The Crew: Wild Run Edition

Got up to Level 40, so I put Circuit Spec on my MP4-12 and I'm starting to grind on the Salt Flat Faction Mission.

I'm not going for Bucks, I'm going for XP. I'm already at 500k Bucks, plus an extra 20k from Faction Missions.

There are two types of The Crew players.

One beats story mode, and realizes there's nothing left to do. This game sucks and I want my money back.

The other wonders what else they can do in without instructions from the narrator. Let's make something cool.

Recorded two videos one with my Aventador DNS one with my favourite car in the Crew - 2013 Shelby Mustang! Will be posted below soon

Shelby VS Huayra (Real Player)

Aventador in Miami

Last edited:
Looks like Ubisoft have dropped there ingame support for PS4 T300 wheels as Mine is not shown ingame now and cannot load game with wheel only with DS4.
Go to settings and scroll to wheel settings and now there all blacked out

I don't like the Aventador Perf on The Crew. The wing ruins it and I can't remove it. I bought the Muira, same problem. Next buy: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!

Looks like Ubisoft have dropped there ingame support for PS4 T300 wheels as Mine is not shown ingame now and cannot load game with wheel only with DS4.
Go to settings and scroll to wheel settings and now there all blacked out

Yep.

I'm gonna get some hot wings now :)

I could really go for some Hot Wings and an ice cold one right now, but I'm stuck at work for another 2 hours and I'm probably going running tonight since it's 66 outside (19 Celsius), may as well get a good jog in.

I was just having some fun with jason_rocks1998 comment on not liking Wings. I hope he just means aesthetically,Most wings on high end exotic cars are functional or at least I would think they are.

Bought the Corvette and modded it. The perf wings look terrible on it. I use the Stock Vette and Aventador more than the Perf cause they look nicer

T80 and T300 users follow this link and your wheel will work in the crew.

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/news/importante-notice-crew-and-ps4-system-update-250

I have tested this on my T300 and you wont have any controll on the PS4 UI you will need your DS4 pad once ingame you can drive gear change and so on thats all no PS button or share factor so use pad along side wheel, as it says your T300 will be recognised as a T500RS

Problem is, if you want perf spec, you can't remove the wing. Same with the Shelby GT500, Lambo Muira and Aventador. (And that's only the cars I own I don't like wings on)

Get the Focus bar the fenders you can make it look stock :P.

I just did this awesome stunt on The Crew!

@JohnScoonsBeard
I was going to the new bonus faction mission when I hit a white Crown Vic in the side and did an almost perfect barrel roll. Completely by accident!

I finally got to Level 50 a week or two back. I've been busy leveling my cars up as high as I can to make the missions easier. Also, I'd like to give a shoutout to The Crew community for helping me out with the missions.

Now, I'm working on leveling up my new Raid R3400 K to a good level (1050-ish). I'm at 991 and have been sticking with Skills to level up. What are the best Skills to do for Raid cars?

I finally got to Level 50 a week or two back. I've been busy leveling my cars up as high as I can to make the missions easier. Also, I'd like to give a shoutout to The Crew community for helping me out with the missions.

Now, I'm working on leveling up my new Raid R3400 K to a good level (1050-ish). I'm at 991 and have been sticking with Skills to level up. What are the best Skills to do for Raid cars?
Hill climbs and scrambles are recommended

Back