The Easiest Ways to Make Money in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 692 comments
That’s probably random between players , but I mentioned in an earlier post , I won the 3mill audi tdi, the 3mill Porsche 919, the lm55 vgt, a few gr4 cars , the Aston dbr9 and few millions in cash. I know that if you keep getting 30k , then probably grinding Tokyo might earn you much more per hour but I am happy enough to take a break from grinding Tokyo and have a little fun opening free gifts 😛
I'm sick of grinding Tokyo. 😄 So much so, that I'm working on the human comedy now. Luckily I managed to use the Tomahawk and circuit experience to buy all LCD, UCD cars except three 20+20+13M, but I don't need them. So finally grind free. Just the brand central now. 😄

Just keep winning those 4 star Roulet Tickets...
Made already 15 Mil. and around 35 Cars in 3 Days(4 Hrs.of playing)
With my PS5 you can get almost every 1 Min. a ticket to spin.

Last edited:
Just keep winning those 4 star Roulet Tickets...
Made already 15 Mil. and around 35 Cars in 3 Days(4 Hrs.of playing)
With my PS5 you can get almost every 1 Min. a ticket to spin.
Hello, after earning tickets, you have to restart the game to have new tickets???

no you don't have to. just get 4 star ticket, open it, go and earn 6 star engine ticket, open it. infinite loop the process from getting 4 star ticket.
If you haven't completed the 3rd Extra menu like me. I only have the first two so I have to restart every time for the 4 star 🙄

no you don't have to. just get 4 star ticket, open it, go and earn 6 star engine ticket, open it. infinite loop the process from getting 4 star ticket.
Strange, because after opening the 2 tickets, i cant earn new tickets.....have to close game, repopen and can earn 2 tickets...

Strange, because after opening the 2 tickets, i cant earn new tickets.....have to close game, repopen and can earn 2 tickets...
You have to open tickets one by one.
Get 4 star
Open it
Go back to cafe and get 6 star engine ticket
Open it
Go back to cafe and get 4 star ticket
Open it

The loop is like this in order not to restart the game

You have to open tickets one by one.
Get 4 star
Open it
Go back to cafe and get 6 star engine ticket
Open it
Go back to cafe and get 4 star ticket
Open it

The loop is like this in order not to restart the game
OK, i ll try , THank you :)

Ok so except glitch what is the fastest/easiest way currently to get credits?

Is there some new method with engine swapped cars?

Is it possible to do Tokyo in 23 or 24 minutes?

Is it possible to do Sardegna under 24 minutes?

Last edited:
i think it's very possible.im averaging 24 minutes in sardegna (using gr010) while driving like im a touryst, just crusing and admiring the sorrounding of the race track.
Ok then if anyone has times near 23 minutes on Sardegna then please share your method.

Same with Tokyo under 24 minutes.

Because I see that it isn't known what are truly the fastest cars in those events

Last edited:
Ok then if anyone has times near 23 minutes on Sardegna then please share your method.

Same with Tokyo under 24 minutes.

Because I see that it isn't known what are truly the fastest cars in those events
It's well established that the Toyota GR010 is the fastest car for the WTC800 at Sardegna. Video and tune for sub 24min runs here:

Lots of discussion on that tune and others here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/best-800pp-car-for-endurance-race.407330/

It's not as fast as the GR010 (and I'm not good enough to get sub-24 anyway), but Koyaga's tune for the 787B is still my favorite for that race and gets me easy sub-25min races.

@ROCKET JOE can you please share your tune for DP-100, thank you.
There is hardly something to be called a "tune" for DP-100. You can only change chip, power, weight amount and distribution and brake balance. Main changes to handling are dependent on ballast position and weight distribution. Looks quick if you put it all back and has +20 PP extra, but it's just a drift machine at that point. I think the most back I could still put it to not slide around was around 0 (+/- 5) with distribution around 45:55 where it has most lateral Gs. Nothing else is configurable/upgradable.

Last edited:
@ROCKET JOE can you please share your tune for DP-100, thank you.
Hey my friend, sorry for the late response - not been at home the past days so had no access to my PS.
@palqo already mentioned a lot of detail above, so I will just post my setting sheet :

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220706174322.jpg

On a side note :
I'd really like to make some entries to your Mini Suzuka challenge and the Sambabus challenge.
However, I've decided to use duplicate cars for engine swapping building them from scratch, and I still have to wait for them both to show up at the UCD.
As soon as they appear ... you'll see me hunting your gf's times. ;)
And maybe I'll even restore my old GTS Rock 'n' Roll Tour Bus Sambabus livery. :cool:

Finally managed to get to my tune, so I'll post it too if someone wants to try. Had it around weight distribution of 48:52, but on SH it had too much understeer. This one is focused on lateral Gs (it's possible to get more, but it's too tail happy at that point). You have to be careful with the throttle in wet, but otherwise I was able to keep up with the NSX in Tokyo (especially turns 1 and 2) with this one, even start lapping cars in lap 11. Just remember to shift around 6,5k rpm with this car, otherwise you start to lose power and stop gaining speed.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20220707095125.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20220707095125.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Finally managed to get to my tune, so I'll post it too if someone wants to try. Had it around weight distribution of 48:52, but on SH it had too much understeer. This one is focused on lateral Gs (it's possible to get more, but it's too tail happy at that point). You have to be careful with the throttle in wet, but otherwise I was able to keep up with the NSX in Tokyo (especially turns 1 and 2) with this one, even start lapping cars in lap 11. Just remember to shift around 6,5k rpm with this car, otherwise you start to lose power and stop gaining speed.
Great, thanks. And what lap times and final time you got?

Great, thanks. And what lap times and final time you got?
Don't want to lie, it was some time since I drove it, I have no need to grind anymore. If I remember correctly, the time was under 27 minutes maybe even around 30 seconds. Lap times 2:29 is a good first lap, after that 2:12-14 I think (depends how much the AI is in the way), then from 3rd - 4th lap you can go under 2:10. 2:05-06 was my best if I remember correctly.

Audi R18 '16 can be detuned to 800pp for Sard, but it is PAINFUL to run. Quite slow (1:47 or worse). Wins by ~10 seconds due to one pit.

Watkins Glenn 800p race with a 200,000 credit payout. Absolutely kill it in the Suzuki Pikes Peak, 1 pit stop for fuel, 10 laps for the cash. No fuel saving required. Just drive flat out.

Usually do that one in my detuned Gr. 2 McLaren long tail. FM5 & Racing Hards as a no stopper. Depending on your economy you might do last two laps at FM4. If you keep clean, its ok with 300.000 payout. Actually more fun to me than Tokyo, because its just around 17 minutes.

Last edited:
Easiest way to make money is to start the new Sport Time Trial Mode and go one round with the escudo or now the f1 car. Brings me to about 8% of the leader. 250.000 in 3 minutes.... but only once every second week. ;-)

Easiest way to make money is to start the new Sport Time Trial Mode and go one round with the escudo or now the f1 car. Brings me to about 8% of the leader. 250.000 in 3 minutes.... but only once every second week. ;-)
All depends on your own driving ability,one person may find a car easier to drive than the next person.The 2J springs to mind,this car is the best,fastest for some people but for me it drives like a pig.Some of the cars used on tokyo rely on dodgy suspension settings to beat the PP,up at the front and down at the rear.For me they dont exactly handle very well,not to mention looking ridiculous,and its got nothing to do with`git gud` or whatever other crap people come out with.:lol:

Here is my first attempt at a Corvette C6 tune for the WTC 600 at Tokyo Expressway. I finished in 25:09, so I'm sure the best players with practice can finish in under 24:20.

Hmm... I guess I am not so good driver, I am constantly losing Corvette C6 left or right and need to correct, release gas... I don't know, tried two times, and find it struggle... I however find 2J Tokyo tune struggle too. Any tips how to drive this car?

Back