THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Shalom all. Just wanted to say something about the school and upcoming change at the end.
We are changing from the school to just SkeagRacing. Though the criteria remains the same. We will host different events.
The beauty of the whole thing is that we have taken cars that mostly people have never used and with them win against cars that are usually a 100pp or more less than the cars we compete against.
I'm sure the developers never imagined this. It makes the game kinda new. No more 750pp cars against 400pp cars. Absolutely no smashing everything in site to win. We win consistently without that. What a concept right?
The school was offered to help with understanding your opponents and driving a race car. Both Noel and I have raced in real life against real opponents and cars with our lives on the line. Yet in the previous events no one ever really asked for advice which is cool. Maybe it's a gamer mentality vs real life racing I don't know. It's stiil cool though. Advice is just a PM away. For a tune, braking zones whatever.
Moving forward we will offer different events but we will still require a clean race. If you get hit by the AI not your problem because that can happen. Don't you think it tests your real skill to win a race without wrecking every car in your path?
Maybe some aren't interested in that. Ok, but maybe just maybe you aren't as good as you think.🤣 Not really laughing at you but think about it. Yeah man I have won every race in GT6, but... I used a car that had 300pp more and wrecked every car in the process. Where is the skill in that?
So do you want to experience a different GT6? Anyone can fun 500 laps in a time trial and get a good time. But can you take a car with 100+pp less, drive clean and win the race? That is the challenge with SkeagRacing. We have tuned and tested each car and won with it. We don't expect you to run it just once. We welcome questions. Man htf did you do that? What's your tune? Did you run the same line up over and over?
You don't realize the thought, planning and effort that goes into a school race. We don't always choose a situation where it is not possible to win......but it can happen. If we do it doesn't matter where you finish, it just matters that you did it cleanly.
What's the deal with clean you might ask. Well in real life it's the difference between finishing with your car intact which team owners value very much and not being hauled away to the hospital or the morgue.
So I have said all that to say this. Where is the fun and sense of accomplishment if you drive a race with a 750pp and wreck everything in site? A 5 year old can do that.
A time trial, just you against no one? Well your tuning abilities are tested, but not so much your skill. Not that I am against time trials. Maybe test yourself at the track the race is at. Then run the race and see for yourself the difference.
I'm just saying that SkeagRacing offers a different aspect, a different approach to GT6 that honestly the developers I don't think ever considered. Do you honestly think they said yeah man let's run races with under powered cars? Do you think they said let's run street cars against race cars? Street cars in the rain against race cars? I tell you it never crossed their minds.
So if you want a different GT6 experience, not the same old same old. Enter our races. If you **** up oh well, you will get better I promise you. I know I did until my PS3 died. I have had great fun at the Hub. I really appreciate what Bryce has done.
So if you want to still compete and have fun with GT6 please try out SkeagRacing.
Shalom all,
Barnabas aka Racin510s.

PS: I will post links to some of my school videos if you want. Let me know.

I have a question, the conditions of the challenge "let the bull run free" says that you can modify the car, with the exception of turbo and touch the engine? is that because of my handling of English the description makes me very vague

I have a question, the conditions of the challenge "let the bull run free" says that you can modify the car, with the exception of turbo and touch the engine? is that because of my handling of English the description makes me very vague
The only place where you cannot make modifications is in the Polyphony Digital Cup. The rest put turbo touch the engine basically do whatever you want and come Skeag Racing. Does this take care of your question?? @Aramislegacy @Racin510s

Also for some Skeag Racing we will ask you to have "a car in the lineup" as we will be asking you to run the race with "a particular car in the lineup". Any more questions feel free to ask and @Racin510s or I will make sure you get the info you need!!

Last edited:
LET THE BULL RUN FREE
IMG_20211024_102226771.jpg
IMG_20211024_102254376.jpg

Back