The Crew: Wild Run Edition

My CSRs work.

Yes my fanatec CSW does so i'm sure they all will.

Sweet, thanks for the quick reply guys. I was worried, because there is literally no mention of Fanatec support on PS4 on the official forum. The only thread I could find about it had a mod state outright that the CSR wouldn't work and there were no plans to add support for it in future on PS4.

I'm going to get the wheel soon, just need to take a bit of a trip, as I'm getting it off a friend who lives in a different city. I've already got CSP V1s, that I bought from a different friend, and I've rebuilt my old rig to remove the flex it had (need 0 flex with the load cell brake now), so I'm all ready to go. I've got F1 and Pcars, which both support the CSR, but Driveclub doesn't, which disappoints me, as I love that game, and I really wanted the crew to support it, as I'd have been pissed to find that only two of my four racing games supported my wheel.

Sorry about the bit of a rant lol, but again, thanks for the replies :cheers:

Sweet, thanks for the quick reply guys. I was worried, because there is literally no mention of Fanatec support on PS4 on the official forum. The only thread I could find about it had a mod state outright that the CSR wouldn't work and there were no plans to add support for it in future on PS4.

I'm going to get the wheel soon, just need to take a bit of a trip, as I'm getting it off a friend who lives in a different city. I've already got CSP V1s, that I bought from a different friend, and I've rebuilt my old rig to remove the flex it had (need 0 flex with the load cell brake now), so I'm all ready to go. I've got F1 and Pcars, which both support the CSR, but Driveclub doesn't, which disappoints me, as I love that game, and I really wanted the crew to support it, as I'd have been pissed to find that only two of my four racing games supported my wheel.

Sorry about the bit of a rant lol, but again, thanks for the replies :cheers:
No problem. it looks like sony is not allowing fanatec support. Hope the time gt7 comes out they will. CSR great wheel i had that and the gt2 wheel now CSW v2. You will love them CSP v1 i had them to. There was was never a notice about the crew supporting fanatec i just tried after project cars came out and it worked.

No problem. it looks like sony is not allowing fanatec support. Hope the time gt7 comes out they will. CSR great wheel i had that and the gt2 wheel now CSW v2. You will love them CSP v1 i had them to. There was was never a notice about the crew supporting fanatec i just tried after project cars came out and it worked.

Yeah I wonder why they never announced it. Like I said, everything I could dig up on the subject pointed towards Fanatec not being supported, but I'm happy to find out they are :)

As far as Sony not supporting them in exclusives, that would be a deal breaker for me in GT7. I can deal with using a DS4 in Driveclub, being an arcade racing game, even though I'd way prefer to use a wheel, but I definitely won't buy GT7 if it doesn't support Fanatec wheels.

Yeah I wonder why they never announced it. Like I said, everything I could dig up on the subject pointed towards Fanatec not being supported, but I'm happy to find out they are :)

As far as Sony not supporting them in exclusives, that would be a deal breaker for me in GT7. I can deal with using a DS4 in Driveclub, being an arcade racing game, even though I'd way prefer to use a wheel, but I definitely won't buy GT7 if it doesn't support Fanatec wheels.
Ya same here. If gt7 don't support Fanatec i won't be getting gt7 ether. I sadly couldn't stand Drive club or project shift 3 cars so i'm down to just The Crew now on ps4. I just might get the xbox Rim for my CSW v2 for Forza 6

Might have been my thread. I asked them after I tried it just to see what they'd say. I was surprised to find out that they had no idea it was supported.

I did the same.

Hey guys, I just came across this tweet on The Crew's French Twitter Page and translated this. When I translated it, what I got literally blewed my mind especially knowing that this is coming officially from the team behind the game.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Bugatti Veyron confirmed for Wild Run??????????? :scared:
image.jpg

Hey can some of you please add me on psn, all my friends are extremely low levels on the crew so they always fail missions I send them on. I'm level 50 so I'd be an asset for faction missions. Cheers in advance!

Hey can some of you please add me on psn, all my friends are extremely low levels on the crew so they always fail missions I send them on. I'm level 50 so I'd be an asset for faction missions. Cheers in advance!
I don't get on much but I"ll add you I'm level 50. I'm getting Need For Speed Also.

I don't get on much but I"ll add you I'm level 50. I'm getting Need For Speed Also.

Cheers mate. It's a pain sending low level friends on missions only to find out hours later they failed. A single level 50 friend, sent on a mission, has a 65% chance of success, so the more the merrier lol. I've finished the main game, and have some nice cars in my collection, but just want to really get the most I can out of this game.

Cheers mate. It's a pain sending low level friends on missions only to find out hours later they failed. A single level 50 friend, sent on a mission, has a 65% chance of success, so the more the merrier lol. I've finished the main game, and have some nice cars in my collection, but just want to really get the most I can out of this game.
I can add you on PSN if you want.

Rebelmaker78 is my psn lvl 50...if your lower level friends need help send em my way

Did anyone notice that the 240z can catch up with the La Ferrari? A friend of mine believes they nerfed it when they added the 240z but I have no clue if that's true they nerfed the La Ferrari.

Have sent you a friend request on PSN. Am Level 50, obviously won't be on same time as you as very different time zones :lol: but feel free to send me on faction missions and make yourself some nice crew bucks.

I'm trying to save up some bucks to buy the remaining cars and specs before Wild Run comes out, at which point I'll need to get some more bucks to buy all the bikes and new specs. Really looking forward to the update and DLC in November 👍

EDIT - Will try to get some vids of the new Fairlady 240Z up on my channel after the weekend

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back