The credits cost of all 454 cars in Gran Turismo 7 [489 Million total]

• Thread starter Samus
  • 931 comments
I only have 185 cars so 251 to go , should get there in about 3 years, but no hurry, enjoying all the cars, rather then trying to complete garage.

I finally got it done and got all the cars and it feels great… this is the first time in the history of me playing gran turismo I have actually owned every car in the game… I did start late and my first game was gran turismo 3 on ps2…while I do admit I did run the afk script I legit played the game and grinded… I actually owned 230 cars on my own and bought them by playing the game and earning the cars or by grinding and buying the cars on my own… I did the rest with the AFK script because they got rid of the tomahawk glitch… but some cars I did win through the roulette which were at most 10-15 cars…Since I now own every car in the game I will now start to play the game on my own and won’t use the script anymore… I just wanted to own all the cars… now I will play legit… but there’s no need for me to tune every car in the game… I will play the rest of the cafe missions and all of the other races that I didn’t complete like spa 24 hours, watkins glen and all the other WTC races I didn’t complete…so now I will finally enjoy the game…mind you I haven’t played the game since memorial day so it was a good 3 months off… but I’m definitely happy to start playing the game again starting tomorrow
20220811_230527.jpg

I finally got it done and got all the cars and it feels great… this is the first time in the history of me playing gran turismo I have actually owned every car in the game… I did start late and my first game was gran turismo 3 on ps2…while I do admit I did run the afk script I legit played the game and grinded… I actually owned 230 cars on my own and bought them by playing the game and earning the cars or by grinding and buying the cars on my own… I did the rest with the AFK script because they got rid of the tomahawk glitch… but some cars I did win through the roulette which were at most 10-15 cars…Since I now own every car in the game I will now start to play the game on my own and won’t use the script anymore… I just wanted to own all the cars… now I will play legit… but there’s no need for me to tune every car in the game… I will play the rest of the cafe missions and all of the other races that I didn’t complete like spa 24 hours, watkins glen and all the other WTC races I didn’t complete…so now I will finally enjoy the game…mind you I haven’t played the game since memorial day so it was a good 3 months off… but I’m definitely happy to start playing the game again starting tomorrow
View attachment 1183011
This was exactly my plan back then but I don't know now. I do want to buy all the 20 mil Legend cars first.

This was exactly my plan back then but I don't know now. I do want to buy all the 20 mil Legend cars first.
thats probably your best bet...all the cars in the Legend dealership are the most expensive in the game... with that being said I would focus specifically on the Legend cars and the used cars dealership since they are the most expensive and release on a specific day... once you buy all those cars then focus on brand central and leave that last since those cars will be there all the time... that was my exact strategy

thats probably your best bet...all the cars in the Legend dealership are the most expensive in the game... with that being said I would focus specifically on the Legend cars and the used cars dealership since they are the most expensive and release on a specific day... once you buy all those cars then focus on brand central and leave that last since those cars will be there all the time... that was my exact strategy
All the cars from UCD and the Invitations are completed in my garage. That leaves the 20 mil club from LCD, kinda annoying since I don't think some of the cars are actually worth 20 mil In-Game.

Brand Central won't go anywhere like you said so I'll take my time with that.

Does anyone know why my collector level when I buy a new car is 84,000$ but on my page it only shows 54,000$. I get that the max is level 50 for collector level but why is it not updating on my page the correct collector level points ?

Does anyone know why my collector level when I buy a new car is 84,000$ but on my page it only shows 54,000$. I get that the max is level 50 for collector level but why is it not updating on my page the correct collector level points ?
It updates after you do a license test (for some weird reason)... I don't know exactly what you need to do though - I noticed that my collector points were stuck until I re-visited a test and upgraded it from silver to gold, but recently I attempted a test and didn't improve the outcome, and my collector points did not update. It looks like a bug, but license tests are the first thing I'd try...

Re-complete a random b license test and it'll update - I did as much just yesterday

Finally i have the credits to buy my 3 remaining cars (The Alfa Romeo 20.000.000, the Ferrari 20.000.000 and the Porsche 18.000.000) plus 10.000.000 Credits at free disposal hoping that the August Update won't destroy my plans.
All in all i made a mix of Tomahawk Glitch, Track Experiences, Missions and Le Mans 24 Hours (30 min race 700 LP). Of corse during doing that all the months, i asked myself why i'm doing that for a game we don't know how long PD will keep it alive keeping in mind that perhaps they want to release a GT8 for PS5. But what i begin i do till i reach the goal. But really happy i'm not. You pay not with real money, but with a lot of lifetime. Perhaps i see it different when looking back. For the Porsche i found a livery that fits perfectly with the CoyoteX from "Hardcastle and McCormick" (USA 1983 - 1986). That will be fun.

Last edited:
I forgot the new Sportmode Timetrials with the new ranking system for Bronze/Silver/Gold depending on percentage to the world's best driver. I think, Silver is makeable and 1.000.000 Credits are worth to take with.

I forgot the new Sportmode Timetrials with the new ranking system for Bronze/Silver/Gold depending on percentage to the world's best driver. I think, Silver is makeable and 1.000.000 Credits are worth to take with.
If you are a B rated driver, you can make silver without too much trouble. So that's 1 million credits in 10 minutes every 2 weeks.

If you are a B rated driver, you can make silver without too much trouble. So that's 1 million credits in 10 minutes every 2 weeks.
Agreed

10 minutes to get silver…just need a solid lap….getting gold though…that takes some time and practice and learning which gears to be in on corner exit

Agreed

10 minutes to get silver…just need a solid lap….getting gold though…that takes some time and practice and learning which gears to be in on corner exit
I will confess: I haven't tried for gold yet. My good laps are 1-2 secs off which tells me I would have to put in hours of practice for uncertain results. So I go for solid silver and leave it at that.

Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta 20m

Ferrari 250 GTO 20m

Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto 8.3m

Jaguar D-Type 6m

Jaguar XJ13 12m

Mclaren F1 19.4

Merc-Benz 300SL W194 13m

Merc-Benz S Barker Tourer 13m

Porsche 917K 18m

Porsche Spyder 550/1500 4.5m

Shelby Daytona 20m

154m in total. 2m cr for 1 hour, 77 hour non-stop grinding :( i really miss the tomahawk

Every day 1 or 2 races, i still prefer "Circuit de la Sarthe" because of the long straights where you can relax. Never think how much there is still to grind. You have grinded about 300 million credits, so 2/3 are already done. That's great. You'll make it!!!

Can anyone share current prices please?

MakeModelYearValue
Mercedes-BenzS Barker Tourer1929
ChevroletCorvette Stingray Concept1959
LamborghiniMiura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.07061967
Mercedes-Benz300 SL Coupe1954
AMGCLK-LM1998
ChaparralChaparral 2J1970
Aston MartinDB3S CN.11953
Alfa Romeo8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta193720000000
Mercedes-Benz300SL W1941952
Ferrari250 GTO CN.3729GT196220000000

Can anyone share current prices please?

MakeModelYearValue
Mercedes-BenzS Barker Tourer1929
ChevroletCorvette Stingray Concept1959
LamborghiniMiura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.07061967
Mercedes-Benz300 SL Coupe1954
AMGCLK-LM1998
ChaparralChaparral 2J1970
Aston MartinDB3S CN.11953
Alfa Romeo8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta193720000000
Mercedes-Benz300SL W1941952
Ferrari250 GTO CN.3729GT196220000000
? The OP is up to date with current prices, although they're set to increase again with the next update.

? The OP is up to date with current prices, although they're set to increase again with the next update.
My mistake. Thank you @Samus

Currently 118 Le Mans/Tokyo Expressway away from my 10 missing cars. Only grinding 2 races a day. Goal date: 22/10, so at november i'll buy last 8.

Last edited:
It's almost time for another massive jump in total value. Not only do we have a car being added on Friday (the first Hagerty's cycle after the coming 1.2x update) likely to come in at over 10,000,000 Cr., but the Hagerty's cars are due for their second update. The first Hagerty's update in May added 10,662,900 Cr. to the cost, and I'm expecting round 2 to be even greater, especially since at least 1 of the 4 post-launch Hagerty's cars (the 1998 Suzuki V6 Escudo Pikes Peak) had an up-arrow on its second appearance.

Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta 20m

Ferrari 250 GTO 20m

Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto 8.3m

Jaguar D-Type 6m

Jaguar XJ13 12m

Mclaren F1 19.4

Merc-Benz 300SL W194 13m

Merc-Benz S Barker Tourer 13m

Porsche 917K 18m

Porsche Spyder 550/1500 4.5m

Shelby Daytona 20m

154m in total. 2m cr for 1 hour, 77 hour non-stop grinding :( i really miss the tomahawk
I feel your dismay. If, instead of 4 events with decent pay, we had a proper career endgame with a few hundred events for IB, IA and S licence, it wouldn't feel like a grind at all. I wouldn't even mind doing something like GT4's '1000 Miles!' series to win a 13,000,000Cr Merc, I'd definitely prefer it to nearly a thousand miles of 30 minute Les Manses.

So the prices are changed with the new update. They go up or down?
My update is still installing, so I don't know yet. For the cars that have new engines or bodies purchasable, we'll know after comparing the pre-update prices for them to the post-update prices, as new engines are half the cost of a zero-mile/Hagerty's car and new bodies are 1.2 times the cost. For those that don't have new engines/bodies purchasable, we'll know when they show up in Hagerty's.

Quick edit - the up-arrows on the GTO and Miura were removed post-update, while the ones on the GT40, 300 SL and Skyline remain. I don't have the time to check engine/body prices at the moment, but I should in a few hours.

Last edited:
Back