The Easiest Ways to Make Money in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 692 comments
My favorite way to earn credits is to do my best at the Online Time Trials, since there's a new one every week. I've entered most of them, and I've either gotten silver or gold - never bronze. Plus, it's a nice way to complete my daily workout.
I do the same, except that I don't succeed in getting gold and I spend a lot of time everyday trying to do that. If I win 4M/month with TT's it is the max.

I win much more credits if I grind Sardegna (and it gives me the DW too). In fact more like 4M/week at least.

I do the same, except that I don't succeed in getting gold and I spend a lot of time everyday trying to do that. If I win 4M/month with TT's it is the max.

I win much more credits if I grind Sardegna (and it gives me the DW too). In fact more like 4M/week at least.
I tried to get gold at Watkins Glen last night and couldn't beat my previous best after 20 minutes. Like you, Lomic, the time spent trying to get 1M extra credits is better spent grinding 12 laps around Tokyo instead of 12 laps of another course with no guaranteed payout.

Yep but I am tired of grinding, so never mind, I'll continue doing what I enjoy even if I don't win much credits and will never be able to buy some cars or even all.

Back