Suspended:The Endurance World Tour,

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 1,015 comments
@GTP_Nail , @Argon , @Bass Addict ,@oldguy58 ,@micantony ,@quentin1974, @Goldomor ,@Dogwolf77, @ @geeTeye, @ZOPPO GT, @jas1101, @oldboy1943,, @GTP_Guido, @GTP_Versatile, @Renrag39, @Jamie duerden, @Missedapex420, @twiget56, @Reyne111, @tincanofdeath, @Revo 54

Please vote in the poll !!

If you are no longer racing with us please post here so we can remove you from the gang post.

Also if anyone sees that someone racing with us is NOT in the post also post here.

Tomorrow we are going to run some practice laps at Spa.... followed by a pursuit race.

Followed by a stint race at the ring.

UNLESS we get voted to hold the Ring race next weekend, in which we will run either a 90 min 1/2 point prelim to the 24 , or we will run a single stint race followed by a two stint race (about the same time). Let us know which is preferable to you.

Ned, sure you have realised by now but I’m having to work a lot more sundays at the mo so I need to step out as I can’t commit, best wishes pal

RJ1
Hello. This is Randy, a friend of Doug. I would like to check out your endurance league racing. Please advise.
Randy welcome my name is Joe. Pretty much all the info you will need is on the first page. You can click on the spoilers for additional details. But to sign up you can just fill out this form and post it here.
GTP ID:
PSN ID:
Car preference:
Team name if you plan to run in the Pro/Am Championship:
Driver Class estimate:
Name if you wish to me called by other than your on track id

Hi guys!

Took a while but I'm finally back online! I've been out of the GT-scene for 2 months, I'd like to participate again asap if it's possible! Can I still sign up for next race (which should be this sunday I believe)? I probably will be a bit slower, my rig is very crappy (basically a wobbly table on 4 even more wobbly legs, so when I lose the car my steering wheel flies across the room), but that doesn't withhold me from signing up of course!

It would be fun to race again with the lot of you.

26 laps
Two 5 min pit stops. Pit stops may not commence until after lap 5 and must finish with four laps remaining.

I’ll be up around 1 (7 zulu) to play and chat with anyone and run some long stints

My co-driver.

Attachments

• 20191108_131428.jpg
    20191108_131428.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 16
By the time this thing gets its act together I may be out of time( hovering at 9 % now). I will be up after dinner around 8:30

Anyone know what “Boost Real” setting is all about? And also, tuning in any form is not allowed correct? Like we can’t raise or lower our ride height right?

Part 1 of 24 hours of Nurburgring. Interesting mix of cars. Listen to the first 10 minutes or so of commentary and race strategy. Very cool stuff.

most recent

Last edited:
Anyone know what “Boost Real” setting is all about?
Boost racing is when the game gives you a "boost" when you find yourself towards the back of the pack...allows you to catch up to the pack. :) There is zero boost during our EWT races...

And also, tuning in any form is not allowed correct? Like we can’t raise or lower our ride height right?
No tuning allowed, you are correct! 👍

Boost racing is when the game gives you a "boost" when you find yourself towards the back of the pack...allows you to catch up to the pack. :) There is zero boost during our EWT races...

No tuning allowed, you are correct! 👍
Got it, that's what I thought. The Boost I had no idea what that was about.
Thank you for that! No wonder my friends always seem to catch up to me...:lol:

Ned, are we all running Gr3 now ? Don't want to make others drive gr2 just because I want to run one.
I'm easy either way, just need to know which car and spares to load. :D

:gtpflag:

Back