THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Opel Speedster Turbo 2000. ib International B : Polyphony Digital Cup : Trial Mountain Circuit : Race 3 Speedster PP 430/207HP Versus Lexus IS F PP509/417HP.

HP Difference the Lexus has 210 more HP.

My entry for no tune
IMG_20211028_200414.jpg

I don't understand the invitational ,its a race or TT ?
Tuning is forbidden or not ?
If its a race ,how many laps?

Difficult task the school this time and am struggling with car behaviour a lot .

It says "Tuning: no time rules" ⏲️

The Silver Vessel

4:10.476

The first attempt, it was all, hm, way too kaputt, so I power cycled the thing and got a not–last finish.

I think winning involves not crashing into the wall as a beginning to lap two.

Attachments

• silver_results.jpg
    silver_results.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
NO TUNE 97 FXX holy mother of god, how hard it was to catch up with you @smoothbore12 ! you ran like hell on that track! I was in 2,55 when I tried for first time!View attachment 1090747

Usually i never go straight in a challenge ,i test the car alone in the track and when am feeling confident i go to the race .
I play it as a race 3 times ,my first was also at 2.55 and cause of the tyres you need many meters as a brake area .
If i manage better the brakes and the traffic i might get better also.
I loose too much time at cork skrew also but the truth is that i didn't try that hard since i didn't have any lap times as a guide from someone else .
The good part was that the car didn't had an unpredictable behaviour on that tyres except the endless brakes at first turn .

Silver vessel ( mine was red but wt fruit) first attempts and hope for better in this unknown territory .
IMG_20211031_132114.jpg

I give no tune a second go which give me enough trouble always on second laps , crash , caught by the sand ,and prity much everything that might go wrong occurred on second lap .

IMG_20211031_125259.jpg

Edit

Damn i use wrong car again on silver vessel ......faq.
I got to buy glasses for far distance .

Last edited:
Guys can I spam again? I have no time to play on Sony but I have one dark secret that no one knows about me.. I sometimes play Pokémon Go on my phone and I wanted to share it with you because I just became Pokemon Ace Ranking in battles which is so rewarding since I know nothing about Pokemon..

Hope you guys are goos, I bought knew pad (bad one again) and will be back soon.

Hey guys just wanted to check to make sure that the current SkeagRacing is not too difficult?
The car is a bit difficult( for me and what i use to) but i manage to tame it by putting enough balance in front,so i have all week to do it .
The difficulty is to study the field where and how cause its 5 laps and you can easily destroy a run by hiting someone or being hit from someone and in that matter am very careful not to happen.
On the other hand the quicker you go ,the quicker they go and the opposite .
I leave it last this time cause its 5 laps with average 1.50 per lap and its long enough.
Anyway the one or the other way ill do it and this time .

PS
For the silver vessel guys ,i didn't dare to raze the hp by choosing oil change .
Its enough powerful to slide everywhere as it is so i keep it stock .
I will try it once more after finishing school .

Last edited:
The car is a bit difficult( for me and what i use to) but i manage to tame it by putting enough balance in front,so i have all week to do it .
The difficulty is to study the field where and how cause its 5 laps and you can easily destroy a run by hiting someone or being hit from someone and in that matter am very careful not to happen.
On the other hand the quicker you go ,the quicker they go and the opposite .
I leave it last this time cause its 5 laps with average 1.50 per lap and its long enough.
Anyway the one or the other way ill do it and this time .

PS
For the silver vessel guys ,i didn't dare to raze the hp by choosing oil change .
Its enough powerful to slide everywhere as it is so i keep it stock .
I will try it once more after finishing school .
If they hit you and they will I could care less about that. Sometimes you will pass a car clean and they will come back at you pay no mind to that also!! I you are in your line do not let them take it away form you!!

If they hit you and they will I could care less about that. Sometimes you will pass a car clean and they will come back at you pay no mind to that also!! I you are in your line do not let them take it away form you!!
something similar happened to me with the dino, I passed cleanly to a lotus elise and the race AI wanted to make its line at all costs without caring that I already occupied the space in front of it.

Just came home ,eat and now am drinking my noon ( ok its night outside now ) coffee and am quite pleased since i already done the school yesterday .
Ill try the heavy rain horse when ill find the time cause i lost the win in last corner .

Things here in general aren't so good , there's a tremendous pressure to put people under vaccination , they take ridiculous measures and many people lost their faith to the authorities since they act as sponsors and inventing new measures to punish those who refuse to do the vaccine .
The electricity took the " highway " and they start the new fairy tail with the climate change etc.
The messages around the world ain't bring something hopeful and especially for our mate Hayabusa i put one reason more to piss him of !!!!
I know that he will pass me again ,but what the hell ,he will cost him .

I hide it from my previous run but i can't keep a secret 😂
IMG_20211031_125747.jpg

Just came home ,eat and now am drinking my noon ( ok its night outside now ) coffee and am quite pleased since i already done the school yesterday .
Ill try the heavy rain horse when ill find the time cause i lost the win in last corner .

Things here in general aren't so good , there's a tremendous pressure to put people under vaccination , they take ridiculous measures and many people lost their faith to the authorities since they act as sponsors and inventing new measures to punish those who refuse to do the vaccine .
The electricity took the " highway " and they start the new fairy tail with the climate change etc.
The messages around the world ain't bring something hopeful and especially for our mate Hayabusa i put one reason more to piss him of !!!!
I know that he will pass me again ,but what the hell ,he will cost him .

I hide it from my previous run but i can't keep a secret 😂
View attachment 1091574
Damn! I really don't think I'll make it down hahaha, actually you are inspired my friend, that lap I did was very hard, I'll try but I think this time you'll win this round hehe

As i wrote ,today just took some time with the silver vessel .
Unfortunately the pics i took with my tab show nothing but black and its the second time that happens.
So i took a vid from it with my phone ( that explains the way better quality ) that shows the first lap and second and by adding two lap times the total is 3.46.758

Super great drive!!
Thanks Master .
The truth is that without TC on ( at 2 ) i wouldn't be able to write a single lap.
And before that i did about 15 laps alone to gain confidence about the way i had to drive it.
Did 3 races complete and had 3-4 restarts with the same field trying to study where to pass them with the minimum cost .

PS
Mary's mother (88) she is in a critical condition and i think she lives her last days .
So if i vanished for few days means that means .......
She lived her life full ,but the last couple of years was a torture for her and Mary also ,so if is God will she will rest in peace .

Thanks Master .
The truth is that without TC on ( at 2 ) i wouldn't be able to write a single lap.
And before that i did about 15 laps alone to gain confidence about the way i had to drive it.
Did 3 races complete and had 3-4 restarts with the same field trying to study where to pass them with the minimum cost .

PS
Mary's mother (88) she is in a critical condition and i think she lives her last days .
So if i vanished for few days means that means .......
She lived her life full ,but the last couple of years was a torture for her and Mary also ,so if is God will she will rest in peace .
I will pray for them!

Latest Posts

Back