I grouped 3 car category, I hope you like it
1526831023-hypercar.png

1526830622-street-race.png

1526856671-touringcar.png

i forgot this cars thanks again CSMDuty
1526911215-new-canvas.png

1526912128-new-canvas2.png

still many category to do :
rally cross, rally raid, f1 , boat, plane , monster truck and motocross :)

...and Drift and Drag , absolutly :D thank you CSMDuty (so many lol)

Last edited:
If that is how hypercars are going to get grouped, then I am certain the 458 Speciale and the 12C are going to get massacred.

^a golf gti is 133k. They're all over the place with the prices. I wonder how much we get for winning races

The grind is real?
Can see prices being the same and then a reduction on money making you grind so much.

Can I just say that it's so nice to see people actually excited for this game? Hopefully if The Crew 2 actually lives up to what it's trying to be, then maybe this series will take off and become popular.

I'm incredibly excited but cautiously so because there are still some factors which can hinder this games enjoyment (at release) and they are 1) The extent of grinding and 2) The number of bugs/glitches. Other than that, it's hype train all the way for me.

Can I just say that it's so nice to see people actually excited for this game? Hopefully if The Crew 2 actually lives up to what it's trying to be, then maybe this series will take off and become popular.

I’m hoping this game does well too. With Midnight Club long gone and NFS having seen better days, I really want to see another quality free roam racing game series other than Forza Horizon.

So Ruf is in the game alongside Porsche. While Project Cars and Gran Turismo had to get rid of theirs?

Literally licensing makes no sense. In Project Cars 2 we lost the Yellowbird because of Porsche refusing to coexist with RUF.

So Ruf is in the game alongside Porsche. While Project Cars and Gran Turismo had to get rid of theirs?

Literally licensing makes no sense. In Project Cars 2 we lost the Yellowbird because of Porsche refusing to coexist with RUF.
Like I've pointed out previously, it seems that RUF is mostly in the specs that Porsche isn't in, so you can get a drift or drag RUF but no Porsche, but the street, hypercar and racecar specs have only Porsches and RUF is nowhere to be found. I myself wouldn't be surprised if Porsche needed to uphold their ego by preventing RUF from competing with them on the roads, until you get to the part where...
Except for Rally Raid for some reason, which has both a 959 Raid and a 3400K Raid returning from TC1.

The grind is real?
Can see prices being the same and then a reduction on money making you grind so much.
I've seen people earning 15k+ quite early on in some of the videos online, that seems higher than what the earlier races provided in The Crew 1 from memory but it has been a while since I've played it. I imagine the 100k-300k cars will be fairly easy to acquire, but the 1m+ cars will probably take some time.

It will be interesting to see how the economy scales as you progress, hopefully better than in the first game. In The Crew 1 it didn't increase much as you progressed and the grind put me off after a while. Late in the game you were still earning less than 100k per hour, it looks like you can earn at that rate early on in this one. I hope.

The grind is real
If we talk about money, its OK. Game doesnt trowing money and cars like Forza, but you can get any car within 5 hours. Leveling and upgrading can be grindy.

how the economy scales as you progress
AFAIK, no so much. Sure, faster vehicles will get you more money per hour and details bonuses/perks will give you some bonus, but at best you can double your income.

So from what I've seen, this game seems to replace EXP with "followers", with you unlocking more features and better-looking living quarters as you progress. Everything sounds and looks promising, and we can't wait to experience this for ourselves next Thursday, if the testimonials from the racing game Youtubers are anything to go by.

As for me? I'm just waiting for the 29th of May to come so I can find out whether or not I'm going to be playing the Closed Beta, and for the 29th of June when I can buy the game proper (I never planned on pre-ordering this game).
Couldn't have said that any better myself! :cheers:

If that is how hypercars are going to get grouped, then I am certain the 458 Speciale and the 12C are going to get massacred.

You can actually tune the hell out of them. After upgrades i think 458 can be LaFerrari killer.
I wonder why 458 is hypercar and Huracan, Gallardo, Murcielago, 911 GT3 RS, F40 and F12 are not :P

replace EXP with "followers", with you unlocking more features and better-looking living quarters as you progress.
First five levels are extended tutorial(~10h), since that you gaining Icon levels that gives you vehicles(100-***-900), loot and perks. There are 10,000 icon levels, BTW :boggled:

why 458 is hypercar and Huracan, Gallardo, Murcielago, 911 GT3 RS, F40 and F12 are not
458 and 12C were in street spec in Alpha.

MINIMUM CONFIGURATION – 30 FPS:
Resolution: 1080p
Video Preset: Low

OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-6100 @ 3.3 GHz or equivalent*
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD HD 7870 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
SYSTEM RAM: 8GB

RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION – 30 FPS:
Video Preset: High

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2 GHz or AMD FX 6350 @ 3.9 GHz or equivalent*
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD R9 270X (4GB / 2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)

RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION – 60 FPS:
Video Preset: High

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-4690k @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2 GHz or equivalent*
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB) or GTX 970 (4GB) or AMD RX 470 (4GB / 8GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)

Might barely run it then. I have a pretty good PC that can play both Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 with no problems. I use windowed with 1280x768 res.

Well, after seeing the car list as well as the tuning setup capabilities, I have just realised something regarding its player levelling system that isnt tied to the vehicle tuning. From what we know so far, the level system goes from ranks Anonymous > Popular > Famous > Star > Icon 1 and so forth.

However, if any of you have seen the vehicle lists, you may notice some of them have 'Reach Icon ### to earn' or letting you buy it outright with ingame money (besides one sole exception listed below)

For example the Camaro ZL1 requires either by reaching Icon 100 or buying it outright with ingame money, with this in mind, i rewatched the vehicle lists videos and compiled the list of Icon level related vehicles below:

Camaro ZL1 (Street Race) - Icon 100 or ingame currency
Waco YMF-5D (Acrobatics) - Icon 200 or ingame currency
Peugeot 3008 DKR Maxi (Rally Raid) - Icon 300 or ingame currency
Proto Offshore Mk2 (Powerboat) - Icon 400 or ingame currency
BMW M4 Performance Racing (Touring Car) - Icon 500 or ingame currency
LaFerrari (Hypercar) - Icon 600 only

..Yeah, I don't think we'll see anyone using the LaFerrari for a few weeks at least :D

So have they fixed the whole thing with some cars being super OP like in the first game when it comes to online? I really think they should split the specs up into groups of A, B, C and D. D being the slowest of that spec and A being the fastest. That way more cars can be used in that spec and actually be competitive no matter what group you choose for that spec. So if the host choose street spec group C its only gonna be those cars that fit that group.

So have they fixed the whole thing with some cars being super OP like in the first game when it comes to online? I really think they should split the specs up into groups of A, B, C and D. D being the slowest of that spec and A being the fastest. That way more cars can be used in that spec and actually be competitive no matter what group you choose for that spec. So if the host choose street spec group C its only gonna be those cars that fit that group.
Agreed. Wouldn't be annoyed if they separated them further so some cars are in their separate classes. E.g. DTM and Porsche Supercup in their separate classes.

Anonymous > Popular > Famous > Star > Icon 1
Anonymous >Rookie> Popular > Famous > Star > Icon 1>Icon 2>ets

using the LaFerrari for a few weeks at least
You can get Icon lvl90 in 40h of general gameplay, so its possible

I really think they should split the specs up into groups of A, B, C and D. D being the slowest of that spec and A being the fastest.
Well, this doesnt works in Forza, why it should work in tC2? D,C,B roosters almost always dead. Also, this doesnt really help with balancing things and some vehicles still OP. They should add some seasonal events like Summit challenges with restriction by country/type/year if we want variety, but splitting playerbase with different roosters isnt best gamedesign decision for not-so-popular racing genre game.

Anonymous >Rookie> Popular > Famous > Star > Icon 1>Icon 2>ets

You can get Icon lvl90 in 40h of general gameplay, so its possible

Well, this doesnt works in Forza, why it should work in tC2? D,C,B roosters almost always dead. Also, this doesnt really help with balancing things and some vehicles still OP. They should add some seasonal events like Summit challenges with restriction by country/type/year if we want variety, but splitting playerbase with different roosters isnt best gamedesign decision for not-so-popular racing genre game.

So what is it like on the crew 2 then? Have you raced online yet? I know the game isn't out yet but it's a lot of people that got access to it right now.

So you can drive a F1 car on the open road? That means could we see an LMP1 doing the same?? I hope so because I would buy this game in a heartbeat.

So you can drive a F1 car on the open road? That means could we see an LMP1 doing the same?? I hope so because I would buy this game in a heartbeat.
Theres no LMP cars but there is a fictional IndyCar, DTM cars, GT3 & mid-2000's GT1. There's even "touring car" variants of stuff like the Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Silverado and Ford F-150 Raptor.

Theres no LMP cars but there is a fictional IndyCar, DTM cars, GT3 & mid-2000's GT1. There's even "touring car" variants of stuff like the Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Silverado and Ford F-150 Raptor.

Maybe DLC perhaps?

Back