scaring me :lol: Look at Bryce, he looks like a normal dude.. is still alive :odd:
:lol: :lol:
Dear Tinkerbell things at Bryce family are like this :
Bryce is the Man at the house ,that for he accepted , that ALWAYS , he'll do , what HIS WIFE and his kids ALLOW him to do :lol:
It's the same successful story many years ago, but no Man ever dare to reveal it correctly .

Same story today ,2 runs before master shecf begins .
So close to damn silver
One last time
IMG_20210302_211556_1.jpg

Can you'll stop scaring me :lol: Look at Bryce, he looks like a normal dude.. is still alive :odd:
Hey mate it's not as bad as all that. I had 2 less than 10 months apart and survived. I can tell you once you hold the little the first time you will never be the same in a very good way. Don't try to keep things quiet though. The baby will learn to sleep anyway. Just enjoy it

Top all at the HUB @Racin510s is the new "Race Stewart" and will be backing me up to make sure we both see the same thing at the SkeagRacingSchool. He will back me up when questions come up reference race car videos at the school. If you have any questions please ask!!
This would require me to give a Racing School entry, and I do too much schooling in the first place
EDIT: I may do the no-tune, nurburgring challenge seems like a pain in the arse (and I put in a 9:54 with the kart right after the invitational ended)

Last edited:
One Last Time
7:56.496
At this point, I can't really expect to get a faster lap every day within 32 minutes of starting. I'll settle for "every day". :D
Actually I'm not planning to do/try, say, eight more such days but not refusing, either.
over_rotation.jpg
That rumble strip may be slippery if you go too far along.

past_kleine_karussell.jpg
That may apply here (after Kleine Karussell).

I made a specific writeup from my current fast lap. To be clear, no pictures embedded in this post from that run.
It's completely full throttle turns. Did not include any that were in second gear. If there's parentheses, it's for clearing up how many turns within the description are full throttle.
Sector 1
The right just before "2 km" sign.
The left at the 'Caution 1500 m' sign.
The left a few hundred meters before the "wide chicane" or the wire that goes over the track to a PA system. (1)
Sector 2
The left turns before the 'Caution Risk of accident' sign. +You shouldn't leave braking beyond that.
Sector 3
Fuchsröhre. Downhill turns and the first left up are 100 %.
Sector 4
The first Left-right-left combination. (3)
After two lefts, the right turn. (1)
The left from which you can see an orange part of armco. Clocked at 2:30.
The right that leads to a short straight just before the slowest part of the track.
Sector 5
The first turn, right.
The left before the slow double right of Bergwerk. (1)
Sector 6
Many. On the left, there's first a thin concrete strip, then two similar stone patterns. After that there's a rumble strip with its red and white, also on the left. Then follows the sign/ad "Kesselchen" and soon after that "Klostertal".
Two more turns after the sign "Klostertal".
Sector 7
The right. BUT I see a shift to fifth at an early 6400 rpm.
Just cut across to Karussell.
Right next to "14 km" sign.
The next right and left. (2)
One more left. Note that there is no stone paving or rumble before it.
Sector 8
First left.
Sector 9
The left-left-right before the crest at the "17 km" sign.
There's a large sand pit on the left. The right that is at the end.
The NEXT left turns. (2)
The right, last in sector. (1)
Sector 10
Sector begins with such left right left. (3)
Sector 11
The left at the top of the hill.
Sector 12
(0)

Btw. the sign in sector two has an unfortunate English translation, their words: "Speed down".

whee161.jpg
whee170.jpg
whee161.jpg

Attachments

• olt_menu.jpg
    olt_menu.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 7
  • olt_track.jpg
    olt_track.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 : ia International A : GT World Championship : Race 3 Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Frist try with this car and Track! Run off are safe to use at Spa and why they are there. Total time 11:29.557. Winning margin 01.044. I have race at Spa. The Lamborghini LP 700-4 with PP 641 went up against PP750 for the win at Spa.

Last edited:
I got my PS5 today :dopey:
Damn ,that need a celebration ......
source.gif

@Thematic ,quite useful your " guide" for Green hell but on the other hand ,your time makes me wonder :
giphy (8).gif

@skeagracing don't know if your last vid is the next lesson but all these fast races with the monsters make me remember the " mountains" with nostalgia :rolleyes:

@bjl23 are you going to buy GTS or you will wait for a year ( or more ) for GT7 ?

Damn ,that need a celebration ......
View attachment 995488

@Thematic ,quite useful your " guide" for Green hell but on the other hand ,your time makes me wonder :
View attachment 995490

@skeagracing don't know if your last vid is the next lesson but all these fast races with the monsters make me remember the " mountains" with nostalgia :rolleyes:

@bjl23 are you going to buy GTS or you will wait for a year ( or more ) for GT7 ?
I have three races ready to go for the school I just don’t know which one I want to use. One of them is with the Lotus Elise 190 '98: iA International A Super GT500 Championship: Race 2. and the other ones with the Lambo. The other is Lotus Elise Sport 190. Ib International B: GT All Stars Championship : Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit Race 4. The Pagani Huayar must be in the line-up.

Last edited:
No, the only way I'll play GTS is if someone let's me borrow their game. But even then I don't get much game time and all of that is spent on GT6.
I did one time and as I was winning the race by a country mile two idiots parked their car on the finish line so I could not win the race:ouch:. I will never race on line again!!!

Things with covid here became more stressful , can't go out after 7 at noon ,am working everyday till 5.30 and this week no Sunday :banghead:
We have the stress from work ,we have and the faqen idiots plus the refusers and our life is became life in jail.
People are getting tired from all this and there's no light ahead till summer .
I have and the Viper that i can't set it for school and the " sweet " is done as we say here.
Hope everybody here to be ok and cool cause here we are away from that condition :boggled:
Just pass to say hello and make some grumbling .
Heads inside ant and up to the wall :banghead:

Things with covid here became more stressful , can't go out after 7 at noon ,am working everyday till 5.30 and this week no Sunday :banghead:
We have the stress from work ,we have and the faqen idiots plus the refusers and our life is became life in jail.
People are getting tired from all this and there's no light ahead till summer .
I have and the Viper that i can't set it for school and the " sweet " is done as we say here.
Hope everybody here to be ok and cool cause here we are away from that condition :boggled:
Just pass to say hello and make some grumbling .
Heads inside ant and up to the wall :banghead:
Do you need my tune for the Viper?? As far as Covid 19 we in the US have liberated 29 States that will have no mask mandated and can go about their business:cheers: The Bars and Restaurant have open for business. My state of NH end of march.

Last edited:
I have one more race in the can: RUF RGT at Gornergrat League: Race 1 Matterhoen Rotenboden.

If you guy's want you can tell me of the 4 race that I posted what SkeagRacingSchool race should be next and I will count up the votes.

If you need my tune for the Viper I can post it.

Last edited:
I have one more race in the can: RUF RGT at Gornergrat League: Race 1 Matterhoen Rotenboden.

If you guy's want you can tell me of the 4 race that I posted what SkeagRacingSchool race should be next and I will count up the votes.

If you need my tune for the Viper I can post it.
It will be good to test your tune , as about what race for next lesson ill leave that to you.

Yesterday i spend an hour for no tune to see what's the surprise is hiding there.
Took me enough time to win this with btr inside !!!!

No tune
IMG_20210305_201938_1.jpg

Back