The Crew ~ Photo Thread

• Thread starter torque99
  • 325 comments
I'm suprised there hasn't been any posts in here since the game was free on XBL.

My Street Camaro
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Route 66
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

St Louis
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Magic Police Car
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Hot Pursuit
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Camaro SS
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Military Aircraft Carrier
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Statue of Happiness Liberty
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

This Guy Has Seen Better Days
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

And His Twin Brothers (Among Others)
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

I forgot about these sitting on my One since I've gotten sidetracked with Infamous 2. First, some relatively normal stuff:

Screenshot-Original.png

My starter car, somewhere in the Midwest. Took me a while to get to grips with the Photomode, it's... bizarre.

Screenshot-Original (1).png

The Dirt-spec Mustang taking in what apparently is Niagara Falls, but I beg to differ.

Screenshot-Original (2).png

I didn't take any other shots until the story was complete, and I went on a spending spree. Hello, Viper...

Screenshot-Original (3).png

Hello Evora. Couldn't tell you where either of these shots were, sadly.

Screenshot-Original (12).png

I'm reasonably sure this was in Chicago, but I could be mistaken.

Now, onto the silly stuff. I happened upon one of the stunt arenas, and launched off a ramp at an odd angle. Strangely, instead of my car doing the normal thing when it went into the water, it landed cleanly on the seafloor. Naturally, I went exploring: I was able to change cars, and clear some otherwise impossible portions of the map. I couldn't come and visit Canada, though... and when I'd try, the game was even kind enough to return me to under the sea. :lol:

Screenshot-Original (4).png

Screenshot-Original (5).png

Screenshot-Original (6).png

Screenshot-Original (7).png

Screenshot-Original (8).png

Screenshot-Original (9).png

Screenshot-Original (10).png

Screenshot-Original (11).png

Now, onto the silly stuff. I happened upon one of the stunt arenas, and launched off a ramp at an odd angle. Strangely, instead of my car doing the normal thing when it went into the water, it landed cleanly on the seafloor. Naturally, I went exploring: I was able to change cars, and clear some otherwise impossible portions of the map. I couldn't come and visit Canada, though... and when I'd try, the game was even kind enough to return me to under the sea. :lol:

View attachment 565874
View attachment 565875
View attachment 565876

Sounds like you got to be James Bond for a day

:lol:

Lotus-Esprit-James-bond-2W.jpg

Some old ones I took - I haven't played this in a while but I agree with @SlipZtrEm the photo mode is not the easiest mainly as it is so 'free' it lets you even go through the eyes!:ill: Once you get used to it though I have created some pretty decent pics-don't forget there is a scenery thread out there somewhere with all the vistas and wild animals walking about 👍
The Crew™_20160123193814.jpg

@JASON_ROCKS1998 Which format are you playing on, on the PS4 the other people/characters walking about are more detailed. Yours look like they are zombies! :yuck:

The Crew™_20160128204851.jpg
The Crew™_20160128205322.jpg
The Crew™_20160124210427.jpg
The Crew™_20160203191948.jpg

Turns out civilians on Xbox are not horrendously modelled after all, like this guard at the space station.
Army guard 1.png

Although they seem to drop their weapons and run away when you crawl at less than 10mph towards them... I wouldn't give them a pay rise with that attitude. :P
Army Guard 2.png

Back