Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterJB

Compulsive Handwasher
Premium
United Kingdom
Corsham
lipming
For the 1000 miles races i was lucky enough to acquire an AC Cobra and not have that as one of my opponents aswell. Instead i had an Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint GTA 1600, an Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint Speciale, a Fiat 500L, a Ginetta G4 and a Marcos Mini Marcos GT. i blitz them on the first 2 races (well, b-spec blitz them) however, that all changed when i got to Circuit de la Sarthe (which i did on b-spec aswell), on the 20th lap the car spun off onto the sand at Indianapolis corner (the one at the end of the straight after the mulsanne straight) and got stuck up against the tires. you'd think the driver could have just reversed, made a right-hander and carried on , but nooooo! this guys brain never really kicked in (kinda like the turbocharger on a Peugeot 406 Diesel!), instead he just reversed and then drove into the tires again and again repeatedly for 30 minutes!:dunce: i then decided to quit (well i was already in 4th by that time anyway!), i then re-did it on slow pace throughout and won by 9 laps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back