THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
@bjl23 I can still help you with the school if you want?? I can grade the video and provide correct advice. I plan to get my GT7 as soon as my wife get's a job. She is 17 year younger than me:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm just going to start with 1 challenge and see how it goes.
It’ll go great as in GT 7 They can’t even drive in a straight line it fascinates me. Every now and then I make a comment About their inability to drive in a straight line lol

I don't see me either to get a ps5 this year .
They still selling them as a bundle and till i pay my car next February I can't afford the luxury of getting one.
My ps3 is sitting in a drawer months now but i get some taste of gt7 helping little George upstairs once in a while.
Now am away from home working alone on a small village at Peloponnese.
Great memories from the hub also.
I catch my self living home for work and thinking about the challenges we had to deal.
God bless you guys ,will be on touch and when the new hub opens ill be there as a spectator and perhaps giving nick names !!!! to players that worth one .
Am almost sure that the new hub will be full of people at least at the beginning and under " boss ' experience they will get the " spirit" of our beautiful family.
Go on boss and take no prisoners .

I don't see me either to get a ps5 this year .
They still selling them as a bundle and till i pay my car next February I can't afford the luxury of getting one.
My ps3 is sitting in a drawer months now but i get some taste of gt7 helping little George upstairs once in a while.
Now am away from home working alone on a small village at Peloponnese.
Great memories from the hub also.
I catch my self living home for work and thinking about the challenges we had to deal.
God bless you guys ,will be on touch and when the new hub opens ill be there as a spectator and perhaps giving nick names !!!! to players that worth one .
Am almost sure that the new hub will be full of people at least at the beginning and under " boss ' experience they will get the " spirit" of our beautiful family.
Go on boss and take no prisoners .
Well I’m gonna keep posting my race here until they shut it down 😂🙏😂

Back