The Easiest Ways to Make Money in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 692 comments
Yes, in terms of realistic earnings, I think Tokyo is more theoretical because just a couple of lapses in concentration (which will happen when grinding the same race over and over) will ruin your race and you may have to restart. While Sardegna is more a guaranteed result because there is nothing particularly hard about that race.
If you use a car that you don't have to pit at Tokyo it's about as easy as Sardegna. Typically I finish around a minute and a half ahead of 2nd place. Even if I get a penalty or spun on the first lap (got spun L1 yesterday) I continue with the race, there is plenty of time to catch up and you always get the CRB.

Escudo is my new Grinder, for the 1st time managed too win tokyo expressway after the tomohawk fix, with a 27 second gap too 2nd ,was a good race, stuck comfort hards on and never pitted even using setting 6 car had good accleration just a slow top end, better setup woulda helped but pleased it was with what I chucked together. It feels so balanced.

Last edited:
I can assure you that difficulty has no bearing on the weather.
Oh right, I clocked when using Easy (with underpowered cars, honest ;)) it rains less or not at all. TBF only raced Easy a few times, whereas on normal seems to rain every time, usually end of lap 2 as @Voodoovaj mentioned.

Escudo is my new Grinder, for the 1st time managed too win tokyo expressway after the tomohawk fix, with a 27 second gap too 2nd ,was a good race, stuck comfort hards on and never pitted even using setting 6 car had good accleration just a slow top end, better setup woulda helped but pleased it was with what I chucked together. It feels so balanced.
How fast can the Escudo lap TE (tokyo expressway)?

B80
Oh right, I clocked when using Easy (with underpowered cars, honest ;)) it rains less or not at all. TBF only raced Easy a few times, whereas on normal seems to rain every time, usually end of lap 2 as @Voodoovaj mentioned.
Really? I don't dispute your experience, i guess I just feel the rain gets worse the better I perform. They can't rubber-band the AI enough, so they hit me with bad weather.

Really? I don't dispute your experience, i guess I just feel the rain gets worse the better I perform. They can't rubber-band the AI enough, so they hit me with bad weather.
i'll try it again later on Easy and Normal. Hardly conclusive, but if it does it again, have to wonder...

Only small sample size, probably raced it 15 times, around 12 on Normal, rest on easy over the past few months.

B80
i'll try it again later on Easy and Normal. Hardly conclusive, but if it does it again, have to wonder...

Only small sample size, probably raced it 15 times, around 12 on Normal, rest on easy over the past few months.
I swear I tested the '84 GTO there at least 8 times and got pissed on every single time on Easy. But that car is F A S T ! ! !

I swear I tested the '84 GTO there at least 8 times and got pissed on every single time on Easy. But that car is F A S T ! ! !

Gives me a reason to test that car for first time then mate!

B80
Gives me a reason to test that car for first time then mate!
Exeter and Praiano have wonderful tunes for that car. It’s probably my favorite car in the game. There’s even a Magnum PI livery if you fancy.

I won it in 27mins be faster with the right setup, around 2mins or so per lap, depends on setup and the driver of course
Where did you find a good setup, so far I cant get to first place by the end of the straight at the start and just give up.

Where did you find a good setup, so far I cant get to first place by the end of the straight at the start and just give up.
I just made my own, just to get the car in the pp limit and made the front of the car higher etc, you wont get the lead on the 1st lap unless its got rapid acceleration but changing things up the pp ,so long as i can lap at same times as ai they will pit probably twice, stay out all race, they will pit hence you passing into the lead when they pit :), had sports hards on all race, even pitted last night for a quick lap of fuel and still won, remember it's not won at the 1st turn :)

Last edited:
Why would you give up before T1 just because you're not in first place yet? The only car that I know of that could do that was the Tomahawk.
Exactly ,I didn't get the fastest lap either, but Gallio pits twice, after changing gearing on the Escudo I was in 3rd place by lap 3 this time, such a stress free car too drive, no pressure at all. even the odd 5 sec penalty won't stop you winning :), playing on Hard difficulty , so if you playing on easy etc it can make the race harder for some reason I've read.

Last edited:
Exactly ,I didn't get the fastest lap either, but Gallio pits twice, after changing gearing on the Escudo I was in 3rd place by lap 3 this time, such a stress free car too drive, no pressure at all. even the odd 5 sec penalty won't stop you winning :), playing on Hard difficulty , so if you playing on easy etc it can make the race harder for some reason I've read.

I believe that only effects the Human Comedy missions, not any other races? The back to front difficulty glitch.

Not sure any (or most anyway) are leading by the end of the 1st lap, never mind the first straight! :D

Last edited:
The Porche 962 C is another good choice for Sardegna. Detuned the power and added 100kg of ballast. Fuel economy is good enough to pit once, and it turns ~1:40 laps. Very nice handling and pleasant to drive as well.

Why would you give up before T1 just because you're not in first place yet? The only car that I know of that could do that was the Tomahawk.
I didnt want to try and wanted to get that stupid rx7 just so I can do the engine swap glitch. After an hour or two I finally got the '90 rx7.

well, it has to be the 1.17 roulette glitch script

1656274993804.png

Even if you did get Gallo, he is faster than anything I've ever tried the first 3 laps (fastest I ever got him is lap 2), he'll overtake back in the first two corners anyway.
The Veneno is great, one stop on SH, FM1, around 27:0x. However AM DP-100 is a complete beast, SH, FM1, no stop, around 26 minutes. Sadly it cannot be tuned, I'd turn down to 30:70 center diff distribution, as it's too tail happy, especially in the wet.

With the 4 Star Ticket Glitch i made 7 Mil. Credits and about 12 Cars in around 2,5 Hrs...

BUT the thing i don't like is that you have to restart everytime the game to get the Tickets...Maybe with a further Patch there will be no need to Restarting the Game :D

Last edited:
With the 4 Star Ticket Glitch i made 7 Mil. Credits and about 12 Cars in around 2,5 Hrs...
If you are very lucky or you have PS5 then maybe you can make that much with fast version of the script. I have PS4 Pro without SSD and I was doing the thing since Friday and I got in total around 35 millions + some cars. I noticed that 4 star ticket doesn't have high pool of cars and some cars like to repeat a lot. Plus I don't leave the thing to work over night.

Also you don't need to restart the game https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-7-engine-swap-compatibility-list.405033/

Last edited:

BUT the thing i don't like is that you have to restart everytime the game to get the Tickets...Maybe with a further Patch there will be no need to Restarting the Game :D
You actually don't have to restart. I have been trying various approaches. Basically you have to do one ticket, spin, do the other, spin, repeat. If you do anything else, like pick up both tickets, or try to create a duplicate, it will break and you have to restart.

You actually don't have to restart. I have been trying various approaches. Basically you have to do one ticket, spin, do the other, spin, repeat. If you do anything else, like pick up both tickets, or try to create a duplicate, it will break and you have to restart.

We don’t want the engine ticket anymore.

It's faster then to restart the game.

Maybe ….. but I am not rushing 😂 I will do the glitch when I am free , when I am on my treadmill or I can even open some movies while glitching.
Hopefully can still grab some good stuff before PD drops a patch 🥹

Maybe ….. but I am not rushing 😂 I will do the glitch when I am free , when I am on my treadmill or I can even open some movies while glitching.
Hopefully can still grab some good stuff before PD drops a patch 🥹
Well, it does not really give any good stuff. Either 10 000 credits, or a part cheaper then that, sometimes 30 000. I got 2 or 3 cars, one was Honda VGT, and once 500 000 credits. Not even worth the time that I could have spend grinding.

Well, it does not really give any good stuff. Either 10 000 credits, or a part cheaper then that, sometimes 30 000. I got 2 or 3 cars, one was Honda VGT, and once 500 000 credits. Not even worth the time that I could have spend grinding.

That’s probably random between players , but I mentioned in an earlier post , I won the 3mill audi tdi, the 3mill Porsche 919, the lm55 vgt, a few gr4 cars , the Aston dbr9 and few millions in cash. I know that if you keep getting 30k , then probably grinding Tokyo might earn you much more per hour but I am happy enough to take a break from grinding Tokyo and have a little fun opening free gifts 😛

Back