Suspended:The Endurance World Tour,

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 1,015 comments
I won't complain about an extra week of practice, but I think that will put us on the same weekend as Zoppos league won't it? I'd rather if everyone can be there.

@ZOPPO GT s race was today. Last THURSDAY every Month. Great fun with G3, GT40s Ford MkIVs BIMMER and Merc sedans....lots of. lapping. My Gt3 Corvette was a hog among Beep Beeps as I Did not have a tune.After the race @Revo 54 gave me a tune....and thank God I will now be less of a moving chicane :lol:

Last edited:
Does anybody have a conflict if we move to the 17th besides Joe? Irregardless I will put up a sign up sheet for the 24. If you are a season entrant let me know if you are NOT planing to race.

@GTP_Nail , @Argon , @Bass Addict ,@oldguy58 ,@micantony ,@quentin1974, @Goldomor ,@Dogwolf77, @ @geeTeye, @ZOPPO GT, @jas1101, @oldboy1943,, @GTP_Guido, @GTP_Versatile, @Renrag39, @Jamie duerden, @Missedapex420, @twiget56, @Reyne111, @tincanofdeath, @Revo 54

Please vote in the poll !!

If you are no longer racing with us please post here so we can remove you from the gang post.

Also if anyone sees that someone racing with us is NOT in the post also post here.

Tomorrow we are going to run some practice laps at Spa.... followed by a pursuit race.

Followed by a stint race at the ring.

UNLESS we get voted to hold the Ring race next weekend, in which we will run either a 90 min 1/2 point prelim to the 24 , or we will run a single stint race followed by a two stint race (about the same time). Let us know which is preferable to you.

@GTP_Nail , @Argon , @Bass Addict ,@oldguy58 ,@micantony ,@quentin1974, @Goldomor ,@Dogwolf77, @ @geeTeye, @ZOPPO GT, @jas1101, @oldboy1943,, @GTP_Guido, @GTP_Versatile, @Renrag39, @Jamie duerden, @Missedapex420, @twiget56, @Reyne111, @tincanofdeath, @Revo 54

Please vote in the poll !!

If you are no longer racing with us please post here so we can remove you from the gang post.

Also if anyone sees that someone racing with us is NOT in the post also post here.

Tomorrow we are going to run some practice laps at Spa.... followed by a pursuit race.

Followed by a stint race at the ring.

UNLESS we get voted to hold the Ring race next weekend, in which we will run either a 90 min 1/2 point prelim to the 24 , or we will run a single stint race followed by a two stint race (about the same time). Let us know which is preferable to you.
Remove me. My work schedule is unpredictable now that I am a guy short at work.

I love that map you posted Ned, it has English translation for the tuns. Plus some nice tips.

Let us know the date once locked in, the schedule is about to get crazy with holidays around the corner. December 15th or 22 I will block out on my schedule for next month in advance.

Good morning and afternoon gents. I have the next 3 days/nights off work and plan on doing about a million laps at the Ring. Sorry. But my room is up probably will be for most of the day. Really need to get some long runs under my belt.

Edit: Had to sleep for a bit. Room is back up now.

Last edited:
If someone is interested in (historic) background information about the names of the sections of the Nordschleife, here´s a very good and compact overview. It´s also a reliable source for the correct spelling. Almost every map on english websites doesn´t have all the names right. But this is the official Nürburgring website in english language and as far as I can tell they got it right ;-)

https://www.nuerburgring.de/en/fans-info/race-tracks/nordschleife/sections-of-the-track.html

Ned, I have a good friend who would like to join. Is it possible to allow him into the mix? He’s risen to a B/S class and has been wanting to join from the beginning. You may need to guide him in.

PSN: Rj livingston/Motor68breath (GTS name)
GTP: RJ1
Class: Gr.3
Car: jaguar
Driver Class: AM
Team:
Name: Randy

Ned, I have a good friend who would like to join. Is it possible to allow him into the mix? He’s risen to a B/S class and has been wanting to join from the beginning. You may need to guide him in.

PSN: Rj livingston/Motor68breath (GTS name)
GTP: RJ1
Class: Gr.3
Car: jaguar
Driver Class: AM
Team:
Name: Randy
just have him post here and I’ll fr him in the am

Back