The Euro Truck Simulator Video Thread

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 30 comments
United Kingdom
England
ECGadget
Eh???
Post all your videos for ETS2 here for the world (of GTP anyway) to see!

I'll start with my 10th Episode of the series:

Thought I'd post two in one. What's your opinions on the Cab colour? After recording a few episodes with it, I am starting to think it may be a little off...

I use OBS. Works better than anything else I've used in the past including fraps , afterburner , shadowplay.

What are you guys using to record your game?

I have an Elgato HD60 Capture device for all my videos. Though the first series was done with a Hauppage HD-PVR2 GE. Speaking of videos, next few up!

Nice truck you got there @ECGadget ! Quality of your videos is nice, especially with those mods. Might look into some of them myself. I'll keep a better eye out on your channel, you play some games I am or was tempted to buy. Nice hearing your voice too :)

I'll try to drive to London and get me a garage there next time I'm going to play :) Here a short video of one of the reasons I keep on trucking:

That sound :drool:

Thank you @Carlos. That V8 sound is pretty incredible. I did have a sound mod in my original series of ETS2 but I have not found a suitable one yet for this time around. Still need to tweak the game to my liking.

Speaking of which - Episodes 8 and 9 now up!

Back