The Damage of Hurricane Frances left within my Neighborhood..And my old one.

• Thread starter Darin
  • 4 comments

Darin

(Banned)
Well, I think it was Tuesday or something. Blah I forget, but I went Bike Riding through my own neighborhood and just takings shots. Some were pretty interesting, no many reign my neighborhood though, my my old neighborhood is more like a chronic dump from hell with tree limbs by the road, and infact its still like that.
But here are the shots I took.

But just click the shots, they are too big to show them on GTP. So Just a simple click away. ;)

These two shots are three blocks from my house. His house right now has a hole bigger than you think. Right there were that tree was has a huge tarp convering the hole. I would've done that myself.
But too me, that grass looks like turf...

This shot kinda sucked, because by the time I got there the tree that fell on this Ford Ranger buisness truck was already cut up...

This shot was near my older house I think. Not sure. I've completely lost track where i've took these pictures. :lol:

The shot is near my house, just a block away infact. Maybe closer. I can't really point the place out. But its a small tree that fell over..

Now afterall that crap that happened during frances, I caught this at a older church outside my neighborhood. I rather liked this shot. Best sunset i've seen yet though.

Thats kinda all I took. Not much happened. Most of the crap was cut up before I even got there.

Some pretty big trees blown down there. Wonder if there will be any trees left if/when hurricane Ivan hits.

P.s where did you ride this one out? at home?

A huge tree fell down around here; I have no idea why. Its not as though there were any high winds.

I dont have a digicam, but its was on Cummington Street off of Bay State Road (Boston). Probably gone by now.

Thats a lot of destruction; kind of puts you in awe of nature's force, doesn't it? Nice sunset too. 👍

I've seen exactly what that first pic is like in real life. It's impressive seeing a 10ft mound of dirt kicked up by the tree's roots, not to mention the pit that is also created.

ExigeExcel
P.s where did you ride this one out? at home?
I don't know. Ivan is supposed to come up through the west coast of Florida and come from behind us. But it really depends how strong it is by then.

Back