The Crew: Wild Run Edition

Hey guys, is it possible to get the voice files from the game? It could be cool to use them in animations.

Hey guys, is it possible to get the voice files from the game? It could be cool to use them in animations.
I don't own it on PC but if you could find where the files were kept and if they could be converted to .wav or .mp3 files then you could use them. Or you could use bandicam or something and record the audio in game and set it to download .mp3 files of the video too.

I looked in the folders and couldn't see any audio files. I don't know, it's all .dat and .fat files and I don't know how to convert them.

So...the confirmed list of cars so far is.

1.Aston martin Vanquish 2012

2.Nissan GTR R35 (As confirmed by a community manager on the Ubisoft/Crew forums) more info to come.
But i'm guessing the Perf will be the Nismo.

3.Ferrari 458 GT3

4.Lotus Evora GTE

5.BMW X6 M (seen in Wild run debut trailer)

6.Mclaren SLR 722

7.Datsun 240z

8.Chevrolet Belair

9.Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZO6

10.Subaru BRZ STI

Can someone name the bikes?

So...the confirmed list of cars so far is.

1.Aston martin Vanquish 2012

2.Nissan GTR R35 (As confirmed by a community manager on the Ubisoft/Crew forums) more info to come.
But i'm guessing the Perf will be the Nismo.

3.Ferrari 458 GT3

4.Lotus Evora GTE

5.BMW X6 M (seen in Wild run debut trailer)

6.Mclaren SLR 722

7.Datsun 240z

8.Chevrolet Belair

9.Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZO6

10.Subaru BRZ STI

The first one is a Ducati Monster.
tc_wildrun_experience_01_207074.jpg

It can't be seen easily from this angle, but it does read "Ducati Monster" on the side of that bike. I'm not sure of the exact model.

Then there's another pic of a KTM EXC 450 and a Kawasaki Ninja H2 (although you can't really tell by the exhaust) racing together.
ARJqmk1.jpg

Also, I'm happy to hear that the Subaru BRZ is going to be in this expansion. Along with everything else, this might be worth whatever price point it's given.

Last edited:
Some more gameplay videos, Looks Astonishing.

Ferrari 458 GT3 and BRZ drift gameplay.

Ferrari 458 Speciale in the rain.

Drag spec with C7 Z06 gameplay.

Bikes on vegas and in mountain passes.

Monster trucks

I must say adding bikes really makes this game closer to the vibe of FUEL 👍

Also, I hope the roads don't always look wet when it's not raining. It looks good, but having a wet road for no reason is just weird. Seems to be the trend for games this gen to show off rain though (Driveclub, PCARS, Forza 6, NFS 2015 and now Crew). As someone says in the NFS thread it's "sweaty car syndrome" :P

I knew this was coming....

Its not just the physics that needs to be updated to make the game more fun. Its the car balancing. Rarely on PVP do you ever see the entire lobby not driving the La Ferrari in perf spec races and the Alfa Romeo 8C in circuit spec races since everyone prefers using the most overpowered cars in the game. I would love to drive my Camaro or Mustang GT or my circuit spec MP4-12c if only everyone would not drive the La Ferrari or 8C. And with the 240z coming to The Crew which is my new favorite JDM car thanks to Wangan Midnight, this would be a big problem trying to make it my preferred perf spec car for PVP.

I can see how that would be bothersome for some..

For me all it needs is a physics update...I only really play this with buddies so that has no affect on me anyway. I'm honestly not caught up in the least with winning or losing races in this game, although I do enjoy the racing.

I can see how that would be bothersome for some..

For me all it needs is a physics update...I only really play this with buddies so that has no affect on me anyway. I'm honestly not caught up in the least with winning or losing races in this game, although I do enjoy the racing.
I wouldn't bother if they both balanced the cars and improve the physics in the wild run update, but it does get quite boring having to drive the same car just to win.

I heard they did nerfed the La Ferrari before but even after doing that, the car is still OP. You can win against La Ferraris without driving one but it's all about a matter of skill to beat them. Even though I'm quite good at The Crew, it's still hard for me to win in PVP without using a La Ferrari. :rolleyes:

I'm waiting with interest to see how this expansion turns out. If it gets better physics, then I'll gladly explore America.

For those of you who are playing on Xbox 360, unfortunately The Crew's Twitter page has this to say about the Wild Run expansion.
image.jpg

I have no clue if this is only for the update or if it's both for the expansion and update but yeah, this is some sad news for 360 users. Although a bit expected since I figured the 360 won't be able to handle the enhanced graphics and other stuff within the update.

We should be getting the 240Z anytime soon...
Judging by the previous DLC cars's release schedule, its a very high guarantee that the 240z will be released in very early September. Pretty much in the first week of September on Wednesday. ;)

I'm so hyped for this car though. Funny because of the Countryman being released to season pass owners by the end of July instead of it being released in August, I was expecting a notification in the loading screen telling me that the 240z was added today when I first got on. Ohh stupid me! :lol:

The Crew is the one game on PS4 I want to play and I've lost the damn disc. I hope I find it before the big expansion comes out.

Back