The Crowning Of A New Gladiator

• Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
Telford
Roaming_kiwi
The race was against myself. I had no competition, but meh.

The Race: Rome 2 Hour Enduro

My car:
Tommy Kaira ZZII(j)
Colour:
Silver Metalic
Mags:
Gold Spoked
558 BHP(mostly stock)

Opposition:
Renault Clio V6 24v Dark Red
BMW 328i Silver
Peugeot 206 s16 Blue
Audi S4 Black
Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus Yellow

The race got underway in the sweltering heat. Immediatly I was away. By the first sector I was some 5 seconds ahead of my opposition. By lap 6 I was a lap ahead of my opposition. On lap 7. My nearest competitor the Renault Clio took his first pit stop. Not long after that The Beemer took his first pit stop. By lap 20 Everyone had taken a pitstop or two. I hadn't even taken my first. Lap 40 rolled around slowly. My tires were no longer. I thought I was riding on the rims. On lap 40 I took my first pit stop of two (seriously) I was so far ahead of the AI it wasn't funny. Lap 40 was my halfway point. From then to my next pit stop it was all the same. I was lapping the AI every 5 laps. Unless they had a pit stop. Lap 71 came up. I decided to pit then so I could have ten laps to mess around. As said I was having a blast. My best lap time was a 1:22:3xx I finished on lap 80. A full 9 laps to my nearest rival.

Final Positions:
1) Tommy Kaira ZZII(j) (me) 80 laps
2) Renault Clio V6 24v
3) BMW 328i 70 laps
4) Peugeot 206 S16 68 laps
5) Audi S4 66 laps
6) Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus 65 laps

The prize car I got is one I didn't want. Which is a great big annoyance. I wanted the Pagani Zonda Race Car. So I can do the Pagani races. Instead I got yet another F1. :( :banghead:

Boring I know. The most interesting part must be. How did I make it 40 laps on those tires? If not then a big MEH!!!

Should do it in a crappy car, where you finish on the same lap as your chaser, lol
Anyway good writeup.

I tried it in a 311 hp Honda Integra Type R (T2's) and had a really, really awesome fight for second place with the BMW. He eventually got second though as i had to pit right near the end of the race. :(

A used a Tuscan Speed 6 with standard power, Sports suspension and T2 tires and still lapped the field by 3 or 4 laps.
I will have to try a slower car next time. Can the Pink Yaris have a chance?

Yup indeedy. Uncle Bob (UB57) has won the Rome Enduro in the Pitz. I like your thinking, Uncle Harry! And a hearty "Welcome to GTPlanet!"

Back