The Ferrari Daytona (and Something Else) is Coming to GT Sport

Will it come to the game, I suppose...? This is also a discussion about the next update, so he was wondering if it would come, not that hard to deduce.
Nobody knows.

If someone wants it to, perhaps they ought to put a thread in the Suggestions/Cars forum. That'd be more appropriate than stuffing random cars into a thread for an article about two specific cars and asking "what about" it.

I don't want to sound too ungrateful but this is big pass for me. I'm just not into electric cars.
💡 If they are a mood to add Porsche, why not the Carrera GT, 911 GT1 strassenversion, 993 Carrera, 1973 Carrera RS, 928 GTS, 996 Turbo, 906, 964 Carrera, 917K, some 6 cylinder Cayman or Boxster.
I hope this update brings something else with it.:cheers:

The Carrera RS, 917 and 906 would be awesome in the Nostalgia '79 series. In general, I think it'd be really awesome if the car list in GT Sport were expanded in a way that allowed the Manufacturer's Cup to move beyond just Gr.4 and Gr.3 classes, introducing Gr.1 and Gr. X events for old and new cars. Put more cars in like the Spice Ferrari 92C GTP or the Ferrari F50 LM, or bring back the XJ220 LM and Esprit GT1, and lets have a Nostalgia 1999 series. Would be great to put the 911 GT1 up against the Mercedes CLK-GTR and McLaren F1 LT :D :D :D

0f7554fb77d2e978b8099ab46e9c94bb5d607635.jpg

The Carrera RS, 917 and 906 would be awesome in the Nostalgia '79 series. In general, I think it'd be really awesome if the car list in GT Sport were expanded in a way that allowed the Manufacturer's Cup to move beyond just Gr.4 and Gr.3 classes, introducing Gr.1 and Gr. X events for old and new cars. Put more cars in like the Spice Ferrari 92C GTP or the Ferrari F50 LM, or bring back the XJ220 LM and Esprit GT1, and lets have a Nostalgia 1999 series. Would be great to put the 911 GT1 up against the Mercedes CLK-GTR and McLaren F1 LT :D :D :D

View attachment 850741
Has this thing existed in another racing video game before?

Everyone must be assuming there would be leaks again, since there was no official way, that has been used previously, for new cars to be shown?

None of the races were N class this time round. So no official way to see new car content this time.

I remember that shot of the F50 on the start line at the start of a race way back when... :drool:

It's also clear without needing to be told that they have clamped down on leaks somehow, after previous events.

So personally I was not expecting to see any new cars at this event.

In some ways, I prefer this as it means the silhouettes will probably be back and actually fulfil their purpose (filling a thread here with guesses).

My first guess is as follows - the car in the middle is definitely not a Levin :sly:

Given it’s only the 14th today I wouldn’t be surprised if the September update comes with Spa and the Tokyo rain weather conditions.

As mentioned, there where no N class races. So little surprise we didn’t see new cars. The Tokyo FIA event is over a month away. So plenty time to have new content ready for that event. Probably Michelin stuff too, even if initially, that’s just cosmetic.

None of the races were N class this time round. So no official way to see new car content this time.
Official images or not there is no leak of cars, people are allowed (idk in this event) to play the game after the event in some way or form and they can grasp that opportunity to search in the game.
As mentioned, there where no N class races. So little surprise we didn’t see new cars.
Again there were leaks of images last time of new cars despite they were not playable in the event itself.

Last edited:
Nobody knows.

If someone wants it to, perhaps they ought to put a thread in the Suggestions/Cars forum. That'd be more appropriate than stuffing random cars into a thread for an article about two specific cars and asking "what about" it.

If you want people to do that than it should be a sticky thread in the Gran Turismo Sport forum or a sub thread of the forum. Not hidden away some where where no one goes...

Back