The Crew: Wild Run Edition

I haven't heard anything about scripted weather or dynamic weather changes, would be wonderful if it happens but I wouldn't count on it.
Even dynamic weather would be nice.

I am hoping to get some more crew action over the weekend. Probably Saturday night for sure. It has been a blast working on the co-op campaign together. I keep trying to remember to send you or my friends out for the events, but just end up doing something else.

Even dynamic weather would be nice.

I am hoping to get some more crew action over the weekend. Probably Saturday night for sure. It has been a blast working on the co-op campaign together. I keep trying to remember to send you or my friends out for the events, but just end up doing something else.

I would love dynamic weather, that and a photo-mode would make this game complete.

I'll be on tonight but probably a little late, going to wash the Legacy GT from 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm when I get home, that for me is about a 2 hour experience because I get everything, inside of the wheels, door jambs and the painted parts inside the trunk and so on. Tomorrow during the day I'll finish it with a full interior detail. Saturday I should be on like normal.

I would love dynamic weather, that and a photo-mode would make this game complete.

I'll be on tonight but probably a little late, going to wash the Legacy GT from 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm when I get home, that for me is about a 2 hour experience because I get everything, inside of the wheels, door jambs and the painted parts inside the trunk and so on. Tomorrow during the day I'll finish it with a full interior detail. Saturday I should be on like normal.
Oh yes I do miss a photo mode for sure. Luckily we can use "xbox take a screenshot" to take a pic. But a photo mode would be so much better.

I have to work Saturday so I will be in bed by the time you get on tonight. Might be able to catch up with you sometime Saturday night or Sunday. I should be on all day Sunday.

88825D5F056203B43D7FDDD16A3CFC07556C9957

I have no idea what happened, but I think I found a glitch. I was doing the Jump Skill in the Florida Keys and landed on the barrier and got stuck :lol:

Ok this may be a stupid thing to say but im getting a strange feeling that the 240z in The Crew is going to be a bit unbalanced because of how light the car is. Man its probably going to be very quick in its perf spec. Honestly I don't want another car that is so overpowered where if you're not driving it in PVP you can't win since almost everyone in PVP will be driving the most overpowered car unless you're lucky or very dirty.

But since its a 240z we shouldn't worry about it too much. I don't know what do you guys think?

Ok this may be a stupid thing to say but im getting a strange feeling that the 240z in The Crew is going to be a bit unbalanced because of how light the car is. Man its probably going to be very quick in its perf spec.

Devil Z confirmed in The Crew! :drool:

Devil Z confirmed in The Crew! :drool:
Look back at one of my previous posts in the thread.

*EDIT* Nvm look at this post.
So it seems like nobody hasn't posted this yet. Recently traces of the 240z and the El Dorado were found in the latest update details. However a few days ago, Ubisoft recently posted this up in the news.
View attachment 411044
Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Source: http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/...152-210284-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32&from=mobile
So is anyone up for recreating the Devil Z from Wangan Midnight on The Crew this September? :D

Last edited:
Dat new grafix !!!!111!!!1one!!111 :drool:

They really should have held back the release by a year. The Crew is finally becoming the game it's supposed to be 👍 If the physics gets a major overhaul as well it would be perfect.

Is anyone else annoyed by how the new Faction Mission in the Mountain States is over 30 minutes long but gives you only 3300 Bucks?

Anyone of this on PC? Would you recommend it? I played the beta with a friend and we had a lot of fun, but I heard there were a lot of problems on launch.

Anyone of this on PC? Would you recommend it? I played the beta with a friend and we had a lot of fun, but I heard there were a lot of problems on launch.

I have it on PC and I had no crashes or issues that I experienced in the Beta builds. The only thing I experience now is that once in a while, I'll hit some random object somewhere, be it a car or a tree or a signpost, and get launched in a direction going at least 200mph.

Back