The credits cost of all 454 cars in Gran Turismo 7 [489 Million total]

• Thread starter Samus
  • 931 comments
Lol so I've been getting back to grinding Sardegna/Le Mans/Spa recently since I got a PS Portal and can toss in a random race during the work day (I WFH full time) and am all the way up to 429/497 cars now. I just checked my profile and it says I've spent 240MM on cars. Does that seriously mean that despite the fact I'm 86% of the way there in terms of car ownership that I'm essentially only halfway there credit-wise? Might abandon the idea again if so :lol: or at least realize it might not happen for a year or so
Well, I've made 629,360,578 credits and I've spent 468,035,761 of them on all the cars in the game, so... yeah, you have a long way to go. I recommend finding your favorite race of the big 4 and trying out every conceivable car that could run and win that race. I've run Tokyo in probably 100+ cars (maybe 150???) and they all have their subtle nuances to them. Some are really good; others are good but a bit boring, and some are terrible. Even though I own every car, every wheel, every paint chip and have over 90M credits in my account I'm now retrying Tokyo in engine swapped cars to see how those fare. Why not?

Lol so I've been getting back to grinding Sardegna/Le Mans/Spa recently since I got a PS Portal and can toss in a random race during the work day (I WFH full time) and am all the way up to 429/497 cars now. I just checked my profile and it says I've spent 240MM on cars. Does that seriously mean that despite the fact I'm 86% of the way there in terms of car ownership that I'm essentially only halfway there credit-wise? Might abandon the idea again if so :lol: or at least realize it might not happen for a year or so
So far I spent 0 credits and acquire 0 credits so I still have a long way to go.:lol:

Back