The Crew: Wild Run Edition

Here are two timelapse videos i did, it took so long because i had to stop at every stop light or stop sign, and follow the speed limit.. And ocasionally get rammed by an idiot that i had to edit out, which was extremely annoying.

Miami

I never realized just how big Miami is on the game.

Los Angeles

Same goes for LA.

I love timelapse Drives of cities.

I do drives all the time. It's nice to slow down for a while and just look at the scenery. I also RP a bit and stop by gas stations :)

REALLY important pro tip for all of you: If your car isn't performing as it should, set throttle linearity to max. I was wondering why everyone's cars were faster than mine.

So... After all of these updates since I last played what's the best faction mission to grind?

Or is desperately trying to find a match on Xbox Live the best way now?

So it seems like nobody hasn't posted this yet. Recently traces of the 240z and the El Dorado were found in the latest update details. However a few days ago, Ubisoft recently posted this up in the news.
image.jpg

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Source: http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/...152-210284-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32&from=mobile
So is anyone up for recreating the Devil Z from Wangan Midnight on The Crew this September? :D

I don't think the perf spec is going to look anything close to that, probably going to look more ricer compared to the other perf spec cars, *although some like the perf spec McLaren MP4-12C looks stock* although I do agree with the dirt spec.
even if the perf spec looks "ricey" you can always bring it back to the stock look, De wing it and in september revert the full stock fenders and hood onto Perf cars, but i was told by a community manager on the official forums that the Perf 280 will be JDM tasteful leaning towards a shakotan style.

So i'm guessing it will look similar.

even if the perf spec looks "ricey" you can always bring it back to the stock look, De wing it and in september revert the full stock fenders and hood onto Perf cars, but i was told by a community manager on the official forums that the Perf 280 will be JDM tasteful leaning towards a shakotan style.

So i'm guessing it will look similar.
Yeah. Also Season Pass Owners are still going to get the Wild Run expansion for free right?

Sorry for the repost but the season pass gave the content exactly as advertised, plus they gave us 5 free cars on top of the DLC that was promised. I am very happy with that.

The Season Pass covers content released through May, 2015; exactly as advertised. Plus the DLC last month was a free car pack which I think is great.

TC_post-launch_UK.jpg

The Wild Run content, due November 2015, is an expansion of the game just like the Porsche DLC was for and expansion for FM4, New cars, New events etc were added to FM4 and it was not covered by the season pass, this expansion for TC is no different.

I did not buy the Porsche content for FM4, it was not something I felt I needed to have.

I will buy the Wild Run content because I feel like I will get good use out of the new specs, Drift and Drag specs and I will enjoy having Bikes and Monster Trucks in addition to the new content, races, events etc.

Another random thought, do you think they are going to add One World Trade Center to New york?

It's still just a construction lot.

I'm glad there's going to be a graphics update, it was one of the major things that put me off the Xbox One version at the open beta stage.

I bought the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, performance spec. I really love this car in the Crew, it handles really great on the roads. I took it on a cross country drive last night, well from Michigan to Seattle anyway, and it performed very well. I should have bought it much earlier, really a joy to drive, perfectly balanced imo.

I think the update is supposed to include rain/storms aswell. which is understandable as it already snows in the mountain region.

Back