Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Forza-Horizon-4-Alfa-Romeo-QF-CountessGardy.jpg

FH4 PMC 03 Winner: @CountessGardy

This Fortnight's Theme

With no submitted theme, we're going with dealer's choice this fortnight. That's right: it's an open week, so feel free to shoot whatever it is you like!

CARS: Any
LIVERIES: Yes
LOCATIONS: Any
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: None

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
  • Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
  • Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
    Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
    Code:
    [COLOR=red][B]FINAL ENTRY[/B][/COLOR]
  • No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Deadline

April 04, 2019

ss3

United States
Littleton, Colorado USA
sandyskids3
I really wish we had the giulia and some sporty SUVS could fit in now too. And good luck to all participants

SlipZtrEm

GTP Admin
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
There are currently more ineligible entries than eligible ones. A friendly reminder to please read the rules before participating, specifically the one about preview image sizes. 👍

United States
America. Indiana.
MitchMar
There are currently more ineligible entries than eligible ones. A friendly reminder to please read the rules before participating, specifically the one about preview image sizes. 👍
I updated my post, I hope its good

United States
America. Indiana.
MitchMar
Is this pic not allowed? I copy/pasted so dont know why it's not red letters.
you copy pasted but you missed the first bracket [ was missing in your codelol, sorry for laughing, we all make the same mistake once or twice when copying something

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
you copy pasted but you missed the first bracket [ was missing in your codelol, sorry for laughing, we all make the same mistake once or twice when copying something
Lol I'm such a numpty. But anyway....ta da! All corrected.

AudiMan2011

Scottish
Contributing Writer
Scotland
GTPlanet
Street-King-07
Quattro Saltire
Missed the deadline. Please ignore.

Last edited: