Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterJB

Compulsive Handwasher
Premium
United Kingdom
Corsham
lipming
i'm hoping i'm not the only on who had their save go currupt for some reason or another, i had it at the worst possible time, my dad is a bit behind with how a PS2 works and where it is plugged in, so he had to mess up at some point. i'd completed the game a couple of months earlier and was spending most of my time tuning cars up, i was leaving home to go and by a Fiat Panda, and whilst it was saving my dad came along and said '' its time to come of this now'', he then switched the mains off without realising the PS2 was plugged into it, at this time i didn't think of it going corrupt and all i said was ''i was still on that''. the next day i started it up and it said ''this data is corrupt, do you want to retry?'' i stared at it motionless for about 20 seconds and clicked 'retry', it did the same thing. I then shouted ''DAD! YOU MADE MY SAVE GO CORRUPT!'' obviously he didn't care and said ''well, it'll give you something to practice on''. after banging my head against a wall for about 5 minutes and started it from the beginning and completed in it 3 weeks! (with the help of cheats), one good thing i suppose is that unlocked all the cars in arcade mode which i didn't do before. however it still hurts to think of the moment when the screen went blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back