The Crew: Wild Run Edition

just turned on the crew ps4 to find my Fanatec wheel now works and is supported. i didn't know there was a update?

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.... (*gets wheeled away in a straight jacket*)

300_SLR_UHLENHAUT_COUPE_W196_BIG_202655.jpg

I think I'm going to get back into this game! When the DLC for this comes at least.

I really like the Countryman, a WRC car in The Crew is awesome, and the X-Raid is its Raid spec. The Crew has been so great with getting real cars for their specs.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.... (*gets wheeled away in a straight jacket*)

300_SLR_UHLENHAUT_COUPE_W196_BIG_202655.jpg

I think I'm going to get back into this game! When the DLC for this comes at least.
Oh wow I would have never expected to see the 300 SLR added to this game. The 300SL is one of my top most used cars in F4, F5, and FH2. This isn't quite the SL but its the next best thing.

Oh wow I would have never expected to see the 300 SLR added to this game. The 300SL is one of my top most used cars in F4, F5, and FH2. This isn't quite the SL but its the next best thing.
Fm4 did actually have an slr, that is, if you bought the dlc. Nice car.

I'm quite surprised about the new car selection. Thankfully I still have that Season Pass, so I'll be able to hop in one of those rides when it comes out. (Although I've been way too busy with Project CARS...)

Speaking of the Season Pass, I'm beginning to regret not getting it. I just buy the individual cars I want, because usually DLC packs only have one car I want. But quite a lot of cool cars have been coming. And depending on how much longer I do that, I'm paying more for less.

I had the Crew for a while but it didn't quite float my boat enough

I traded it in. A bit hasty I think, given the new stuff and patches

As soon as it hits a tenner pre-owned, I'll revisit it :D

I had the Crew for a while but it didn't quite float my boat enough

I traded it in. A bit hasty I think, given the new stuff and patches

As soon as it hits a tenner pre-owned, I'll revisit it :D
That 300 slr alone is pulling me back towards the game, what a beauty

So PS Plus is not required to play The Crew Online(free mode/Faction mi$$ions or MMO experince) but is required for Co-op and PVP.

Good move Ubi.

Also, Z tune anyone?

11125271_1194730660553188_1489452229534368341_n.jpg

Last edited:
So PS Plus is not required to play The Crew Online(free mode/Faction mi$$ions or MMO experince) but is required for Co-op and PVP.

Good move Ubi.

Also, Z tune anyone?

11125271_1194730660553188_1489452229534368341_n.jpg
When I bought the R34 using crew credits (when the game gives you 100,000 of them) I made an exact replica of the Z-Tune R34.

Those graphics are amazing! I hope those that don't buy the expansion still get the graphical upgrade...

Back