The Ferrari Daytona (and Something Else) is Coming to GT Sport

Posted this in the other thread, but will throw it in here too...

M10584.54.jpg

I was thinking Cuda to start with, but the stripes are a better match for the Super Bee.

Man, I would love to work in that office. I'm an IT Engineer that mostly works on email and/or IM systems these days. Surely they need some help?!? "Hey boys. I'm going to go grab a quick lunch and then go do some laps at Spa or our still in development Laguna Seca. Anyone want me to bring anything back?" :cool:

Omg can you please stop with these old junk cars... :rolleyes:

This just in. Not everyone has the same taste in cars. I love GT3 race cars the most....but I still appreciate these old classic beauties too! Calling them "junk" is ridiculous.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see the next car update compensate for the last one by having no Japanese vehicles. Maybe we’ll get that suspicious RUF as well?

Oh joy, a car I have 0 interest in and another car that will be way too expensive.

Waste of space.

Unless of course, a new course and/or adjustments to the ridiculous Penalty and SR system are in it. But I'm not counting on any of that.

Any word on how much the Fezza will cost? If it’s another unicorn car that will be poorly BoP’d against other cars in its class, I have zero interest in it. Nothing but eye candy and another stat to pad the car list. If it costs above 10mil in credits, it will hardly be used by the community.

Any word on how much the Fezza will cost? If it’s another unicorn car that will be poorly BoP’d against other cars in its class, I have zero interest in it. Nothing but eye candy and another stat to pad the car list. If it costs above 10mil in credits, it will hardly be used by the community.
I don't think it was all that expensive on GT6. I think that's at least a barometer for the cost of cars on GT Sport.

If you believe this, it was 550k credits. That seems about right, maybe as much as 1 million on here.

Little bit, I was doing the following comparison ...

View attachment 847996
I think it's really the stripes that give it away.

I don't think any other Mopar came with those "Reverse C" stripes.

The 70 Cuda had the "Hockey Stick" which basically looks like the top half of these. But the only time they had a stripe that big was in '71, with the "Billboard". And this is obviously not that.

Back