The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,655 comments
Russian Federation
Russian Federation
Kannon33r
Are these seasons here to stay or is it like only a few weeks ? I think I'm going to buy this game because these events seems fun but I don't know if they're permanent.
1) New events and cars in shop will stay
2) Motorpass and Summits will go after 2month/1week

Russian Federation
Russian Federation
Kannon33r
What's Motorpass
Battlepass for Crew. Progression system with rewards for each level, resetting every 2 months.
Weakly set of activities. Every activity have scoring system, sum of you scores reflecting you possition in ladder. There are 4 tiers, every with its own reward.

Some activities have twists - different class restriction, different weather or car restriction.

Last edited:
United States
Kentucky
barrett5
BarrettMopar
Is the best way to grind for the currency to buy the motorpasses still the Hoover Dam powerboat race with the money perks? I've barely played in the last year but I might come back if the grind isn't too long.

Russian Federation
Russian Federation
Kannon33r
Is the best way to grind for the currency to buy the motorpasses still the Hoover Dam powerboat race with the money perks? I've barely played in the last year but I might come back if the grind isn't too long.
Nope, fastest way is first police mission in RX(easy difficulty). With +70% bonus its around 25k per minute including reloads.

Last edited:

GTvsForza

Premium
United States
The Gem State
GTvsForza
GTvsForza
I'd like to think that Roxanne from TC1 is the mysterious caller. She does use the same voice changer and it looks like the phone is being hacked...

United Kingdom
bristol
smokebeer
You would not need to grind for a while they added plenty of events since you last played same thing for me what was annoying was tracking down what cars all the perks were on 🤷‍♂️

United States
Kentucky
barrett5
BarrettMopar
So I tried to play again for the first time in awhile today and already have 3.7 million B but the only option I see for purchasing a motorpass is the current one. I went to each of the motorflix events and even went to a specific motorpass exclusive vehicle I want and was unable to buy anything. After playing mainly GT7 for over half a year that makes it a bit too easy to show where to buy things (with real or in game currency) it is weird to play a modern game seem to hide it. I like some of the events that are new to me but I tried what I thought was an easy story mission and got through what I thought was the final objective and it showed the second to last objective completed in the menu with no way of selecting it again but still gray while driving therefore it wouldn't let the last objective become green/complete so I was basically softlocked. I'm just going to stick to straightforward things like what is in the Summit and probably not get too invested back into the game. The last thing I did when I played more was unlock the Plymouth Road Runner from the Hobbies so so I already have enough to keep me occupied for liveries, photos or whatever for a bit.

Mexico
Mexico
So, I just bought the Gold Edition real cheap for Xbox and after realizing that it is not FH (on the car side) I'm really having a great time, with so much things to do!
Since I'm just starting, does anybody has a good money-making method?

Spain
Spain
digitdan7
Get the Escalade Enforcer & do the Rallycross Hunt events on Normal. You'll be able to clear them in under a minute & the cash will come rolling in. It also helps that the Escalade Enforcer is, for some reason, one of the best Rallycross cars in the game.

Australia
Australia
I too have brought the Gold edition cheap for Xbox and really enjoying it. Especially just cruising around the map. It’s quite relaxing . In some ways it feels like the spiritual successor to TDU2. Good soundtrack too.