The Easiest Ways to Make Money in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 692 comments
Here is an equally fast way to make money at Tokyo with the Ferrari Enzo. Although it's hard to drive.

Hmm... I guess I am not so good driver, I am constantly losing Corvette C6 left or right and need to correct, release gas... I don't know, tried two times, and find it struggle... I however find 2J Tokyo tune struggle too. Any tips how to drive this car?
Countersteer assist strong and traction control 1 or more if needed. Same for driving the Enzo.

Audi R18 '16 can be detuned to 800pp for Sard, but it is PAINFUL to run. Quite slow (1:47 or worse). Wins by ~10 seconds due to one pit.
I’m using the 787B win with 1 lap in nr2 RH tires, when in fm 6 only need to pot pot 1 round of gas.

i'm sure A220 at tokyo is the fastest, some one did 24:48 RT & 1:55 FL.
1658107544722.png

What i would really like in this thread, when in the first post there would be a summary race,car, car setup, for the best 3 or 5 race events.

example

Tokyo wtc 600
car 1 : alpine + setup (link?)
car 2 : ....
car 3 : ....

Sardena wtc 800
car 1 : Mazda 787B + setup
car 2 : ....
car 3 : ....

En this for like 3 or 5 events or something?

1. Mazda 787B

Gran Turismo® 7_20220725091554.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20220725091608.jpg

This is the 'baby seal club' for Sard. Runs FM1 all race, one pit stop at the end of lap 8. Laps entire field, and about 1/2 the filed twice. Very easy drive.

2. Toyota GR101 Hybrid
Gran Turismo® 7_20220725091645.jpg

The brand central easy mode. Note the slight ride height increase to get the PP down below 800. Easy drive, pits once at or before lap 11. Lap times comparable to 787B for the first 10, then slower once battery dies. Easy drive as well.

3. Mercedes GLK-LM

Gran Turismo® 7_20220725091814.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20220725091832.jpg

This is a 2 pit stop build. But it is fast, and looks great. Quicker than the 787 by 1.5 seconds / lap or so. And it is just pretty.

Not quite at big 4 level, but I did the Glenn 550pp 3 lap short circuit earlier with appropriate cars, then used to @praiano63 tuned zr19 and added nitros. Can do a lap just over 1 min. Cuts off a couple of seconds by driving straight through the chicane, and still get CRB.

So 480k in 30 mins basically...

Something about shorter races may be easier to digest for some perhaps...

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m doing the Hyper Car Parade(Kyoto+Miyabi) in different cars. Mainly with the Porsche, LamboLambo and Jaguar VGTs. About 8m50s for edit: 150k. No tuning. Just fit RS on for even more grip. Clear the AI before end of Lap 1. Win by 50 seconds. Change of scenery.

Last edited:
If someone is new to the game and don't have cars from legendary shop, like Escudo or so, what is fastest grind on sardegna 800 now? Which car and setup? Having kinda hard time to find, either is a car not possible to get right now, or its some old tune (or glitch) before way of calculations of PP changed, I am talking 1.23 update, so I am grateful in advance to anyone who can link to latest and working sardegna quick money grind.
Thank you.

If someone is new to the game and don't have cars from legendary shop, like Escudo or so, what is fastest grind on sardegna 800 now? Which car and setup? Having kinda hard time to find, either is a car not possible to get right now, or its some old tune (or glitch) before way of calculations of PP changed, I am talking 1.23 update, so I am grateful in advance to anyone who can link to latest and working sardegna quick money grind.
Thank you.
Costs 1m but I just found the Porsche Living Legend is quite do-able on hard difficulty.

Nissan gt500 08 pretty good also, got bored of using that and moved on to trying other cars

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.
Take any Gr.2 and detune it to 800

Last edited:
For me, the question isn't how the make the most money in the shortest amount of time. Instead, it's how to make the most money while still having fun. As of this current iteration of GT7, I've come up with the following ideas:

-Only set the difficulty to normal. There's no reason to set it to hard, not even for bragging rights. I've found the Gr.1 Prototype Series races to be impossible to win on hard, so I brought the difficulty down to normal. The real challenge, I'd say, is in Sport Mode, whether it's trying to get a good qualifying time for the Daily Races, entering championships, raising your DR/SR by performing well, or in my case, seeing how many Daily Races I can do where I come in the top five.

-Speaking of Sport Mode, I also enjoy doing the online time trials. Ever since they've introduced rewards to them, I've never scored a bronze - only silver, with the exception of a single gold.

-Set a budget. I know this sounds silly for a videogame, but it's a profoundly valuable skill in real life, too. So for me, this means not immediately buying cars from the UCD/LCD that only come in a single paint scheme, like the Ferrari 330 P4 or the Porsche 550 Spyder, as they'll eventually be back with that same paint scheme. But I do have credits set aside for cars that may show up in the UCD/LCD in colors that I really want, as I personally prefer to avoid repainting most cars. Notable recent examples from the UCD alone include a Toyota Sprinter Trueno (AE86) in High Tech Two-Tone, a Nissan Skyline (R33) GT-R in Midnight Purple, and a Honda NSX Type R '92 in Championship White. So far, I've seldom gone below 10m credits, though I'd ideally like to get to 20m again, since I'd like to buy a second McLaren F1. I bought my first one in Base Silver, so I'd like my second to be in Historic Orange; I'll leave one as stock - barring the purchase of some tire compounds - and modify the other, including the installation of a widebody. But I digress - I'd also recommend only buying cars that are absolutely necessary to enter certain events, as I'm typically able to simply rent cars in the overwhelming majority of Sport Mode events, with very rare exceptions like the BMW M3 (E46) event at Alsace - Village, or the FR race at Monza.

-Most importantly, look forward to future events being added to World Circuits, additional seasonal events being added (as PD mentioned this past spring), and of course, the ability to sell cars. That last feature is something I'm hoping won't be a basic as it's been in previous GT games, as I'm hoping it could be a fun activity in its own right. Heck, I'm also hoping we'll be able to sell parts, too.

Last edited:
For me, the question isn't how the make the most money in the shortest amount of time. Instead, it's how to make the most money while still having fun. As of this current iteration of GT7, I've come up with the following ideas:

-Only set the difficulty to normal. There's no reason to set it to hard, not even for bragging rights. I've found the Gr.1 Prototype Series races to be impossible to win on hard, so I brought the difficulty down to normal. The real challenge, I'd say, is in Sport Mode, whether it's trying to get a good qualifying time for the Daily Races, entering championships, raising your DR/SR by performing well, or in my case, seeing how many Daily Races I can do where I come in the top five.

-Speaking of Sport Mode, I also enjoy doing the online time trials. Ever since they've introduced rewards to them, I've never scored a bronze - only silver, with the exception of a single gold.

-Set a budget. I know this sounds silly for a videogame, but it's a profoundly valuable skill in real life, too. So for me, this means not immediately buying cars from the UCD/LCD that only come in a single paint scheme, like the Ferrari 330 P4 or the Porsche 550 Spyder, as they'll eventually be back with that same paint scheme. But I do have credits set aside for cars that may show up in the UCD/LCD in colors that I really want, as I personally prefer to avoid repainting most cars. Notable recent examples from the UCD alone include a Toyota Sprinter Trueno (AE86) in High Tech Two-Tone, a Nissan Skyline (R33) GT-R in Midnight Purple, and a Honda NSX Type R '92 in Championship White. So far, I've seldom gone below 10m credits, though I'd ideally like to get to 20m again, since I'd like to buy a second McLaren F1. I bought my first one in Base Silver, so I'd like my second to be in Historic Orange; I'll leave one as stock - barring the purchase of some tire compounds - and modify the other, including the installation of a widebody. But I digress - I'd also recommend only buying cars that are absolutely necessary to enter certain events, as I'm typically able to simply rent cars in the overwhelming majority of Sport Mode events, with very rare exceptions like the BMW M3 (E46) event at Alsace - Village, or the FR race at Monza.

-Most importantly, look forward to future events being added to World Circuits, additional seasonal events being added (as PD mentioned this past spring), and of course, the ability to sell cars. That last feature is something I'm hoping won't be a basic as it's been in previous GT games, as I'm hoping it could be a fun activity in its own right. Heck, I'm also hoping we'll be able to sell parts, too.

Not sure on the reduce it to normal difficulty, despite not always getting the win I prefer the challenge of trying to win to keep me engaged, but definitely agree with doing other races rather than just the three big earners, the 10 laps for 200k are a test and quick.

Not sure on the reduce it to normal difficulty, despite not always getting the win I prefer the challenge of trying to win to keep me engaged, but definitely agree with doing other races rather than just the three big earners, the 10 laps for 200k are a test and quick.

Why not try your hand at Sport Mode, or perhaps even just lobbies?

Go on them too, had a silver . Rest bronze.
Then there's your challenge. Try to get more silvers, and maybe even a gold. For me, ever since they've introduced rewards for the online time trials, I've had almost all silvers, with the exception of one gold. I've yet to struggle enough to settle for even one bronze yet.

Last edited:
Hey guys I did not play GT7 a long while-Only started again recently when I got the PSVR2.

Are there any new methods to earn credit's or is it still the same as in the original article posted by GTPlanet ?

Hey guys I did not play GT7 a long while-Only started again recently when I got the PSVR2.

Are there any new methods to earn credit's or is it still the same as in the original article posted by GTPlanet ?
As of right now using the glitch out AMG GT Black Series 2020 in Tokyo is the easiest way.

As of right now using the glitch out AMG GT Black Series 2020 in Tokyo is the easiest way.
I confirm, even a chimp driver like me can make 875k in a bit more than 25min, just don't touch any AI (nor let them touch you) and do not cross the white line on the left of the hairpin, and you'll get your clean race bonus (you can hit everywall as much you want).

Generally I start with FM1, pass all AIs before the first corner, and then FM6 being nice on tyres, pit once at the end of lap 6, change tyres, take just enough fuel and go back.

As I lap many AIs on the second stint, I am extra carefull to not touch them, even if it means being patient and wait for a 100% sure opportunity to pass. Beware some drive like drunks on the straights, beware when you come with a big speed delta.

Last edited:

I confirm, even a chimp driver like me can make 875k in a bit more than 25min, just don't touch any AI (nor let them touch you) and do not cross the white line on the left of the hairpin, and you'll get your clean race bonus (you can hit everywall as much you want).

nope, not even close. The Escudo can do it in under 23 minutes.

escudo2.jpg

Last edited:
Well yes but the Escudo is being held hostage and most of us don't have it so yes the amg is the best way since its available to everyone right now in BC.

Last edited:
Well yes but the Escudo is being held hostage and most of us don't have it so yes the amg is the best way since its available to everyone right now in BC.
Or the Lambo Diablo... that car can win and is very stable. It's the only one I manage to get the Clean bonus with.

It will also smash Le Mans in 700pp trim.

Last edited:
is the black glitch no longer working(did they fix it)? I followed the build to the letter, and I'm sitting at 760pp. It's currently version 1.33 so I'm guessing they fixed it. I think part is when I go to GT auto, I can't change it wide offset, it always goes back to standard offset. thoughts?

is the black glitch no longer working(did they fix it)? I followed the build to the letter, and I'm sitting at 760pp. It's currently version 1.33 so I'm guessing they fixed it. I think part is when I go to GT auto, I can't change it wide offset, it always goes back to standard offset. thoughts?
Its dead the Suzuki is the new king of Tokyo.:)

Latest Posts

Back