The Ford v. Ferrari Movie Will Be Hollywood's Take on the Epic RivalryMovies 

I felt that the film could have been more true to life, without losing impact. I expected inaccuracies and hollywoodisation, but there was a bit too much of that for my taste.

Couldnt agree more with this. So well written here.

Look I do appreciate what they've done. I do like Bale and Damon. And I adore the visual accuracy however yeah, they have so made this for dumb audiences.

I mean its the little stuff... Le Mans is 24 hrs so its not just the "Ken Miles" show.

They still do that thing where the car has the magic 8 speed Fast n Furious gearbox where they can always grab another gear on the Daytona main straight.

"Somewhat pleasantly disappointed" sums it up.

They still do that thing where the car has the magic 8 speed Fast n Furious gearbox where they can always grab another gear on the Daytona main straight.
Really? The whole point of that scene was that they couldn't go above 7,000 so the other driver in the lead had already shifted up and was down on power compared to Miles who stayed in 5th and then went up to 6th at the end

Really? The whole point of that scene was that they couldn't go above 7,000 so the other driver in the lead had already shifted up and was down on power compared to Miles who stayed in 5th and then went up to 6th at the end

The Mk 2 Fords had a 4 speed gearbox. The Ferrari's had 5 speeds.

7,000 rpm was a figure invented / chosen by the film makers (dramatic license) - presumably because it sounded good. NB The Mk 2 Ford didn't rev that high.

The Mk 2 Fords had a 4 speed gearbox. The Ferrari's had 5 speeds.

7,000 rpm was a figure invented / chosen by the film makers (dramatic license) - presumably because it sounded good. NB The Mk 2 Ford didn't rev that high.
Gotcha.

4K Blu-ray reduced to USD$15 on Amazon. Shipping won’t occur until January

Latest Posts

Back