THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Yesterday I got some problema to upload the pics of my results and I know that if I post them today they won't count to the end result but I'll post them anyway xd. Maybe was my connection or the website I don't know. Anyways, here they are...

I WANT IT ALL

10:18.356

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE

PD: Sorry for not being this laat 4 week lol

Attachments

• IMG_20211010_192718.jpg
    IMG_20211010_192718.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20211010_192708.jpg
    IMG_20211010_192708.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20211010_192655.jpg
    IMG_20211010_192655.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 8

Nice run mate ,its not what we use to run the school lessons and many times are very difficult .
On Sunday i try a bit the challenges and definitely ill play only two .
The " bull" is way out from what i can under these conditions .
The school is quite tricky also and at no tune i never manage a white lap from the 4 i did but is doable anyway .
I predict huge difference on lap times a t no tune .
Hope to have some time from tomorrow since weather is gonna be stormy with heavy rains etc.
Since is your virgin victory at school ill spray my champagne to you ,head to toe and hope to see you again at the podium and top spot ( if boogeyman or Tinkerbell allow it ).

Nice run mate ,its not what we use to run the school lessons and many times are very difficult .
On Sunday i try a bit the challenges and definitely ill play only two .
The " bull" is way out from what i can under these conditions .
The school is quite tricky also and at no tune i never manage a white lap from the 4 i did but is doable anyway .
I predict huge difference on lap times a t no tune .
Hope to have some time from tomorrow since weather is gonna be stormy with heavy rains etc.
Since is your virgin victory at school ill spray my champagne to you ,head to toe and hope to see you again at the podium and top spot ( if boogeyman or Tinkerbell allow it ).
hahahaha, yes, champagne smells better when it dries than the simple beer most of us mortals drink hahaha, well I remember you said your car had no racing exhaust, mine had everything available installed, and I hit the nail on the head with the gearbox and suspension tuning.

No tume my ......
From what i see its fully equipped and " loaded" my friend .
Lovely babe ,thank God its like her mother .....ho ho ho and yo .
My morning ride to Poros today with bad weather but at least we came back early and not at night .
View attachment 1086990
Thank you friend. Yes, I didn't know 1 month baby can be that though and fight that much. I mean I don't know much about babies but still. Tyson Fury can be happy my baby is not born in his time lol

Lovely photo btw, Greece is amazing.. Shame it has similar "qualities" as Croatia.

No tune/96.
3:24.643

Let The Bull Free
They've gone through enough. :guilty:
2:44.382

I took some pictures (outside GTPlanet), since the sticks don't fight me. Though on that lap the wheel pretty much worked.

preview.jpg

(preview)

Attachments

• letthebull_board.jpg
    letthebull_board.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7
  • letthebull_trk.jpg
    letthebull_trk.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
  • notune_board.jpg
    notune_board.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 6